Mrs Hinch #16 is barmy, just like her army, reading Tattle & doing her prattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder about the stuff she receives but "forgets" who sent it to her. The whole "send me a message" bit? I'm assuming she gets thousands of messages daily. How would she see the one from whoever sent her an item. Either the business attached their details in the package, or they deliberately didn't because they didn't want to attract attention or just wanted to give her a gift. Is this a way to negotiate a shout out deal? Laziness? I don't know.
She knows fully fine well who’s sent what, no way is anybody going to send something without a notification if who it’s from, never!
It’s just another excuse not to thank. there is no excuse, it’s basic manners, I would hope she has been brought up with.

Reactions: 4
She knows fully fine well who’s sent what, no way is anybody going to send something without a notification if who it’s from, never!
It’s just another excuse not to thank. there is no excuse, it’s basic manners, I would hope she has been brought up with.
Going by how I've heard her mum and sister behave, there's every chance she didn't learn any manners.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hahahahaha! You were all so right!! She’s out walking the dog ....... so transparent and fake

• Haha
Regarding the Mumsnet order, youd have to be doing some pretty awful stuff to get to that point. If someone thinks they can sit here on tattle anonymous but send death threats to MH or sit outside her house intimidating her then tattle wont protect that.
Transgender woman, dead named, I'm not even surprised as age has done it before to a twitter user. Nothing compared to what gets posted on here.

Reactions: 3
Did everyone see this week's story about mumsnet? Court order to hand over all the info they have on a user.
Moral of the story... never sign up using any real info, no real dob, no real name or email address that links to anything!!

As others have said, there is very little Hinch and her team can do about tattle and it’s users.

It goes without saying that death threats or hate speech are not protected by tattle, but no one should be behaving that way on here anyway (and so far, i’ve not seen anything to suggest anyone has)

She is, for all intents and purposes, a public figure and unfortunately probably classes as a celebrity. A gossip forum that speculates on surrogate pregnancies, weight loss/gain, looks, relationships etc are fully within the realm of free speech online. Does anyone remember the forums years ago about Beyonce’s folding pregnancy bump?
Anything i’ve seen discussed here is legally fine and you can’t be punished for it.

Goes without saying I wouldn’t follow instagrams/facebooks etc if you don’t want abuse from the barmy army. Otherwise, don’t worry!

Can we stop the fear mongering now? 😉

Reactions: 16
As others have said, there is very little Hinch and her team can do about tattle and it’s users.

It goes without saying that death threats or hate speech are not protected by tattle, but no one should be behaving that way on here anyway (and so far, i’ve not seen anything to suggest anyone has)

She is, for all intents and purposes, a public figure and unfortunately probably classes as a celebrity. A gossip forum that speculates on surrogate pregnancies, weight loss/gain, looks, relationships etc are fully within the realm of free speech online. Does anyone remember the forums years ago about Beyonce’s folding pregnancy bump?
Anything i’ve seen discussed here is legally fine and you can’t be punished for it.

Goes without saying I wouldn’t follow instagrams/facebooks etc if you don’t want abuse from the barmy army. Otherwise, don’t worry!

Exactly this, just because some comments regarding the baby bump for example isn't in some peoples tastes. It isn't illegal.

The only thing you have to worry about is being bombarded by all her flying monkeys. You will get a thousand messages telling you that you are jealous and a few dozen more telling you to "go die" or "go and kill yerself". If you are able to cope with that fine! Many IG who speak out on their platforms put up with it like water off a ducks back.

Good god, you only have to read the comments in any article about Katie Price, Kerry Katona, Daniella Westbrook, Tulisa and the like to know this. Mrs Hinch is a celebrity, I use that term lightly but it is what she is now. TBF I have seen normal members of the public on news articles rolling out their "compo faces" for trivial things like a child being sent home from school for breaching hair cut styles with worse comments.

Although there may be personal distaste Ive never once seen anything along the lines of a hate speech or threats neither.

Reactions: 4
Very recent lurker here.....decided today I would register and start to participate. My eyes were opened weeks ago. What a truly manipulative article she is! It also seems as of this morning I am no longer a member of their ‘club for brain washed people’. I lurked on one of the Facebook groups due to sheer entertainment from the idiots that want to be a Hincher, think they are all Besties, do the most stupid things and idiotic things (obviously no brain cells), plus all share a like of tacky tat I wouldn’t have in my house even if it was ‘gifted and paid to have it there. Obviously I’ve commented something...although I can’t remember what that’s got me blocked...I think...as I can’t even find the page now. It really wouldn’t have been anything bad and I wouldn’t have mentioned Hunchback or slagged her off, so her Sister the admin obviously thought it was going to impact on her profits or exposing what she is getting people to follow is ridiculous.
Dont worry yourself about it, you probably just advised something sensible.. they dont like that

She's just posted herself walking Henry. She's defo reading.
Someone asked yesterday why we dont see Henry on walks, I replied that according to her that it was 'her private time'.

Today we see them out

Morning Soph!! 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻 Its the third time I've had the manners to say hello and you've not replied... sorry, is it because I've not fawned over you, sent you free tit, or sent you a pic of one of my children that you can repost to make yourself look so caring. I have no gain for you do I, so why would you give me the time of day

Reactions: 16

It must eat her up. Being able to get that article with that unflattering picture removed, but unable to stop the comments in here.

Regarding the Mumsnet order, youd have to be doing some pretty awful stuff to get to that point. If someone thinks they can sit here on tattle anonymous but send death threats to MH or sit outside her house intimidating her then tattle wont protect that.
This exactly, if someone was making death threats or similar on tattle then we would pass on the details to the authorities as it's an obligation if someone could be in danger. No one has ever done that on tattle thankfully.

Reactions: 15
It must eat her up. Being able to get that article with that unflattering picture removed, but unable to stop the comments in here.
Well at least we know what magazine are doing the baby shoots!

She probably threatened there would be none unless said article was removed 😂😂😂

I guarantee after they have had their baby article there will be plenty more unflattering pictures she would have no say over. She is already married so nothing to see there after is there... magazine wont care. But they need the new baby article!

Reactions: 5
Moral of the story... never sign up using any real info, no real dob, no real name or email address that links to anything!!
Even if you did that then I'm sure the powers that be could still track you with your IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) . The real moral should be dont sent hate speech. We all know disabilities, race, gender, threats ect are big fat no goes. Anyone mentioning any of these deserves to be caught and prosecuted anyway

Reactions: 22
Good morning Sophie GrinchHinch! 🙋‍♀️ So obvious you are here 😂

You're not subtle enough or clever enough to hide it, love 🙄

Things said on here...
1. Henry needs his fur clipped - next day, he's clipped on stories.
2. You don't walk him - next day he's walked on stories. (was that in your garden?) 😂
3. You never acknowledge gifts people send you - next day, you post a story saying you'll thank everyone when you get back from Dublin.

How about you post a nice #ad for the dog groomer? We'll wait....

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh for god's sake. Everyone make sure you go find this on urban dictionary (just type dorgeous into Google and it should be there) and give it a thumbs down!!
LOL I love how since I posted the above, there have been 17 thumbs down on the urban dictionary page 😁 keep it up guys!

God I am so going to start a satirical Instagram page called MrsGrinch 😁

• Haha
Anyone fancy going after commissions for her insta? She’s getting all her ideas on here after all!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.