Mrs Hinch #157 Mirror mirror on the vase Let’s have a barbie round my ma’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone thought ronnie is a bum shuffler and hinch is just to embarrassed to say? My daughter never crawled but bum shuffled was so funny and cute ....I just cant believe at 11 months he isn't moving off the spot
My daughter was a bum shuffler at 10 months it was so funny. She finally crawled at around 11 months. I don’t know why hinch would be embarrassed about it. I guess it doesn’t fit into her idea of a perfect baby.

Reactions: 6
My daughter was a bum shuffler at 10 months it was so funny. She finally crawled at around 11 months. I don’t know why hinch would be embarrassed about it. I guess it doesn’t fit into her idea of a perfect baby.
My little one bum shuffled at 10 and was a late walker at 17 but my god he was the speed of lightning on his bum, never crawled and his sister 14 month gap crawled at 6 and walked at 10! He thought it was the funniest thing ever when she crawled!

Reactions: 3
Why is she always forcing that poor boy to stand? 😭😭 He obvious can’t get back into a seated position by himself from there coz if he could I feel he would. No child wants to stand when doing things. It’s too much going on. He has to concentrate on not fall and concentrate on trying to pull the wipes out. She probably thinks by making him stand it will help him learn to stand but the best thing she can do is let him figure out how to do it naturally.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I find it so sad that she laughs at Ronnie's finger and not being able to do things. SUPPORT YOUR CHILDS DEVELOPMENT YOU UTTER CONTEMPTABLE FUCKTARD.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So her ‘content’ today is showing off all the useless cunty tat she’s bought I dOnT eVeN kNoW wHy I bOuGhT tHiS GUYYYYYYYYSSSSSSSSS (cue maniacal laughter)- what the duck? I know someone who is a postman and they are so busy they’re exhausted - zero PPE and sick to death of twats like this who are so boring and devoid of personality they sit online ordering more soulless shite for their soulless hideous house. She has no shame whatsoever - how can you read the room so bleeping badly that you show off all this bollocks that keeps dropping through the door? I despise her. Hope someone shits on her parcels

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Just got my shopping slot booked and started shopping. Clicked on the ‘household’ aisle and there she is 🙄
The Robinsons post earlier was odd but don’t believe random, she must be pushing for something or for them to notice her. Anything for freebies or an ambassador for a brand. Notice Robinson’s also do a ‘craft o’clock’ everyday on their FB page, maybe she’s trying to get her pissy stick heart a mention on there 😂
jesus you tattlers would put miss marple to shame. sorry for lack of capitals and punctuation but i have a glass of wine in my other hand and cba to put it down

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've been reading on here for a while, but this is my first time posting.
I just wondered 2 things, firstly, why doesn't she just make Ronnie what they're having? Instead of making chopped up slop and then giving it to her and Jamie?
Secondly, why does she force Ronnie to stand up to get photos, propped up by cushions? It's clear he's not able to stand unaided, it's just cruel. I hate that she forces him to do it.

Reactions: 18
I find it hard to talk about mrs hinch as I actually like her but she’s boring as and the posts are the same old tit 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Anyone else think SS migraine bun was aimed at Hince and her scraggy mop top that hasn't been down or washed since the beginning of lockdown 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.