Mrs Hinch #155 Forgive & forget my BBQ, instead see what I do with sticks and glue!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is Ronnieblessim ever going to get out of that travel cot by their bed and move into his own room? That cot in 'Ronnies Bedroom' must have cost a fortune and he's going to be too big for it soon. Honest to God I stopped following her cos she was getting on my tits but the first thing I do on IG is go on her account! I must be a bloody sadist.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So her dads sent her a picture of his George Forman grill... that’s a hell of a lot of food for just 2 people?! I know his a big guy but duck me there’s enough to feed a family of 5 on there! More like a photo soph had in her camera roll from their little visit to ma and pa’s on Thursday on her day off! Have a day off Pinocchio will ya!
Unlees they are cooking it all and freezing/eating over a few days? My husband usually does that

Reactions: 2
Who the blazes are they expecting for breakfast. The while street. I thought there was just the two of them.
They don't have a barbecue? But you kindly gifted them your entire old kitchen so they could use it for barbecues 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.