Mrs Hinch #155 Forgive & forget my BBQ, instead see what I do with sticks and glue!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thread suggestion: no, soph don’t want no scrub (mummy’s) the scrub is the cloth that can’t get no love from her (unless she’s paid)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
So was the scrub daddy reveal was all filmed on the same day? She’s didn’t have a second bracelet for all of the scrub daddy stories but had it on for other stories.

Reactions: 6
Just caught up from yesterday I got a bingo yay after first box received I said it's guna b a grey sponge how boring

Reactions: 8
His balance is improving? But wasn’t he standing unaided weeks ago? This is what happens when you lie. Literally no one gave a duck if he could stand or not babies do things at their own pace. The only person who seemed to be obsessed with him standing was you soph. Now he’s actually doing something and the excitement is gone coz according to you he was already doing it.
She will share dm's now of her hinch army gushing what a fab mum she is

• Sick
Reactions: 19
His balance is improving? But wasn’t he standing unaided weeks ago? This is what happens when you lie. Literally no one gave a duck if he could stand or not babies do things at their own pace. The only person who seemed to be obsessed with him standing was you soph. Now he’s actually doing something and the excitement is gone coz according to you he was already doing it.
This made me laugh! He still can’t stand; she’s balancing him against stuff and photographing him tor us and she knows it. And of course she cares what people think- that’s why she’s doing it! 🤯😂

Reactions: 21
Somehow I don’t think it’s any suprise you now have 20 birds...might it be the fact you have thrown them a full pan of hovis by any chance?

Wow birds like bread? Mind blown you clever womanzzz 🤯

F59BD3F7-42AC-4B93-985A-BE18CCCA2E8E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just actually cracked up that she decided to fling a whole slice of bread out for the birds & of course the first thing that happens is her Lardy dog goes for it....what did you expect you daft bint!? 😂😂😂
That’s the fastest Henry has moved this year!!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Garden full of birds, that happens when you put seeds/bread on the grass. We have you sussed Sophie! Did she really think Henry wouldn't go after the bread? When you haven't trained your dog properly what do you expect? Also get that dog away from your son when he's eating. Begging for food isn't cute. That voice when she's telling him to get off awful I feel sorry for Jamie and Ronnie having to put up with that on a regular

Reactions: 10
Grey scrub daddy a farce can't believe all these companies are still brown nosing Hinches arse.

New thread suggestion

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thread title suggestion
The sheep are creaming from scrub daddy's revealing...Hinch will be happy her bank account is full but hinches life will still be just as dull

Reactions: 6
Messaged her asking if she bought the blender from Amazon or was it Jamie like said. I was blocked within about 2 minutes. Jesus Christ 🤣 meltdown incoming

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
I just actually cracked up that she decided to fling a whole slice of bread out for the birds & of course the first thing that happens is her Lardy dog goes for it....what did you expect you daft bint!? 😂😂😂
That was a set up!! Every dog would do that. She's got so little to show bow she's trying to look funny. I feel so sorry for poor Henry. She's a very un-responsible dog owner. On that note tho, I don't belive in locking Henry away at meal times. This would cause him to resent Ronnie as he's always been present at meal times. She should however work on training him not to beg. My own dog sits under my babies high chair and of food gets dropped he looks to me fornthe nod before he eats it. Not all food is safe for dogs

“Like us, mum and dad don’t have a barbecue”

Yeah right, pull the other one Grinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Who the blazes are they expecting for breakfast. The while street. I thought there was just the two of them.
Ordering yet more non essential items, how very selfish and hinch like of you. What ever happened to the bbq kitchen hun?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.