Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WeepingWillow

I don’t talk about my personal side on here but I am a critical care nurse.

What’s angering me the most right now is the fact that she is getting gifted free disinfectant spray, all of which means her blind cnts following her will now go and rush to buy it, meaning there’s none for anyone else.

I shower before I leave my work. I come home from the shift and I strip my clothes into a bag then into the washing machine. I then use Dettol spray on my bag and shoes.

I then rush to the shower and maybe eat something quickly before bed. I’m tired, I’m not married so I haven’t seen my family in weeks. The man I was seeing works away so I’m pretty sure that’s going to end due to not seeing each other for months and months.

All of this is fine, it’s a pandemic I’m a nurse I have to.

But what does my box right in is the showing off, the enticing people to bulk buy cleaning products and use masses of these for stupid reasons all for her to stay relevant. The rest of us are just trying to stay alive.

She should be saying use what you have up, use small amounts, don’t over use don’t waste and stop bulk buying. Don’t have bbq’s and don’t have family or nail techs over.
Don’t lie. Don’t encourage people to order spray paint and cardboard off amazon so that there’s more delivery folk on the road.

In fact, just fuck off.

I know she reads here to here’s the thing for you to listen to love - shove your Thursday claps up your flaps. Piss off.

• Heart
Reactions: 101

Fairy_funny

I can see it now, 40 year old Ronnie on channel 5, “my mum’s a hoarder” 70 year old sophie is lying in a room surrounded by empty zoflora bottles & note books unable to get out of bed

• Haha
Reactions: 98

Shazlouhan

Let me tell you about migraines (I'm sure the real world and all you trolls know anyway). Sunglasses don't cut it love. How about lying in bed hoofing your ring up not being able to move. Praying to Jebus to take it away, being a vampire for the day and certainly not spraying all the shit off the day in your house to make it a bazillion times worse. She really grinds my gears with her 'migraines'. And, if she does have a little sore head, why the fuck is she still not in bed. Christ the night, her husband is at home. Doesn't take two of them to do fuck all, all day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 83

Sneakymum101

Why is hinch’ mattress so pristine? Why has she never come on her period in the night? Is she even human?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 77

Nelliephant

Let me tell you about migraines (I'm sure the real world and all you trolls know anyway). Sunglasses don't cut it love. How about lying in bed hoofing your ring up not being able to move. Praying to Jebus to take it away, being a vampire for the day and certainly not spraying all the shit off the day in your house to make it a bazillion times worse. She really grinds my gears with her 'migraines'. And, if she does have a little sore head, why the fuck is she still not in bed. Christ the night, her husband is at home. Doesn't take two of them to do fuck all, all day.
I mentioned this a while ago, but now with the migraine stuff I think it's more relevant than ever.

She says she has anxiety, but I would bet anything she is one of those people who get anxious about normal situations then say they have anxiety. If you've ever had anxiety you know the difference, last year my depression got really bad and I ended up in hospital, that period was the only time I had proper anxiety in my life, and it's definitely different than being anxious. I woke up every morning feeling sick due to how anxious I felt. I kept bursting in to tears because I wanted to make sure I was out for my friend's wedding and I thought he would hate me if I wasn't.

This just goes with the list of things that people think they have, unless they really have experienced it.
A migraine is not a bad headache
The flu is not a bad cold
Anxiety is not feeling worried about a situation

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Why is hinch’ mattress so pristine? Why has she never come on her period in the night? Is she even human?
Thank you for using the proper word, period. SS has Aunty Flo today, idont understand why 30 year old women can’t actually say ‘period’ instead of Mother Nature and my most hated ‘Shark week’ 🤢. Mind you, Hinch probably thinks Shark week is a feature on QVC.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 57

Cloff

VIP Member
How many hinchers do you reckon are now digging through their wheelie bins to find the original cereal boxes after decanting it into containers 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

NF1989

So, I had a look at the Mrs.Hinch made me do it Facebook page, really funny how they all copy exactly as she does. However, one thing I notice is they’re quite mean! One lady said she now judges friends houses on their cleanliness in social media posts. What kind of friend is that?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 49

tippingpoint

VIP Member
No one actually gives a fuck that you walk about with a bottle of diluting juice. She’s became so paranoid about “trolls” that she’s trying to start a fight in an empty room.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Ronnieblesshim 1st birthday next month.. wonder what she’ll have planned and gifted...
It’s not HIS Birthday silly its her 1 Year mummmmazzz anniversary. Ron can have a cardboard box with an empty pom bear packet and enjoy it!!!!!

Seriously though I would laugh if she gets him everything we’ve suggested even if they are not age appropriate anymore 😆 she might even upgrade the Moses basket 👌 to bunk beds for him and Henry.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
Can we stop the weaning/milk/food discussion.
It’s boring! The majority of us are just doing what we need to do to get by with our kids without the comparison to Hinch and/or each other.
plus my kids are older and it’s boring asfuck reading about pouches/baby led weaning 🙄🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Greygardener

Chatty Member
If shes always carrying this juice around and its rolling about the floor and all sorts surely it would have been visible in ANY story at all over the years by now. Any one of them. Why does she lie about such stupid things!

• Haha
Reactions: 45

MiaWallace

Has she just pulled a bed spread off of the perfectly made bed just so she can play it backwards on her story? This woman has far too much time on her hands.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

MacMum

Long time lurker, first time posting, but I’ve had enough of these bloody nails! What exactly is wrong with just having your real nails?!?! Honestly don’t get it!! Where are you going that you need fake nails, and why do you need them to be fake even if you were going anywhere! Fake nails fake hair fake filter, how about encouraging your millions of followers to love themselves and be themselves? Its a breeding ground for insecurities and self-loathing 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 44