Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I have to limit my interactions with the groups. Basically if you're not offering another "hinch" product they "feel attacked" πŸ™„ how dare you clean with the actual products for that task. Or even just soap and water.
Same. Someond today asked how people clean minkys and one silly bint said she cleaned hers with zoflora. I had to close the Facebook app so I didn't hit the caps lock and yell at her.

No you didn't! You did not clean anything with zoflora it's a disinfectant. It's not a cleaner. You didn't get the minky clean with Zoflora Susan you just disinfected the dirt you brainless fuckin clone.

I thought closing the Facebook app was the better option.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
And again, one excited bum wiggle from handsomes and poof, up go Kylie's curtains πŸ™ˆ
Wait why does she have f4f and follow train? Is this an old post? Or does she really think she still needs to do that? I would be so mad to have to f4f after spending money already on a bunch of followers.

Reactions: 4
I went to find Flowora to show an insta friend who loves a good laugh, and all I'm seeing are Hinchers buying up the Hinch's products like there's no tomorrow! :rolleyes: Samantha! She literally bought everything even Minky products (no pads so she went for everything else!) and Paul the friggen pine star drops. Get a grip of yourself Samantha! You literally bought an entire narnia in one go!! And this shop is telling on you even though it was hours ago πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ That was actually depressing :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And his furs a different colour in each photo πŸ€”
It’s possible that Jamie has taken the real Henry to live in the storage unit with him and hinch has been #gifted a replacement
Probably just because he's had a good wash

• Haha
Reactions: 4
✨✨spoiler alert✨✨

Jamies actually in hosp finally for his operation to get some nuts

hinchy hasnt mentioned when babys due (july btw she got preg in october i worked it out) as i bet my Β£1 poundland half feathered jess wright lashes, shes going to do a reveal with OK mag????

thoughts?? Ps does anyone even buy mags nowadays

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Same. Someond today asked how people clean minkys and one silly bint said she cleaned hers with zoflora. I had to close the Facebook app so I didn't hit the caps lock and yell at her.

No you didn't! You did not clean anything with zoflora it's a disinfectant. It's not a cleaner. You didn't get the minky clean with Zoflora Susan you just disinfected the dirt you brainless fuckin clone.

I thought closing the Facebook app was the better option.
Zoflora to cleaning is what mouth wash is to mouth care. It's the final step after you've scrubbed with an actual cleaning product. How do they still not understand this?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
✨✨spoiler alert✨✨

hinchy hasnt mentioned when babys due (july btw she got preg in october i worked it out) as i bet my Β£1 poundland half feathered jess wright lashes, shes going to do a reveal with OK mag????

Nope! I just come on here, cheaper and deffo more fun 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I agree. For the majority of the followers I have, they message to tell me that my account is one of the most refreshing as it's honest. I suspect it's a bit boring sometimes, hence Doreen popping in πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ ... I'm not in any danger of any agencies approaching me to sign up anytime soon, so thankfully I can still say whatever the duck I want. 😬 - and sorry Soph, it's mainly NOT about you.
I love Gary πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t believe that no one in the main stream has pulled her up! Like when she was on this morning the second time, they asked her β€œhow does cleaning help your anxiety”
She looks stunned for a second then replied, oh you know you just put your tunes on, shrug your shoulders and off you go!
I mean really just shrug your shoulders and all is cured?? duck off hinch πŸ™„
We need to get her infront if someone like piers Morgan! Or draw his attention to her bullshit somehow!

Like seriously flawless 😍 I’ve noticed that too x
OMG Piers Morgan would rip her a new hole. I’d pay to watch it 😈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I’d pretend my husband was home too if I had 2mil followers. People can be strange.

I give it until the summer until they move.

Reactions: 12
I have been too busy to look at my phone for literally 3 days & I come back to a new thread & 37 pages 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh before i head to sleep (i is tired i been work) can someone please enlighten me ro wot she means when she says "these where sent to my POBox"?? Only PObox i know of is mine (penis only box)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh before i head to sleep (i is tired i been work) can someone please enlighten me ro wot she means when she says "these where sent to my POBox"?? Only PObox i know of is mine (penis only box)
Post Office Box. When you don’t/won’t get mail to your home.

Reactions: 2
Wait why does she have f4f and follow train? Is this an old post? Or does she really think she still needs to do that? I would be so mad to have to f4f after spending money already on a bunch of followers.
March 2018 πŸ˜‰

Reactions: 2
✨✨spoiler alert✨✨

Do you think he ever gets annoyed with her and comes on her anonymously to take a piss on her? If I were him I would. πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
OMFG I've just seen that my review on Amazon has been deleted!! I was soooo bleeping polite! I gave one star, but I was EXTREMELY refrained and polite - wtaf!???

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.