Mrs Hinch #155 Forgive & forget my BBQ, instead see what I do with sticks and glue!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Ronnie is content and happy’

Well she’s right about one thing, he is content.. For her instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
It’s not the first time that she’s spoken to Henry like that. I expect she does it quite a lot off camera & to Jamie too. Some days you can tell she’s really annoyed with him but is trying to paper over the cracks. The woman is a total control freak.
Bet she’s like it with Ronnie too, she’s defo got a vicious tongue!

Reactions: 18
Holy tit! Was that bread, or her mask, that she fired out to the birds?
Can the real Sophie HinchCliffe please stand up!
Oh, there you are. Here’s your mask back. It fell off.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
okay, which one of you horrible trolls tipped Soph over the edge when she was scrolling tattle this morning. She’s ANGRY 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Bet she’s like it with Ronnie too, she’s defo got a vicious tongue!
I wouldn't be surprised if she's like that with Ronnie. Sometimes when his little face drops I wonder what she's saying and how she is saying it.

Reactions: 15
Holy tit! Was that bread, or her mask, that she fired out to the birds?
Can the real Sophie HinchCliffe please stand up!
Oh, there you are. Here’s your mask back. It fell off.
Scared the living daylights out of me!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
No Ronnie isn't content and happy as you glue everything down he wants to play with.

Reactions: 9
The face on the ugly bastard once he scavenged the scraps! How about train the mongrel! I suppose he's confused though when its ok to clean up in the house after Ronnie then has her gnarling at him with her morning smokers voice after grabbing a slice of bread she threw out!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
okay, which one of you horrible trolls tipped Soph over the edge when she was scrolling tattle this morning. She’s ANGRY 😂
I'm hoping it's pouring down in the village today so she can't get out in the garden and Ronnie will hopefully be throwing his food all over the walls of Greyville! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Morning Sophie. It’s good that you are admitting that Ronnie wasn’t standing all those weeks ago that you said. He is now by the look of it and that’s lovely. It’s you that is trying to make out he does things when he doesn’t. Nobody else. He is a gorgeous little boy but you perpetuate an ideal magical
World you live in when it’s all bollocks. Just be honest in the future

• Heart
Reactions: 32
That fat dog running after the bread honestly brightened my morning!
Showing her aggressive side too!

she reminds me of an old neighbour I had growing up who professed to loving her dog so much and it was her entire world. I looked out of my bedroom window one morning to see her shouting and kicking her.
it was heartbreaking!
luckily the dog was taken off her in the end.
What did she think the dog was going to do when she chucked the bread? You’re giving him so many mixed messages; fine to hoover up the scraps from underneath your baby’s high hair, but not bread you throw out in the garden?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Oh come on... no one is having a go at her or Ronnie that he ‘should be doing this etc’
It’s just pointing out that from what is being SHOWN it’s that there isn’t much encouragement to get him to do this besides being propped/pushed into poses.

I know I’ve missed a lot and trying to catch up but I had such a bleeping busy day cleaning/organising/mothering yesterday I’m shattered.. but I suppose as I didnt put my cleaning on insta it doesn’t count in this day and age right ? 🤔

And where did she put her washloads that she did to dry? Considering it was like 25 degrees yesterday in most of the south 🤣
Oh hang.... tumble dryer... silly me!!
I don’t get why you see her hang her CLOTHS out to dry but Ronnie clothes get put inside on an air we on the landing...? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
What can I say? Hubby got an early cuppa this morning so I could give him the exciting news of the new scrub daddies. Me: "You know I told you that she was getting parcels from one of her companies?" Him:" yeah vaguely" me:" Well it was two new sponge things - a mammy one and a daddy one. One grey and one white" Him: "What the hell is a scrub daddy?" Me:
" A little round sponge with two holes cut in for the eyes and a smiley mouth" Him: Bet that was exciting for her haha" Me: Oh she was - thrilled with them apparently " Laughter. Me: "Here's another little gem. You know I told you about making a heart and the letter R for the little lad out of cardboard and old sticks, well she has also made one for Henry the dog in case he feels left out!" Him: " Are you sure you are telling me the truth about this halfwit because dogs get most pleasure out of sniffing other dogs arses and wouldn't know the first letter of their name?" Me: "honest to god it is all true and Lardarse gave her a carton of ice cream last night with 'proud of you" scratched on it, but then he must be as it means he can sit on his bum while the money rolls in " I had to stop there as he was laughing so much I thought he would do himself an injury. Stay safe folk x
Your lives sound even more dull than the Hinches! Talk about something else...! 🤨

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.