Mrs Hinch #157 Mirror mirror on the vase Let’s have a barbie round my ma’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
those baby pizzas🤢 how on earth does she look at that and think “i’m going to serve that to my child”🤦🏼‍♀️ and does it annoy anyone else when she says something on her videos then writes on the video everything she said? Like why? We can hear what you said without reading it also
Possibly for people hard of hearing? Although if that was the case I’m sure she’d do it for every story and not just the select few 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Don’t know if it’s already been discussed but does anyone feel that the weaning board, photo of Ronnie and writing each meal AFTER he’s eaten it is very strange and redundant? :unsure: It’s so clinical and weird, usually meal boards are for planning not for documenting what was eaten... it’s like a hospital or something! Who are you writing that information for...?View attachment 129370
Subtle product placement for a guess.

Reactions: 3
Don’t know if it’s already been discussed but does anyone feel that the weaning board, photo of Ronnie and writing each meal AFTER he’s eaten it is very strange and redundant? :unsure: It’s so clinical and weird, usually meal boards are for planning not for documenting what was eaten... it’s like a hospital or something! Who are you writing that information for...?View attachment 129370
Because she’s just a massive twit

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just got my shopping slot booked and started shopping. Clicked on the ‘household’ aisle and there she is 🙄
The Robinsons post earlier was odd but don’t believe random, she must be pushing for something or for them to notice her. Anything for freebies or an ambassador for a brand. Notice Robinson’s also do a ‘craft o’clock’ everyday on their FB page, maybe she’s trying to get her pissy stick heart a mention on there 😂

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
those baby pizzas🤢 how on earth does she look at that and think “i’m going to serve that to my child”🤦🏼‍♀️ and does it annoy anyone else when she says something on her videos then writes on the video everything she said? Like why? We can hear what you said without reading it also
in her defence sorry i know wrong site .....it will be for deaf trolls sorry hinchers atb

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has anyone thought ronnie is a bum shuffler and hinch is just to embarrassed to say? My daughter never crawled but bum shuffled was so funny and cute ....I just cant believe at 11 months he isn't moving off the spot

Reactions: 6
Just gone back to check, she’s deleted so many posts! There’s nothing from before Disney....?

Reactions: 2
So I signed up to tattle and only put a few comments on a few threads ago. Then I got side tracked with catching up on my kids education so haven’t been on anything until today. Firstly those absolutely vile tuna “pizzas” 🤢🤢🤢 that poor child having to eat that absolute crap. And secondly, the shelf, Hinchy bless her bought it and forgot about it 🤥 then realised she could’ve made it from scratch, just like Stacey, shock!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m still laughing at the squash incident. SOMETIMES IT ROLLS ABOUT THE FLOOR. The woman truly is a freak

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Has anyone thought ronnie is a bum shuffler and hinch is just to embarrassed to say? My daughter never crawled but bum shuffled was so funny and cute ....I just cant believe at 11 months he isn't moving off the spot
To me he looks like a very bored wee boy. He never seems to do age appropriate activities that challenge his development, his limited movement is a big of a concern as he always seems to be sleeping or sitting and not being active...I feel for him

Reactions: 14
I also just read the article you shared. That is NOT what I am referring to when I say 'pack leader'. I'm not referring to abuse, dominance and scaring a dog into good behaviour.
I'm referring to not letting it eat from you when you're at a table, not letting it sit where humans sit and sleep where humans sleep, not letting the dog decide when it's going to do things for example pushing you off a sofa because it wants to lie there etc. Just basic situations where you let the dog know it's infact a dog and not a human. Letting them know that they're not the 'boss'. I'm not saying physically abuse them when they do these things, but most definitely punish them in a suitable way. Otherwise, in my opinion, you are going to end up with a dog that thinks it's in charge and that could be very dangerous.
I'm not going to deviate from the thread, so this will be the last I mention it.
If that's not what you mean then please don't use the word pack leader, because that's where the confusion is. The word owner works perfectly well, along with the word boundaries, because what you're explaining now is exactly that. Rules have to be in place, mine won't go near the table when we eat, if she's on the sofa and someone wants her spot then she gets down if asked, and if she's told to go to her bed then she goes.
She had no boundaries when we got her, but she never once got punished and I didn't assert authority to get what I wanted. Being a kind owner got what I wanted, being a pack leader had nothing to do with it

• Heart
Why does she cut Ronnies pizza into such big slices and then mashes everything else!

Alsondid she make two of them crappy stick hearts as one is on her landing? Or is that going to be released for her new home range guyyyzzzz

Ah I see it is the ensuite because she's sat on Ma Barker's bed 😂
I wonder if you can make a career out of buying pointless things you don't really know what to do with?..................
Well she certainly has, more’s the pity.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.