Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She only does that after receiving a backlash. Back in the day she would link 3 sellers in a row as each sold out, and each progressively more expensive. She also chose more expensive ones to start with! She was called out for it numerous times, and eventually she tried to cover her backside by saying guys I paid this much so don't pay more k 👀 Would come across as far more genuine if she hadn't already gone along with it for about 6 months, when she was doing many, many swipe ups per day.

Just like she didn't put ad or gifted or anything for the same time, it might even be for longer, until the members here got on her case.

She does the bare minimum to try to look like a good person. But the struggles are real to get her to be even slightly decent and obey by the rules or even be the tiniest bit transparent. She still isn't playing by the rules, not by a long shot. She leaves off hashtags and when she does a blatant ad she will hide and camouflage it in a corner with small writing. Most of the time she just doesn't bother. She tries to hide all the time that she's in it for the money.
It wouldn’t surprise me if it was her selling Minkehs for £30 a shot in Ebay in the beginning.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I can just imagine her and Trace having a good old witch about all the poor suckers drawn in and scrolling through ebay for the random tat and seeing who is stupid enough to buy them.

Reactions: 9
I can just imagine her and Trace having a good old witch about all the poor suckers drawn in and scrolling through ebay for the random tat and seeing who is stupid enough to buy them.
I hope that one day she accidentally streams such a conversation live

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Another thing that makes her hinchers thick as duck, most of them started a "cleaning business" 🤦🏻‍♀️ just because you clean your own house you can't then charge to clean other people's, they were ruining other people's sinks, granite worktops everything!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Did anybody see LRHOH story on her hair yesterday? Side splitting! Love her!

Reactions: 2
What happened to sharky and Olivia? Apologies if I missed it, it's too hard to keep up!!
They've gotten lost in her storage locker, probably with Jamie 🤷‍♀️

(They got called out for the possibility of not being who they said they were and they haven’t come back since. Everything they said was what can be found on google so doubt they actually knew MH)

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
They've gotten lost in her storage locker, probably with Jamie 🤷‍♀️

(They got called out for the possibility of not being who they said they were and they haven’t come back since. Everything they said was what can be found on google so doubt they actually knew MH)
So I got giddy for nothing! Pass me the gin! 🤬🤬 i 😂

• Haha
It would be interesting to know how ex hinchers are finding out about tattle

Reactions: 4
I found out about it on a negative amazon review. MH had been going on about trolls for a while and said something about people leaving negative reviews on a book they never bought. Thought I'd check it out. One review said something along the lines of "if you want to know about what MH is doing now, check her insta stories. If you want to know where she came from, read Tattle." I'm not from the UK so I assumed Tattle was one of the tabloid magazines there. Quick google search of "MH tattle" lead me here. I'd been suss on a few things before, this just opened my eyes up to what a true POS she really is.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I've had a quick look at her followers. You can see which ones are fake as they have basic names, no picture and follow 1 person.
Lies lies lies. Can't believe I was sucked in :(

Reactions: 10
I was never really a Hincher, she became an interesting specimen to watch, I initially thought she might have OCD, as I was appalled at the number of cleaning products she was stashing away in all her cupboards. But came to realise she was much more dangerous. I found this site by word of mouth. I check her stories only to see if she is acting on the information she finds here. BTW I think Jamie is away on business, as there is absolutely no way that he wouldn't feature in her stories for such a long time. Under the patio? In the Storage Narnia? Nope, nothing so interesting.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.