Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donimm89

I’ve taken a couple of days off from tattle but tonight I feel I need to air my thoughts.

Forgive and forget? So what is she going to unblock every single person on her blocked list? Forgiving them for having the audacity to message her and suggest she donate to charity? Or that they raise concern over beautiful little Ronnie? Or just the fact that someone dares message her after her asking for advice and the advice isn’t what she wants to hear!?!? I used to be a hincher. I didn’t go to the extreme of buying everything because my husband and I were up to our eyeballs in debt. We’ve been together 5 years and we’ve been married 4 years. Everything happened really quick with us. We got engaged after 8 weeks of being together. I was on holiday for 2 weeks with my friends and while I was away my husband took my dad out for a pint and asked him the all important question. I’m so bloody lucky that my engagement ring is a 1 ct diamond. We’ve been to the point where we had to count out 2ps and 1ps to be able to get electric. Fast forward 3/4 years and we have brought our own home which we found out yesterday that they are looking to exchange to us 15th June. It’s a new build so should be straight forward. There is 3 of us in a 1 bed flat at the moment. Our little miracle baby will be 2 on Saturday and she is still in our bedroom. I can’t work because of health.
I have rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, I’m coeliac and the Saturday before lockdown down I got diagnosed with a rare blood condition. My husband is the hard worker and bringing in our income. I am so bloody thankful that I have my head screwed on and I didn’t buy into the hinch army. I messaged her a few times but obviously had no reply. But just shows that me being vulnerable, not working, I could very easily have brought into everything she recommended but I didn’t!! My husband works bloody hard and I manage our money and we’ve been able to buy our own home. Something I will NEVER take for granted! But her, she has no conscious. She doesn’t care how much people get into debt because of her brand. There’s people out there that have made the decision between her latest book or food. It’s Fucking scary that people would go without food to have her shitty notebook!!!

Last week she made a point of going just outside her front door to clap but she stayed hidden. This week she couldn’t face trying to hide again knowing all eyes would be on her front door so why not have her day off today. Any decent human being knows that 8pm on a Thursday is time to clap and show your appreciation. She is GIULTY AF!!! If you weren’t guilty you’d be doing everything you can to prove your innocence like uploading your shitty “laaaaader” every Thursday. The fact she’s taken a Thursday off and not even uploaded a clapping vid SCREAMS guilty af to me.

here’s pics of my beautiful engagement ring. I don’t even care who sees these pics! I’m bloody proud to be part of tattle!!
51CB1502-73B1-4B43-8B5E-D4C7F08B975F.jpeg 43D0A7E7-129B-42A3-B42F-13F7EC9ECE08.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 129

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Hinchers will be fit to burst but grey Scrub Daddy was revealed on Tattle first 😛

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 108

Lynseyp

VIP Member
Ronnie chucked the toast on the floor before Soph got her glue gun and stuck them to his high chair 🤣🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
I can’t cope with her today. My husband and I just bawled through the 2 minute silence remembering such enormous sacrifice made; especially when we are going through this pandemic it’s a massive reminder that we have it EASY in comparison. We’ve just decorated our little front cottage garden ready for our stay at home street party later. Zoph is CLEANING crap that doesn’t even get used. I’m off for the rest of the day. Far bigger things to think about. This is where we will be ...
E07FA9CA-55E4-411D-93BC-0C506A358028.jpeg
Happy VE Day folks however you choose to celebrate 🇬🇧 #lestweforget

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 66
I'm a longtime watcher on here but this is my first post. I've just been blocked by hinch for saying I didnt like the grey design lol 🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Spacemonkey1972

VIP Member
Proud?? Well he’s low expectations then. I’m proud of my 3 daughters. 2 are carers, key workers. Trying to keep going, scared they’re going to infect their own kids. The other daughter furloughed but spent time in hospital with my youngest grandson cos he’s been very ill. Luckily it turned out to be slapped cheek but the worry was there. I’m proud of how she’s handled it. I’m proud of my partner who suffers from combat ptsd and being at home and not busy, causes his demons to reappear. So he’s sewing and building and just messing. Hell, I’m proud of myself for struggling through my stroke, which I had 2 weeks before lockdown so I’ve had no aftercare.
But proud cos she's scammed already skint furloughed people thru flogging an itchy grey sponge that looks like a mouldy burnt potato smiley? Jog the fuck on

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Do you know what really pisses me off? I’m sat here at 2am with my boy who is a few days younger than Ronnie. So far I haven’t slept yet, because he’s teething, and he’s also got a bit of a bug that’s given him a raging temp and the shits. To top it all off my husband is asleep next to me because a kick in the balls couldn’t wake him up, let alone our poorly crying baby. The only way my boy will sleep is in my arms so for the second night on the trot I get about 2 hours broken sleep.

Ronnie has just cut FOUR teeth at once! Where the fuck were her sleepless nights?! I don’t think I’ve ever seen any calpol?! Or Ashton and parsons?! Our house is littered with those little syringes you get with calpol, I’ve literally never seen anything like that. She is SO unrelatable. I can guarantee she’s had nights like mine tonight - or Ma Barker has?? - but she never shows them because everything has to be perfect doesn’t it soph! Just show us one thing that’s REAL. None of this bullshit, prerecorded bollocks.

FUCK you, you silly bitch.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 57

AC55

VIP Member
Soph, I just want to say that not one single VE veteran will know who you are, care who you are, or have any remote interest in "Hinching"
They've seen horrors no one should ever see, witnessed tragedy beyond any comparison and bear physical and mental scars that will never leave them.
You might like to think about this the next time you have "toilet tummy" or feel your "anxiety disorder" rearing up.

Your "tribute" is nothing more than virtue signalling and as such, meaningless.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

Rosie1111

A bird in her garden? She means a pigeon, which are basically vermin (sorry to anyone who doesn’t believe this to be true)

• Haha
Reactions: 53

AC55

VIP Member
These are her idea of absolute heaven? Grey and white scouring pads? Seriously?
not walking barefoot in the sand eating chips from newspaper?
not sitting in the garden listening to the birds singing?
not having fried eggs on toast and fresh coffee?
not pouring a glass of wine and celebrating the love you have for your husband?
not listening to your child/children babbling ?

Do I need to go on?

Sophie if scouring pads are your idea of "absolute heaven" then you seriously need to reevaluate your life!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Rosie1111

Off topic slightly, I can almost pinpoint the moment I started going off her, I first followed her from the very beginning thought she was funny and she does quirky cleaning videos and is sarky to her other half how relatable and funny har har, then I remember watching her 1 million video and Something was off about her she just seemed annoying, then she started to mention things she wanted and all of a sudden it was on her doorstep along with her cringe worthy Fake voice and cry laugh and then from there it Just got worse, now she’s stuck in some sort of show and she doesn’t seem to want it to end, she’s sold her soul, even though she has all the gifted things I would never trade what I have for that, I don’t envy her one bit, all the lies and the shows she has to put on every day, What a mess.
Yes! I can also pinpoint when I changed my mind on her. She had her first interview on This Morning and prior to going on it she was on stories and showing us her made beds and said it would help her mind feel at ease knowing all her beds were made and things were tidy. THEN she had her interview on This Morning a few hours later and said to Schof, ‘my house isn’t always tidy, my beds not even made today’ and from that point on, a simple lie ok national TV, changed my opinion on her forever.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

TomTitLane

VIP Member
Hinch is in the middle, right?

It makes me laugh how much she looks like the angry girl meme, especially the one where 'Spiders' is written on it. I bet that's her angry Tattle face too 😆

20200510_103328.jpg

tenor.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Johnson1901

VIP Member
There she goes again making me feel a shit mum 👌 I don’t get that feeling? That overwhelming OTT feeling it’s just natural and frankly tonight I really wanted her to fuck off to bed 😆 she’s been an absolute little cow today but I still love her. Am I supposed to gush over her? love her more everyday? Possibly the words of a mother desperately trying to make a bond so loving him a bit more each day until she’s at the unconditional stage others might already be at?

Sorry had a bastard of a day needed a rant a out fucking mother of the year wannabe and her perfect baby and life.
I have kids. I love them but I don’t like them most the time and I breathe a sigh of relief and crack open the gin once they piss off to bed!

we live in the real world, not one created for IG x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Cloff

VIP Member
please report users talking about the kid in this manner.
I really don’t like the constant diagnosis of Ronnie. We literally see 15 mins of her day. He’s capable of standing and you do see him giggling. When she gave him that god awful sensory board, he was tugging at it like any other nearly 1 year old baby - she probably prefers to show the shots of him playing “nicely” with something.

Amazing that your 6 month old, 9 month old and 1 year old were doing somersaults and making breakfast at that age but can we stop implying he has developmental issues.

• Heart

Naaboo

Why has she labelled her jar “risotto”? Risotto is a dish not an ingredient 😂 might label my fooking bread “toast”

• Haha