Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tykegirl

What is the point in spending all evening ‘sorting’ those cleaning items into baskets, then saying she isn’t going to bother cleaning the actual (filthy looking) cupboard because ‘it will only get dirty again’
I’m absolutely alarmed by that cupboard. There’s no way anyone needs or can use that many products in a lifetime. Hinch needs stopping, she’s targeting the poorest families and it’s a disgrace, that poor woman needs to wake up and realise that Hinch is laughing all the way to the bank At the expense of her and thousands of others. It’s an absolute outrage. 😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 19

ChloChlo

VIP Member
You’re spot on you are and you always make insightful observations , there’s so much good she could do with it and her platform but she’s all take take take . She only raised that Matt blokes profile because she profited from it with that dodgy jigsaw puzzle cupboard , saying she likes to help local businesses , my arse .
If she really does like helping a small business, she would have mentioned the groomer. 🤔

• Heart

Misdee1980

Joined here yesterday. Lost most of yesterday reading #15 and this one.
Was inspired initially by MH. But i have recently been switching to cruelty free products. I'm on the fb pages and the whole 'chuck it out' mentality annoys me. Someone asked how to clean up a poo stained baby vest. Loads of people 'there only a quid chuck it out' 'bin' 'dont bother'. Seriously, its poo. Rinse it out wash it, put it put on the line. Job done. There is so much waste on there. The bottles of products, the fast fashion. I just cant sit by and that watch it.
My home is never going to be a show home. I have a large family, a large dog, and a life. I also have mental health issues, and whilst I do use cleaning to distract at times, I also need to escape the house at others and just be at peace somewhere. Fortunately live in a lovely area at the end of town with woods on our doorstep, so the old hound can come with. Oh and I also like colours in my home.

Off on a tangent. Sorry. Thank you all for opening my eyes.

• Heart
Yeah I have to limit my interactions with the groups. Basically if you're not offering another "hinch" product they "feel attacked" 🙄 how dare you clean with the actual products for that task. Or even just soap and water.
Same. Someond today asked how people clean minkys and one silly bint said she cleaned hers with zoflora. I had to close the Facebook app so I didn't hit the caps lock and yell at her.

No you didn't! You did not clean anything with zoflora it's a disinfectant. It's not a cleaner. You didn't get the minky clean with Zoflora Susan you just disinfected the dirt you brainless fuckin clone.

I thought closing the Facebook app was the better option.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

ClaireBear117

View attachment 11385They are beyond help, wtf it’s a sponge a shit one at that, £19.99. I’ve even looked on eBay and there £25 with 14 bids.
All I can think of is the poor kids that won’t be fed this week because the Benefits have been spent on sponges
That’s because the three pack is £7.47, she’s added the link to the pack that also had a load of other cloths with it as well as the three pack, because x% commission of £19.99 is a lot more than x% of £7.47! She’s a disgusting cretin!

• Wow
  • Haha

disneys

VIP Member
Bots are one thing. Buying “real” followers is another, they fool the algorithms because they appear as human. In a way they are, rooms with walls of phones and computers with real people actively working multiple accounts every hour of the day.
I am aware, as it is what I do for a living. However, many of these sites that give you “real” followers just give you bots. Our system detects sudden bursts of followers, how many accounts are inactive and how many are bots. Hinch’s follower list is akin to a regular following.

However, we don’t think Hinch has bought followers. We use quite an advanced system in our office to detect if people have genuine followings.

I understand this is a Hinch trash thread and I 100% do not like her or see the appeal anymore. But she hasn’t bought followers. One of the many things that the queen of consumerism hasn’t purchased!

• Haha

Luna_Bella

It would be interesting to know how ex hinchers are finding out about tattle
I used to follow Mrs Hinch but quickly got fed up of her. I still read her stories from time to time just to see what drivel she is peddling or what products she is hinting at getting for free but don’t follow her 😂 I follow a few other home accounts who are starting to wear a bit thin too. I heard of tattle from one of The Latham Life’s story’s (my goodness she loves herself) where she mentioned she was now famous as she made it on to tattle for sticking up for Ava May! I’m now obsessed with tattle and love that everyone is waking up to the bs!!

• Heart

ChloChlo

VIP Member
View attachment 11571
This reminded me of a certain group of followers 👀🤣
Unfortunately the more severe brainwashed do not care.

I've seen comments along the lines of...

"We don't care if she gets rich off us, good!"

"I hope she makes millions because of us."

"Good on her I hope she gets more rich!"

In facebook group threads regarding "trolls". It's enough to make you regurgitate your coffee. 🤢🤢🤢

Very cult like comments, very scary.

• Sick
  • Wow

Confidant

Are we ever going to get shown the new under stairs freebie 🤣 she said it would be started & finsged today 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
And ta dah, under the stairs freebie is shown. I can’t believe she denies reading tattle 🙄 we could pretty much orchestrate her stories for the day.

• Haha

Kikini Bamalam

VIP Member
But bear in mind they actually had to BUY a ticket, so technically wasn’t free st all, not that they would see it like that.
Exactly! They paid 13 quid for the book, the gift bag shite (worth fuck all) & a picture with Hinch looking like someone had wafted a dog turd under her nose

• Haha

Bubu

Chatty Member
Only me thinking that just maybe Disney’s is full of shite? No offence if your genuine but this seems a risky thing to do given the job you say you have 🤔
I actually think disneys is legit as she's not new here and is on other threads. I still can't help but think mrs hinch has bought followers though, no offence at all disney I do believe you're just passing on what you know I just don't trust what the software says as Mrs hinch is too suss and we've seen too many blank accounts on her followers list 😂

• Heart

MrsD33

VIP Member
Hey guys! I haven’t posted on this thread before but Mrs Hinch has pissed me off today (poor Henry, he’s so overweight) and I have some tea to spill!

I’m a digital marketing & social media manager for a PR company in London. We manage lots of different clients and help them design social media campaigns. In the last 3 years or so, we’ve been increasingly including influencers in our online campaigns and seeing great results. We usually try and work with smaller bloggers/instagrammers (around 50k - 250k followers) because we find that they have a better rate of engagement for ADs and they do less ads, making the ones they do seem more genuine. They also charge less; so we can get more exposure for our money!

We looked after an eco cleaning brand in November of last year and they were very keen on doing a campaign with Mrs Hinch. Usually we select the influencers but this brand was pushing for the Hinch. So, I reached out to her Gleam Team and asked for her rates. We wanted her to do 2 10 second stories with swipe up links and a post on her feed. As I said, we usually don’t work with big influencers and she was around 1.5m at the time. The most I’ve ever seen an influencer invoice us for was £7,000 and she did a series of Instagram stories over 2 weeks and 2 posts on her feed for us. Let me just tell you that Mrs Hinch’s fees blew that out of the water.

We usually avoid Gleamers anyway because they tend to be bigger, but we are never going back there now! Her fees took up our whole budget for the entire campaign and we were intending on working with 10-12 people! We had to politely decline, but if some of you think she’s not raking it in... you’re wrong! I won’t say the exact figures because I think I’d get in trouble at work and it would make me detectable, but yeah...

I’ve been reading this thread for a while and have seen a lot of misconceptions about how influencer marketing works that have been taken as fact in some cases. So if you have any questions (no matter how obvious you think they might be) i’ll Be happy to clear them up for you. :)
Hello 👋🏽

Im guessing influencers can charge more if they have a larger following but what happens if, say for example, you had 2.2 million followers, got paid for doing the ads etc then it turned out you only actually had, say 200k actual, real people, followers because you had been buying followers 🤔

• Wow

Qwerty6337

Chatty Member
Hi all, long time lurker – created an account to be able to see screenshots after feeling like I was hugely missing out not being able to see them! Haha. I also checked Guru Gossip when she first came on the scene to try and find some dirt but there wasn’t anything, so glad I’ve found Tattle.

Kind of an ex-hincher I guess, never a hinchhashtagger but I was initially sucked in. Got a few things from the shop I probably didn’t need but it didn’t take long (literally about 2 weeks) to realise I didn’t need half the shit I’d got, you can clean your house with a handful of products; and I should probably have known better when my Mum (who is actually a cleaner) was telling me I didn’t need half the shit I traipsed round trying to find!
Quickly unfollowed her along with anyone who used her hashtags, any home account that made me feel inadequate. I used to love grey and chrome and then the bland feed of MH ruined it for me. Imagine my heartache when I went to my OH’s for the first time and saw how he’s decorated. Needless to say, we’re in the process of redecorating. 😂

I find it so frustrating that there are still so many sheep willing to get themselves into financial difficulty, put their children/pets/their own health at risk and she carries on swanning about like someone died and made her Queen, having everything negative removed. How can these people become so untouchable? You want to become famous, deal with the shit that celebs have to. I can’t wait for her demise, back to the bottom of the pile with ZoellaDeVille. Hopefully when Penguin admit that Hunch didn’t write her book either and she’ll go into hiding too..

Last edited:
  • Heart

Brummiebird

VIP Member
So I did a bit of digging (basic level stuff) and it appears the real Olivia lost 7 stone, in a year, round about 2012 🤔

Wonder if her and Hinch got a BOGOF on the gastric bands, Hinch does love a barg!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

FridayFunDay

Oh... I'm all caught up! It has only taken me since Sunday and starting on feed 12! I'm starting from the beginning on another tab just to make sure I've missed nothing!

So hi! I'm not an ex hincher, I'm a sceptical observer who thinks this has been carefully orchestrated from day one.

I am so happy I've found somewhere to have these conversations. I was starting to think I was the only one to see through the crap.

• Haha