Mrs Hinch #155 Forgive & forget my BBQ, instead see what I do with sticks and glue!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I bought them this because LIKE US they don’t have a BBQ”

what utter bollocks 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've just been having a look on mrs hinch made me do it, not only are they making those pissy stick hearts one lady has made stone stone and a shell one, really are you that bored. I wanted to write did you clean the stone first? I just dont get it

Reactions: 1
Who the blazes are they expecting for breakfast. The while street. I thought there was just the two of them.
If her parents don’t have bbq why didn’t she buy them one instead of a George Forman grill? What’s the point of having their outside bbq kitchen If they don’t have a bbq?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
How many people live at her parents house? That’s a lot for breakfast for only two elderly people? More like she took this picture herself when she went over there on her day off.
9A86879B-C2F8-4FED-8028-BDC6767A05C6.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

what utter bollocks 😂
Baggy McBegface still waiting for a gifted barbecue😡 Edited to add, if Ma and Pa don’t have a barbecue, what was the point of them having an ‘outdoor kitchen’?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
How much food is Pa Barker going to eat? If Ma Barker residing at Maldon Great Manor why has he cooked enough food to feed at least 6 people!
Oh I wonder if this morning's stories were pre-recorded on her "day off" on Thursday and they're all at Barker and Outhouse for breakfast?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Blocking people left right and centre.. she really has no life! She'll have a day off insta in the next couple of days and scroll through here looking for new content ideas people keep giving her.. I've been blocked but someone really needs to share that link about her having family over at her during lockdown so her brain dead followers can see! It's not fair that she keeps getting caught out on lies and we can't show her sheep the proof!

Reactions: 12
That pic is bullshit. Her mum was staying with them and now shes gone back home? Well that's breaking lockdown AGAIN. Also why the duck are they cooking so much for 2 people??

Complete and utter bollocks Soph.

Reactions: 13
How much food is Pa Barker going to eat? If Ma Barker residing at Maldon Great Manor why has he cooked enough food to feed at least 6 people!
Oh I wonder if this morning's stories were pre-recorded on her "day off" on Thursday and they're all at Barker and Outhouse for breakfast?
That post is revolting. Self congratulating with “its the little things”, begging (for a bbq) and then taking the piss “like us they don’t have a bBQ). Who thinks that story will disappear in 5 4 3 2 1

Reactions: 10
Does it really matter when a child holds their own bottle. My son is so independent yet wont hold his bottle but will hold a sippy cup.
Its just getting petty now.
i get what your saying but I can see both sides of this.
it’s the fact we’ve never seen Ronnie do much. Sippy cup or bottle, like ever! That day with the leaf blower was the first time I’ve ever seen him even hold onto the person who’s carrying him.
I’m starting to think that she has her Instagram photos and her real life ones that she keeps only for family, coz surely he’s more animated than that?!

Reactions: 3
Hang on was the old kitchen not gifted to ma and pa, even in her video she says the fridge is perfect for when we have BBQ’s. Bit strange saying that when you say they don’t have a BBQ I call bullshit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So her dads sent her a picture of his George Forman grill... that’s a hell of a lot of food for just 2 people?! I know his a big guy but duck me there’s enough to feed a family of 5 on there! More like a photo soph had in her camera roll from their little visit to ma and pa’s on Thursday on her day off! Have a day off Pinocchio will ya!

Reactions: 26
£1100 worth approximately and #gifted to her last year!

Reactions: 1

what utter bollocks 😂
I thought she gifted them her kitchen and called it their bbq kitchen guyyys!!

Plus why not gift a bleeping bbq then the silly mare 😂 probably her old foreman now she’s got a bbq.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.