Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
S

SherlockHuns

People may want to be wary when venturing outside tattle that comments and insta accounts can't be misconstrued as hate speech or actual trolling. Calling her a whore and things like that isn't going to stay up anywhere long. It might look like some sort of hate campaign to the outside world

Reactions: 23

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
Just had a lengthy chat with my 79yo mum tonight. I explained the Hinch to her & her "cleaning". My mum used to be head housekeeper for a large university, my mum knows how to clean. Told her about the zoflora, lenor & 1001 spraying and she said "Is she a bit thick? They are not proper cleaners, nothing wrong with soap, water and vinegar"
Mum is coming for dinner on Sunday and I have promised to show her all this shit. She will explode with rage

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
Moral of the story... never sign up using any real info, no real dob, no real name or email address that links to anything!!
Even if you did that then I'm sure the powers that be could still track you with your IP address. The real moral should be dont sent hate speech. We all know disabilities, race, gender, threats ect are big fat no goes. Anyone mentioning any of these deserves to be caught and prosecuted anyway

Reactions: 22

Tykegirl

I can’t believe that no one in the main stream has pulled her up! Like when she was on this morning the second time, they asked her “how does cleaning help your anxiety”
She looks stunned for a second then replied, oh you know you just put your tunes on, shrug your shoulders and off you go!
I mean really just shrug your shoulders and all is cured?? Fuck off hinch 🙄
We need to get her infront if someone like piers Morgan! Or draw his attention to her bullshit somehow!

Like seriously flawless 😍 I’ve noticed that too x
OMG Piers Morgan would rip her a new arsehole. I’d pay to watch it 😈

• Haha
  • Heart

SophieRay

I’m in Canada and found Hinch through another uk account called amyplusbabies (who pokes fun at her quietly lol) I was totally sucked in by her too and sad that I couldn’t find Zoflora in Canada :LOL: but then I saw her talking about trolls but sadly couldn’t find any of this drama until she said about the negative amazon reviews! That made for very entertaining reading! One of them mentioned tattle and here I am! I am medically diagnosed with anxiety and depression and cleaning does help me, it gives me a sense of control back, but I knew this long before “hinching” became a cure-all :rolleyes: I don’t believe she has anxiety and uses it to exploit people 100%. I can’t even post a selfie without breaking out in a cold sweat worrying about what people will think of me! And I’m a good looking girl with a filter on, as we all are! :LOL: Anyway, carry on!

• Haha

lostsoul

I found Tattle on the day MH appeared on this morning. The interview (chat) made me look on twitter to see what people were saying and see if they had picked up on the lie about her saying she doesn't clean everyday, she hadn't even made her bed that morning....well of course she didn't, she wasn't even at home..I had literally just watched her stories from the night before of her in the hotel. Not a biggie, I know but it made me think, hold on a second....and then Twitter led me to Tattle and I didn't feel so mean for not buying her anymore. Thank you !!!

• Heart

Bubu

Chatty Member
Hey guys! I haven’t posted on this thread before but Mrs Hinch has pissed me off today (poor Henry, he’s so overweight) and I have some tea to spill!

I’m a digital marketing & social media manager for a PR company in London. We manage lots of different clients and help them design social media campaigns. In the last 3 years or so, we’ve been increasingly including influencers in our online campaigns and seeing great results. We usually try and work with smaller bloggers/instagrammers (around 50k - 250k followers) because we find that they have a better rate of engagement for ADs and they do less ads, making the ones they do seem more genuine. They also charge less; so we can get more exposure for our money!

We looked after an eco cleaning brand in November of last year and they were very keen on doing a campaign with Mrs Hinch. Usually we select the influencers but this brand was pushing for the Hinch. So, I reached out to her Gleam Team and asked for her rates. We wanted her to do 2 10 second stories with swipe up links and a post on her feed. As I said, we usually don’t work with big influencers and she was around 1.5m at the time. The most I’ve ever seen an influencer invoice us for was £7,000 and she did a series of Instagram stories over 2 weeks and 2 posts on her feed for us. Let me just tell you that Mrs Hinch’s fees blew that out of the water.

We usually avoid Gleamers anyway because they tend to be bigger, but we are never going back there now! Her fees took up our whole budget for the entire campaign and we were intending on working with 10-12 people! We had to politely decline, but if some of you think she’s not raking it in... you’re wrong! I won’t say the exact figures because I think I’d get in trouble at work and it would make me detectable, but yeah...

I’ve been reading this thread for a while and have seen a lot of misconceptions about how influencer marketing works that have been taken as fact in some cases. So if you have any questions (no matter how obvious you think they might be) i’ll Be happy to clear them up for you. :)
I’m just laughing that an eco cleaning brand wanted Mrs Hinch to advertise them of all people 😂😂😂 (whose money is on astonish?!)

• Haha

Kiki1989

I really hop
I got the exact same one for well under £10 in home bargains!

Im a new member, ex hincher. Shes really getting on my nerves now, all the bloody swipes ups, flogging crap, pointless drivel. Henry breaks my heart, a working dog so overweight and he just doesnt seem happy and lively 1 little bit 😥 shes always palming him off to her mothers. Poor boy.
Oh and has she actually bought anything in her house with her own money? Everything is gifted!
I am an ex hincher too (I cringe when I say that now) I genuinely feel so sorry for Henry she seems to think throwing money at him like giving him his own room and having everything for him personalised means she's a great dog Mum, but it appears that she's neglecting his basic needs 😓.

Reactions: 21

kikirose

It would be interesting to know how ex hinchers are finding out about tattle
I found out about it on a negative amazon review. MH had been going on about trolls for a while and said something about people leaving negative reviews on a book they never bought. Thought I'd check it out. One review said something along the lines of "if you want to know about what MH is doing now, check her insta stories. If you want to know where she came from, read Tattle." I'm not from the UK so I assumed Tattle was one of the tabloid magazines there. Quick google search of "MH tattle" lead me here. I'd been suss on a few things before, this just opened my eyes up to what a true POS she really is.

• Heart

Amibovvered

VIP Member
Watching This Morning...what...I thought MH was the Queen of clean on there. Hope the Hinchers take note ! All natural products being used...

• Haha
  • Heart

Tibbsy84

That’s because the three pack is £7.47, she’s added the link to the pack that also had a load of other cloths with it as well as the three pack, because x% commission of £19.99 is a lot more than x% of £7.47! She’s a disgusting cretin!
Also I find the £7.47 a rather odd number! It might be me, but.... free delivery over £15... so people will buy two cos let’s face it they obviously neeeeed more than 1 set, and that still won’t make the £15 free delivery total, so what happens? They chuck in another sanitary product to round it up..😂🤮 very clever... omg!! Your getting them for a penny cheaper for three... no dumb asses ... it’s another clever marketing ploy 🤣

• Wow

MrsD33

VIP Member
LQOC is on this morning again doing some natural cleaning... seems as though they might be pushing for her to have her own slot or even her own ITV show?
I bet Hinch is seething!!
How ironic she showed how to get marks off a wall 😂 not a tester pot in sight!

• Haha
  • Heart