Mrs Hinch #157 Mirror mirror on the vase Let’s have a barbie round my ma’s

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she sitting on the toilet filming herself, she much have nacho revenge...💩

Paul the pine will be doing overtime tonight 🤢

6086162C-31DC-46E7-B470-9CD531567504.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Is she home alone of sammink? Rattling about the gray box like a stray snooker ball. She’s lost the plot today mind. She’s not remotely funny, “the shelf doesn’t do things for her”. Stop trying to sexualise a shelf you doylum. Sit down and shut your bleeping trap

Her house and garden is becoming more and more cluttered by the day!
Theres tit all over isn’t there?! It’s so busy. It’s like an episode of hoarders

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She hasn't got any clutch bags either 😂
To be fair, I’ve had one of those for ages (honest!) as I’m desperatley short of storage space. It‘s on the back of my wardrobe door amd you can get full sized handbags in. 🙂

Reactions: 2
Sometimes I will turn the brushes upside down or put the heads in mouthwash to give them a freshen up before I get new ones but why soak them in Milton 🙄
I put ours through the dishwasher every now and then.

Reactions: 2
I thought she said the shelf was for a space she doesn't like in the ensuite? Yet the last story she put up saying she doesn't like the shelf looks like the main bathroom? I could be wrong though as I've never been inside The Hammer House of Horror!

Reactions: 1
I
Is she home alone of sammink? Rattling about the gray box like a stray snooker ball. She’s lost the plot today mind. She’s not remotely funny, “the shelf doesn’t do things for her”. Stop trying to sexualise a shelf you doylum. Sit down and shut your bleeping trap

Theres tit all over isn’t there?! It’s so busy. It’s like an episode of hoarders
Ha ha doylum you can tell your from the north east!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine being in a relationship with someone, your relationship progresses to the point of mortgage, dog, marriage baby. And you need a set of cards to tell you what to talk about. Sad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I

Ha ha doylum you can tell your from the north east!
She’s the ultimate doylum isn’t she. Literally where is her husband why isn’t he telling her to pack it in cos she’s really showing herself up! She’s massively embarrassing

Reactions: 3
Why does Ronnie get slop for pud yet she's on the ice cream soon as he's asleep 😔😭 that is just bleeping mean! I hope when that's kids old enough he pulls a drop dead Fred all over that shitshow of a house when their asleep!! Cunts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
This witch! I watch her tit stories because I love to dislike her but honestly today - she has surpassed herself. I have never come across somebody so vapid, self absorbed and ignorant in my life! The bleeping shelf! Sophie mate you are completely worthless to society! Get the duck away from your phone and vanish completely! You sad sad pathetic individual

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Finally made it to VIP status 🎉 I can’t believe it guyzzz! How did this happen to little old me?

I have the VIP light up sign on the way...with its very own driver!! 🚗

Thanks guyzz for providing he best craic...think iv found my tattle tribe!

YE ARE THE BEST BUNCH oftrolls🤣

984D8404-41D9-4E31-9961-0F36B17931B3.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Give you a clue, you don't like it because...is not grey👋
Atv

• Haha
I thought she said the shelf was for a space she doesn't like in the ensuite? Yet the last story she put up saying she doesn't like the shelf looks like the main bathroom? I could be wrong though as I've never been inside The Hammer House of Horror!
I'd love to run a finger above the tops of her door frames, like my mother once did to me!

• Haha
You nasty trolls stop communicating please I can’t keep up! Hinch is still a twit obv 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s the ultimate doylum isn’t she. Literally where is her husband why isn’t he telling her to pack it in cos she’s really showing herself up! She’s massively embarrassing
Maybe he's left her maybe that's what the 'inspirational quote' about moving on was all about ! Thus leading to the chugging of the red wine from the Robinson bottle! 🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.