Mrs Hinch #155 Forgive & forget my BBQ, instead see what I do with sticks and glue!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
taken from suggestions from page 48 on, new thread title suggested by @Souffle

900CEFEA-0A3A-4DBF-9C6E-A28D4214E6A7.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
So I’m guessing a bingo on obvs a freshnup Friday Obvs, A bbq breakfast ,eggs avocado, build a pile of crap, advertise some new stuff and show off her new hairdryer with no ad/af in??

Reactions: 18
So I’m guessing a bingo on obvs a freshnup Friday Obvs, A bbq breakfast ,eggs avocado, build a pile of crap, advertise some new stuff and show off her new hairdryer with no ad/af in??
We haven't been treated to Simply The Vest cooking eggs on the George Foreskin in a while!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Imagine the VE Day tat she’ll have glued or “found in the garage and bought months ago guyssss”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve taken a couple of days off from tattle but tonight I feel I need to air my thoughts.

Forgive and forget? So what is she going to unblock every single person on her blocked list? Forgiving them for having the audacity to message her and suggest she donate to charity? Or that they raise concern over beautiful little Ronnie? Or just the fact that someone dares message her after her asking for advice and the advice isn’t what she wants to hear!?!? I used to be a hincher. I didn’t go to the extreme of buying everything because my husband and I were up to our eyeballs in debt. We’ve been together 5 years and we’ve been married 4 years. Everything happened really quick with us. We got engaged after 8 weeks of being together. I was on holiday for 2 weeks with my friends and while I was away my husband took my dad out for a pint and asked him the all important question. I’m so bloody lucky that my engagement ring is a 1 ct diamond. We’ve been to the point where we had to count out 2ps and 1ps to be able to get electric. Fast forward 3/4 years and we have brought our own home which we found out yesterday that they are looking to exchange to us 15th June. It’s a new build so should be straight forward. There is 3 of us in a 1 bed flat at the moment. Our little miracle baby will be 2 on Saturday and she is still in our bedroom. I can’t work because of health.
I have rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, I’m coeliac and the Saturday before lockdown down I got diagnosed with a rare blood condition. My husband is the hard worker and bringing in our income. I am so bloody thankful that I have my head screwed on and I didn’t buy into the hinch army. I messaged her a few times but obviously had no reply. But just shows that me being vulnerable, not working, I could very easily have brought into everything she recommended but I didn’t!! My husband works bloody hard and I manage our money and we’ve been able to buy our own home. Something I will NEVER take for granted! But her, she has no conscious. She doesn’t care how much people get into debt because of her brand. There’s people out there that have made the decision between her latest book or food. It’s bleeping scary that people would go without food to have her crappy notebook!!!

Last week she made a point of going just outside her front door to clap but she stayed hidden. This week she couldn’t face trying to hide again knowing all eyes would be on her front door so why not have her day off today. Any decent human being knows that 8pm on a Thursday is time to clap and show your appreciation. She is GIULTY AF!!! If you weren’t guilty you’d be doing everything you can to prove your innocence like uploading your crappy “laaaaader” every Thursday. The fact she’s taken a Thursday off and not even uploaded a clapping vid SCREAMS guilty af to me.

here’s pics of my beautiful engagement ring. I don’t even care who sees these pics! I’m bloody proud to be part of tattle!!
51CB1502-73B1-4B43-8B5E-D4C7F08B975F.jpeg 43D0A7E7-129B-42A3-B42F-13F7EC9ECE08.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 129
Just read the comments on the daily mail.. LOL is her reign coming to an end 🤞🏽

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I’ve taken a couple of days off from tattle but tonight I feel I need to air my thoughts.

Forgive and forget? So what is she going to unblock every single person on her blocked list? Forgiving them for having the audacity to message her and suggest she donate to charity? Or that they raise concern over beautiful little Ronnie? Or just the fact that someone dares message her after her asking for advice and the advice isn’t what she wants to hear!?!? I used to be a hincher. I didn’t go to the extreme of buying everything because my husband and I were up to our eyeballs in debt. We’ve been together 5 years and we’ve been married 4 years. Everything happened really quick with us. We got engaged after 8 weeks of being together. I was on holiday for 2 weeks with my friends and while I was away my husband took my dad out for a pint and asked him the all important question. I’m so bloody lucky that my engagement ring is a 1 ct diamond. We’ve been to the point where we had to count out 2ps and 1ps to be able to get electric. Fast forward 3/4 years and we have brought our own home which we found out yesterday that they are looking to exchange to us 15th June. It’s a new build so should be straight forward. There is 3 of us in a 1 bed flat at the moment. Our little miracle baby will be 2 on Saturday and she is still in our bedroom. I can’t work because of health.
I have rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, I’m coeliac and the Saturday before lockdown down I got diagnosed with a rare blood condition. My husband is the hard worker and bringing in our income. I am so bloody thankful that I have my head screwed on and I didn’t buy into the hinch army. I messaged her a few times but obviously had no reply. But just shows that me being vulnerable, not working, I could very easily have brought into everything she recommended but I didn’t!! My husband works bloody hard and I manage our money and we’ve been able to buy our own home. Something I will NEVER take for granted! But her, she has no conscious. She doesn’t care how much people get into debt because of her brand. There’s people out there that have made the decision between her latest book or food. It’s bleeping scary that people would go without food to have her crappy notebook!!!

Last week she made a point of going just outside her front door to clap but she stayed hidden. This week she couldn’t face trying to hide again knowing all eyes would be on her front door so why not have her day off today. Any decent human being knows that 8pm on a Thursday is time to clap and show your appreciation. She is GIULTY AF!!! If you weren’t guilty you’d be doing everything you can to prove your innocence like uploading your crappy “laaaaader” every Thursday. The fact she’s taken a Thursday off and not even uploaded a clapping vid SCREAMS guilty af to me.

here’s pics of my beautiful engagement ring. I don’t even care who sees these pics! I’m bloody proud to be part of tattle!!
View attachment 125383View attachment 125384
The ring is gorgeous and you are beautiful!!! Take care, stay safe and good luck with everything ✨ and be proud of yourself!!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I get the feeling her managment team told her to have a day off yesterday. I see lots of phonecalls trying to right all the damage from bbq gate. It started with the daily mail article which was stuck in the celebrity section, I believe its been moved to the femail section now. That's failed I see more comments from people taking the piss than the I love you Hinch. Today will be pre recorded videos of a pissy stick creation, we will see a video from last night of thing 1 and thing 2 clapping. Her aladdins cave of a garage will produce lots of ve day items, guys I got this a few months ago bullshit Sophie wouldn't know what ve day was until earlier this week. I wouldn't be surprised if she said we did it guys about ve day, like she was there when it happened.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
No daily follower increase on Tuesday or Wednesday then a massive jump on Thursday? Doesn't seem fishy at all 😂😂😂

Did Jamie forget to pay for followers for a couple of days?

• Haha
Reactions: 41

View attachment 125383View attachment 125384
I love all of this. You're a pretty lady! All I'd say with posting yourself here is just be wary of unhinged hinchers. I wouldnt want you to get yourself targeted if they reverse image search and find your social media or anything.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I thought she had a day off yesterday?
So what did she do yesterday to gain over 12,000 followers?!

I've had a couple days away, hope I've not missed too much you wonderful people
I don’t get how these work - why do they not take account of people unfollowing?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.