Mrs Hinch #157 Mirror mirror on the vase Let’s have a barbie round my ma’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she need the labels on everything? It’s a glass jar, you can just seem with the power of sight what’s inside. Makes her house look even worth. Surprised she’s not stuck a label on Ronnie or Henry’s forehead

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I never know these days if I’m watching Hinch or Staceys stories.
They all seem to blend into one. 🙄
I read this and thought I'll just nip round d to Staces. Fkn hell! The same heart in the corner of the post the same magic finger shite . They even sound the same 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry, but thats total rubbish, a really old fashioned way of thinking, and not to say a majorly disproven fact!
Dogs live in packs - with other dogs. They know we're human, they know we're not part of their pack.
They need training and guidance from us, not harshness and domenieering.
Having them on the sofa or your bed doesn't mean they're top of the pack. However them listening to you asking them to get off is you guiding them.
I have a rescue GSD who was treated for the first 2yrs of her life exactly how you think life should be for a dog. She was broken, she was scared. It took her ages to accept my husband because she hates men as they were the ones always trying to dominate her.
You know what's fixed her, kindness, treating her for good behavior, redirecting her bad behavior with something fun to do, and patience. Definitely not trying to be her 'pack leader' !!
I see dogs come through our rescue everyday suffering because of that old way of thinking.
Hopefully the Mods will let me post this link, because what you're saying is dangerous advice.
Sorry to rant and go off topic, but thats annoys me more than Hinch.. and thats saying something 😂

Woo woo woo. I NEVER once said that dogs should not be treat without love, affection and care. Nor did I say you should dominate them or be aggressive to them. I said that they are happy when they know their place within a home. I don't think it's an old fashioned way of thinking at all, nor does it mean you need to be anything other than loving or caring. Just because you don't let a dog on a sofa or bed does not mean they are being treat cruelly! But everyone's entitled to their opinion and I'm not going to debunk yours. However I personally believe dogs do need to know their place, to know that the owners (pack leaders) are there to love, protect, and take care of them. Not once did I say you had to be horrible or anything other than loving or caring to a dog. There's a difference between letting a dog know it's place in the family and abuse!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Ah I see it is the ensuite because she's sat on Ma Barker's bed 😂
I wonder if you can make a career out of buying pointless things you don't really know what to do with?..................

Reactions: 6
I’ve missed a whole thread but I’m gonna be honest I find her so boring now. Not sure if it’s been said but since declaring she a home account yesterday I think we are gonna see less cleaning from her now. Also I’m noticing she’s not deleting negative comments from her grid post. This has definitely been a long time coming for her she’s been trying to move away from cleaning and I think lockdown has made her realise just how little content she has. Also anyone think she’s being more ‘honest’ today. She admitted that Ronnie didn’t eat the avocado. She was saying she was tried due to her early start and she even said she didn’t like her shelf. I’m sure it’s all an act to be relatable but I think it might actually work.

Also is @shadyessex33 back? I miss him 😢

• Heart
Reactions: 17
New thread suggestion

parenting cards & polystyrene packing hinch and her content are really lacking

• Heart
Reactions: 30
New thread suggestion:
Mrs Hinch has a wonky shelf, I'm worried about her mental health!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Bad mums club, my answer would be the second I leave their room at night and know I wont see them for 10 hours or so 😂

In all seriousness, it's scary how much social media can impact how you feel. You see these birth photography sessions where baby arrives in a graceful, black and white, emotional push and then listen to them whittering on about how its love at first sight, motherhood is glorious, everything is perfect, their baby never farts off of schedule, and it's not real life. I couldnt confidently say I loved my first child til she was almost six months old because I was so deep in PND. I looked after her, met her needs, talked to her, played with her, but it was like she was someone else's and I was just looking after her. I always admire the people who admit it's hard far more because every single parent has hard days no matter how perfect the child.

Soph pretends shes talking to her besties on the gram and her hinchers are her closest friends but then will turn round and pretend motherhood is perfect and it's no effort to keep your house like a show home. If you dont want to show the hard parts, fine, your choice. But dont tell your followers you're sharing your life and they're your friends because it gives the impression that is real life.

If you made it to the end of this long ass comment congratulations. I'm sending a little driver to your house with a socially distanced cuddle because life is bloody hard just now
🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
All of the above!
Being a mum is the hardest job you’ll ever have and they don’t come out with a handbook!

Reactions: 5
those baby pizzas🤢 how on earth does she look at that and think “i’m going to serve that to my child”🤦🏼‍♀️ and does it annoy anyone else when she says something on her videos then writes on the video everything she said? Like why? We can hear what you said without reading it also

Reactions: 4
Sorry, but thats total rubbish, a really old fashioned way of thinking, and not to say a majorly disproven fact!
Dogs live in packs - with other dogs. They know we're human, they know we're not part of their pack.
They need training and guidance from us, not harshness and domenieering.
Having them on the sofa or your bed doesn't mean they're top of the pack. However them listening to you asking them to get off is you guiding them.
I have a rescue GSD who was treated for the first 2yrs of her life exactly how you think life should be for a dog. She was broken, she was scared. It took her ages to accept my husband because she hates men as they were the ones always trying to dominate her.
You know what's fixed her, kindness, treating her for good behavior, redirecting her bad behavior with something fun to do, and patience. Definitely not trying to be her 'pack leader' !!
I see dogs come through our rescue everyday suffering because of that old way of thinking.
Hopefully the Mods will let me post this link, because what you're saying is dangerous advice.
Sorry to rant and go off topic, but thats annoys me more than Hinch.. and thats saying something 😂

I also just read the article you shared. That is NOT what I am referring to when I say 'pack leader'. I'm not referring to abuse, dominance and scaring a dog into good behaviour.
I'm referring to not letting it eat from you when you're at a table, not letting it sit where humans sit and sleep where humans sleep, not letting the dog decide when it's going to do things for example pushing you off a sofa because it wants to lie there etc. Just basic situations where you let the dog know it's infact a dog and not a human. Letting them know that they're not the 'boss'. I'm not saying physically abuse them when they do these things, but most definitely punish them in a suitable way. Otherwise, in my opinion, you are going to end up with a dog that thinks it's in charge and that could be very dangerous.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Some pebbles have made an appearance tonight...as predicted , so a crappy pebble heart will be on the menu for tomorrow...I'm calling this for BINGO

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t know if it’s already been discussed but does anyone feel that the weaning board, photo of Ronnie and writing each meal AFTER he’s eaten it is very strange and redundant? :unsure: It’s so clinical and weird, usually meal boards are for planning not for documenting what was eaten... it’s like a hospital or something! Who are you writing that information for...?
620EC279-434F-4089-AFAD-44C1335444C1.jpeg

Reactions: 21
I wish Someone would gift her some purple toning shampoo for the fake straw-like nest on her head.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.