Mrs Hinch #159 Runny eggs, dodgy guts, Ronnieblesshim’s not having much luck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously what's wrong with these people? Has she put subliminal messages in her books, well and truly brainwashed. Tattle and the supposedly death threats on here are the problem? No hun so called fans like this are the problem and are the ones stalking you! 😱😩😵🤬

Reactions: 17
Not sure if this thread title works but-
Hinch is manic and lost it for sure, but there's always time to hold her beloved firstborns furry paw.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So she wants to log off for good one day but has a few mile stones. She doesn’t mean milestones she means pound signs and sales targets a few more ways to rip people off of something’s they don’t need so she can live comfortably and do nothing.

As for death threats and being followed. I just can’t imagine it unless the following is from her OTT Hinchers who love her and act as if she their best mate. Don’t get me wrong I would love to make some serious cash for nothing very little but she’s so dishonest, I understand if she doesn’t wanna fill her page with negativity and hate but a simple “Guys I’m so sorry if you spotted I stupidly took my safety lids off the capsules it was irresponsible (could even make up a stupid excuse whilst apologising and informing her followers it was stupid) please don’t remove the lids etc”

Or “Guys I used to always have my flowers in the hob but recently I’ve found this to be a fire hazard and would hate for any harm to come to my hinchers so please don’t do this”

Same with fabric softener in the bottle and a million other things but she doesn’t she ignores everything as if she’s a heartless prick that can do no wrong and THAT is the problem I have with her. The BBQ BS. The hole in the wall. The my parents don’t have a BBQ when they do. It’s always stupid pointless tit she only addressed the new urn when someone on here mentioned it.

I know she’s now trying to be relatable again with her word family stories but it doesn’t make up for the lies and avoidance of important things. Sorry needed a rant after seeing that comment she left on Marios.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why does she never eat actual solid food?

It’s always sloppy casseroles, sloppy soup, sloppy tins of spaghetti hoops! I know she has a gastric band but surely to god she’s allowed to eat some solid food at some point!!

Jesus Sophie, eat a potato now and again! Or some meat you have to chew not just sloppy vesty sausages! 🤪

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Also what was wrong with his other bamboo plate? Did she really need to spend £15 on a bamboo bamboo plate when he already has two bubbaboo bamboo plates that cost around £18 each. Is it coz Rex has a bamboo bamboo plate? Don’t get me wrong those plates are very pretty but I could never justify spending £15 on one plate.
I use plastic plates with the three compartments 😂 even when all my children were that age I never spent lots on plates. 😳

Reactions: 4
If this isn't a red flag to get the duck off Insta, then I don't know what is!! Appalling and I tell you what if this is the calibre of people in her " army" well she can duck clean off calling tattlers..we're far and above this horrendous excuse of a human being/specimen

Reactions: 11
To be fair, the custard wasn’t dessert, it was for messy play. We do it with jelly and moon sand & it’s great for sensory play. Tuff trays are really popular.

What do people think the milestones are she wants to meet? I took that as her saying it’s all about money for her? I was surprised she was as honest in an open comment

Reactions: 5
Wtaf did i just watch! "We've gone and had a bath" They are the most awkward parents I've ever seen!! Jesus.....they should've just got another dog!! 🤢🙄
I was just like them singing when my squad was tiny 😂😂 singing it's bath time ' Its bedtime ' it's dinner time . Mine all turned out ok none needed therapy 🤣🤣

• Haha
this is actually horrifying. Whatever she meant whether daughter or friend... this is scary... I think Hinch needs to really realise these are the ones who are stalking her or following her. She’s created some cult who follow her every word. This quite frankly is disturbing.

Reactions: 16
well that’s bleeping disturbing! Hope her child is taken off her, sick bleep of a parent!
No words!! This is her sick cult following 👏👏👏👏👏 there you go hinch these are the people you should be bleeping scared off!!

Reactions: 9
That is bleeping disgusting! What kind of mother would say that and put a random person before their own child infact anyone before their own child I’m actually disgusted by that statement. Some people don’t deserve kids 😡

Reactions: 11
All of a sudden the dog ISNT aloud to eat the scraps off the floor dispute being fed food off their plates earlier. Confusing. And apparently now it’s sulking - ahhh ok

Reactions: 10
All of a sudden the dog ISNT aloud to eat the scraps off the floor dispute being fed food off their plates earlier. Confusing. And apparently now it’s sulking - ahhh ok
She can't keep up with own lies, she may print a little book of lies to track them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why does she never eat actual solid food?

It’s always sloppy casseroles, sloppy soup, sloppy tins of spaghetti hoops! I know she has a gastric band but surely to god she’s allowed to eat some solid food at some point!!

Jesus Sophie, eat a potato now and again! Or some meat you have to chew not just sloppy vesty sausages! 🤪
Doesn’t she have her gastric band? Maybe that’s why

That’s disgusting. Makes me so angry when i see crap like that. I am desperate to be a mother and probably never will. People like that should be sterilised.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
That’s the thing she has a private insta that she could keep for Jamie and Ronnie.
I have a small work page, I’m a Freelance florist So I just do weddings etc whilst I work at Aldi but I share just work related stuff there. and my personal insta is my personal closed off insta i have almost 100 requests from random people, brands and children clothing boutiques but Ignore it because I’m not interested in it!
she craved this life she’s paved out for herself so stop the gifted pity party and get on with it! But I swear to you hinch, you may have the money, the gifted home and “adoring” followers but your not rich.
We are here, we are full of laughter, passion, kindness and morals.

you may hate us “trolls” but you’re jealous that we have a community here better than your army.
Well said 👍😊

Sweet mother of duck. I think that might be the worst thing I’ve ever seen.
That's a whole new level!!! 😠😳

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.