Mrs Hinch #157 Mirror mirror on the vase Let’s have a barbie round my ma’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Okay so forgive me if I’m wrong BUT I don’t understand the revolutionary stair basket that she dumps all her crap in??
How about just put your stuff away when you need to? Then you’re not faced with the mammoth task of sorting through it each week?!
She has duck all to do, all day every day. She has to create jobs for herself to do, so she can write it on her list and tick it off. Plus she can then go "oh I have loads of messages about my basket, I got it on ebay guyzzzzz"

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I never know these days if I’m watching Hinch or Staceys stories.
They all seem to blend into one. 🙄

Reactions: 15
So another item off eBay that she ‘forgot’ she had bought! Yeah right! More money than sense then if she can do that. She tells such fibs.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That bathroom shelf space which she called pointless :ROFLMAO:
Still looks pointless with the new eBay shelf to me hun x

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Its funny she puts all this shite up on her house to collect clutter dust yet, we never see her cleaning tat like that its always the same beds made, fabreeze curtains and chops cushions......she doesn't actually clean!

Reactions: 21
So another item off eBay that she ‘forgot’ she had bought! Yeah right! More money than sense then if she can do that. She tells such fibs.
She said earlier that something she ordered ages ago just come when emptying her basket...such a liar.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Did SS not make something exactly the same...

Also Hinch you'd be able to cut the rope if you used two hands and put your bleeping phone down 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She has duck all to do, all day every day. She has to create jobs for herself to do, so she can write it on her list and tick it off. Plus she can then go "oh I have loads of messages about my basket, I got it on ebay guyzzzzz"
Didn’t she fall over that basket and “break” her coccyx?! Death trap barskit

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Beggy beggerson begging for compliments on her 'creation '...its tit and would be best used on your bbq that you dont have

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Couple's coaching cards for parents? This is surely just a money making racket for the companies that peddles them? If course all of her sheep will be buying them now because she has them. Then she'll be tagged in "date night" posts of people arsing about with them. Well I can categorically say that if I asked my husband to play with coaching cards he would tell me to duck off! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The manky shelf that she forgot she ordered ( the liar) is cheap, tacky and doesn’t go with anything in her bathroom. And she’s confused why she doesn’t like it! Copying SS again 🙄

Paint the shelf grey hun then you’ll love it xoxoxox
Stop looking for admiration you absolute drip

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"I might paint it grey or white guyzzzz"

Well duh....never gonna be green was it?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.