Mrs Hinch #159 Runny eggs, dodgy guts, Ronnieblesshim’s not having much luck!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure they've both been on the squash tonight.

"We gone and have a bath" 👀👀👀

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Firtsly: just use it as a cleaning account like it was intended for!
Secondly: keep your lovely boy and your vest man off wffin Instagram!
Thirdly: don't post your every effing move! The only thing you don't show is you taking a tit! Less is more Soph!
And lastly: what more milestones or achievements do you have left to parade on insta!?
Your 1st book was below average, every women from the 50's and beyond knew those cleaning tips! And they didn't use chemicals!
Your 2nd book was, just utter tit! You can get a to do list for a quid! Remember you used to buy them!
And if your thinking of bringing out another effin book or a home brand, please don't bother... Grey is so last year!!
ATB!!!
That’s the thing she has a private insta that she could keep for Jamie and Ronnie.
I have a small work page, I’m a Freelance florist So I just do weddings etc whilst I work at Aldi but I share just work related stuff there. and my personal insta is my personal closed off insta i have almost 100 requests from random people, brands and children clothing boutiques but Ignore it because I’m not interested in it!
she craved this life she’s paved out for herself so stop the gifted pity party and get on with it! But I swear to you hinch, you may have the money, the gifted home and “adoring” followers but your not rich.
We are here, we are full of laughter, passion, kindness and morals.

you may hate us “trolls” but you’re jealous that we have a community here better than your army.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I adore dirty dancing seen on stage watch at least once a month can tell you the screenplay word by word never heard anyone woo at that part why it’s annoyed me I don’t know but she just pisses me off

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New thread suggestion

Soph's getting miffed, but we think it's because she pissed.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She's been really fiesty the last few days. I do wonder if she's due on or going by the cock and ball vegetables, it's a Freudian slip and she's really in the mood but Jamie is sick of getting mouthfuls of talc each night 🤷 so she's getting the squash out more than usual 😂

Genuine question, does she fake tan her baby?! He always looks so bronze skinned!
Someone on a earlier post or thread said it's the filters and editing she does on the photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I found it rather staged, no way do you dance and sing like that at mealtimes, or if she does she's a nutter

Obviously reads here and needs to justify her perfect or not so perfect image
I promise I’m not a complete nutter but I dance at meal times especially when I’m trying to encourage baby to try something new and he’s pulling funny faces at it! When he really likes a food he does a little foot kick and bobs his head side to side so when he starts pulling funny faces at the food I do his little dance and 90% of the time it changes his mind and he ends up loving it 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
A bit random and sorry if already mentioned but who tf uses a window squeegee on their hob?! I have a hob like hinches and it needs wiped at least twice a day with the dust it attracts, what is the bloody point in using a squeegee?! Looks like extra effort and a complete waste of time. Maybe she should use that time with her son instead of cleaning with unnecessary objects. Loonitic!
She cleans for cleaning's sake, the hob is cleaned even when it hasn't been used, she cleans it for content as she's running out of ideas on what to do.

Baskets/drawers will get tidied even though they will be ok anyway and she'll tag in Maria Kondo like a lick arse she is - desperate to get MC to notice her

She gets ideas off here so if you suggest anything shout bingo

It's like Groundhog Day most days ATV

I promise I’m not a complete nutter but I dance at meal times especially when I’m trying to encourage baby to try something new and he’s pulling funny faces at it! When he really likes a food he does a little foot kick and bobs his head side to side so when he starts pulling funny faces at the food I do his little dance and 90% of the time it changes his mind and he ends up loving it 😂
Fair enough Guyzz, It must be her - I loathe her

Reactions: 9
A bit random and sorry if already mentioned but who tf uses a window squeegee on their hob?! I have a hob like hinches and it needs wiped at least twice a day with the dust it attracts, what is the bloody point in using a squeegee?! Looks like extra effort and a complete waste of time. Maybe she should use that time with her son instead of cleaning with unnecessary objects. Loonitic!
just letting you know i read this is the complete wrong context. my phone is cracked and where you have put hob the crack goes right through the top of the h and I saw ‘who tf uses a window squeegee on their nob?!’

I thought oh bloody hell we have reached new lows 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Genuine question, does she fake tan her baby?! He always looks so bronze skinned!
I don’t care what anybody says he is quite olive skinned but she definitely puts a filter over his pictures. Her grey house looks orangey red when she posts photos of him on her stories.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So I may be wrong but I have a theory with sophhhhh and SS. I reckon SS cant stand hinch. SS reached out to her bc she was struggling. I think they've genuinely tried in the beginning to form a friendship but it didnt stick. I mean who can be friends with hinch?! Joe didnt seem too impressed. Anyways it seems now daily its SS vs Hinch. SS wins hands down. No question. Whatever SS does, Hinch does almost the same but just tackier. I think they cant unfollow each other on Instagram bc of the stories and drama it would bring. Imagine the newspaper titles, imagine the questions they would get etc I think it's "safer" for them both to remain friends on instagram but not actually acknowledge each other.
....or I'm full of tit and have no idea what I'm talking about.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
You beat me to it. What the hell is she doing, cock and balls cucumber/kiwi arrangement one minute then posting pics of her little boy munching on a cucumber the next. I’m stunned by the utter stupidity of the woman. Can you imagine the pervs who have saved Ronnie’s bath pics to geting off on that. It’s disgusting, grow up FFS and look after your little boy’s privacy
Only someone with a wired mind would see see something other than a baby eating cucumber. It's an innocent photo but I still think children's photos should not be allowed on Social Media

Reactions: 1
I’m the same. We have breakfast/lunch together when we aren’t working. But with dinner, he has his at 5 and we have ours at like 7/730. I’d be back in for dinner number 2 if I ate early😂
I always eat with my daughter at 5ish then again with hubby at 8 once he is home 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t care what anybody says he is quite olive skinned but she definitely puts a filter over his pictures. Her grey house looks orangey red when she posts photos of him on her stories.
His Dad isn't pale white & Jamie's sister is olived skinned. I dunno bout rest of his family coz I've never seen them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.