Mrs Hinch #157 Mirror mirror on the vase Let’s have a barbie round my ma’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys move so fast I feel awkward once the moment has gone 🤣 BUT avocado on the pizza and the peppers on the side... that’s the wrong way round right?
Aside, I feel like she’s trying to be more ‘relatable’ today, being tired, eating ice cream mid afternoon. I think you guys might be right in trying to go back to her roots. Also for someone so tired she still does more than me when I’m knackered (maybe I’m just a bit bitter about that - especially when I don’t have a baby as an excuse, just a pre-teen).

Reactions: 15
Who wants to tell her if she hung the stupid shelf higher she wouldn’t of had to cut off the bottom shelf 🤣 and it probably wouldn’t look half as botched

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m so bloody glad she labelled her little pot. Cos I’ve been trying to eat my tea with these. I’m such a walloper. Then I looked outside and the other half was trying to dig the garden. Thank you Hinchy. Saved my bacon there
Wait.... we’re not meant to use these to eat with?!

• Haha
I’ve been blocked guys. All because she said she didn’t know what Ronaldo’s ankle spinning was about and I told her it’s called Stimming.... says it all

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
I’m so bloody glad she labelled her little pot. Cos I’ve been trying to eat my tea with these. I’m such a walloper. Then I looked outside and the other half was trying to dig the garden. Thank you Hinchy. Saved my bacon there
I've been playing my drums with mine....thanks guyzzz....will label them up ...still learning guys.
ATV

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve been blocked guys. All because she said she didn’t know what Ronaldo’s ankle spinning was about and I told her it’s called Stimming.... says it all
She is obviously secretly concerned and insecure about it, there are a few concerning behaviours there. Lack of facial expressions, no words, never ever seen him babbling, limited mobility range.

Reactions: 16
She is an utter fruit loop! I do that with my juice coz I’m a lazy cow and I don’t need to go back downstairs to keep refilling a glass, have done for years so you’re not quirky 🙄 I just don’t get passive aggressive about it and demand its my juice... what a wanker!
I think Jamie told her he thinks it's rank, she has her Jamie has pissed me off eye lasers.

Reactions: 4
Don’t know if it’s already been discussed but does anyone feel that the weaning board, photo of Ronnie and writing each meal AFTER he’s eaten it is very strange and redundant? :unsure: It’s so clinical and weird, usually meal boards are for planning not for documenting what was eaten... it’s like a hospital or something! Who are you writing that information for...?View attachment 129370
Rumours she has had an eating disorder and treatment for it... it reminds me of how that would be... I wonder if that is why she is doing it? Very much like a hospital.

Reactions: 7
Sorry if I’m teaching you to suck eggs... have you tried calling it something else? Like a magic superhero chair or princess throne or something along those lines? and tell her everytime she goes for a wee or poo on the ‘chair’ she gets a little superpower. I know it’s far fetched but hey kids can be little bugga’s at times and you have to try anything

Oh dear lord I felt the need to vomit after watching her stories of her holding them microphones. I’m cringing already and that’s before I’ve heard whatever it is they’re doing
I had to tell mine she was making the potty sad, because it wasn’t living it’s best life. Also had to put a nappy in the potty for her to tit on. There was also a poo song. Kids are batshit crazy

• Haha
Rumours she has had an eating disorder and treatment for it... it reminds me of how that would be... I wonder if that is why she is doing it? Very much like a hospital.
Yes. She ate so much was so big and had WLS to fix her duck up and had her arms fixed. Not to mention to boob job. Honestly she is such a bad role model. Weird how there arent a load of old photos from years ago leaked.

Reactions: 5
You know that crossed my mind as well! It’s exactly what they do in hospital with re-feeding plans, which is very out of place within a house hold. Ronnie is not a patient. I wonder what his health visitors think of the house. Overly sterile and clinical and strange attitudes to feeding?

Reactions: 12
You know that crossed my mind as well! It’s exactly what they do in hospital with re-feeding plans, which is very out of place within a house hold. Ronnie is not a patient. I wonder what his health visitors think of the house. Overly sterile and clinical and strange attitudes to feeding?
If that’s the case, then that’s very sad

Reactions: 1
#158 thread suggestion shelfie shelfie on the wall, who’s the thickest of them all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I had a random thought earlier... if she’s “always” drinking diluted squash out of the bottle... why did she put away those three glasses the other week? 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her duck ugly labels trigger me Jesus and least get the common as tit vinyl lettering

As floor squash she was on the bleeping tin appletiser WITH A STRAW last week.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.