Mrs Hinch #155 Forgive & forget my BBQ, instead see what I do with sticks and glue!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure she was raging to get 2 crappy sponges

I bet she was expecting a picture of a big swanky gas bbq for outside and them to tell her they were delivering one and a years worth of scrub daddies to keep it clean

You could tell she was disappointed

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She need to duck off with the mush and just give the kid a cheese and ham sandwich with extra lurpack butter that he can splatter all over them lovely grey walls

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I'm a longtime watcher on here but this is my first post. I've just been blocked by hinch for saying I didnt like the grey design lol 🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣
Welcome! Welcome to the Dark Side all the newbies! Have a seat, grab your cuppa or glass and have a little scroll :). SO many of us have been blocked - I was blocked for just 'liking' another's comment that dared to question her. Let's catch you up... YES she was accused by the tabloids of having a BBQ in her garden during lockdown, YES her house really is that grey, YES she loves her baby more each passing minute and more than any parent has ever loved their child, NO she isn't pregnant, NO Ronronnieblessimslongsocks can't walk yet....

The mummy has a sponge on one side and the daddy is just plain.

Basically the mummy is a washing up sponge 8 for £1 in Poundland
SO 'MOMmy' does washing up as well as scouring? But Daddy just does scouring? LOL. Also 100% agree with whoever commented a few pages ago: GuLliBLe. These were sold in the US (as previously tattled). And now we have the leftovers. Only certain parts of UK use 'mom', it's not as common everywhere. Scrubdaddy can duck all the way off. I hate the world.

Onslow definitely won’t be going back to total jobs

https://influencermatchmaker.co.uk/lifestyle-influencers/mr-hinch
'Proving that cleaning and household chores aren't just for women' EW EW EWWWWWW. STOP WITH THE HOUSEWIFE tit. Also, he does duck all cleaning and when he does it's a piss take. COCK OFF.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She hasnt got the hang of pre recording has she 🤭🤭🤭
It's just the toner on the filter 👍

It mite have been covered already apologies if it has but ronnielongsocksblesshim
Started the morning off in a blue cloud baby grow after breakfast he was wearing a green cloud baby grow then for nap time he was in a short sleeve star vest,shirt,babygrow then in the afternoon his in a rainbow long clipped vest thing followed by a car pjs but that poor wee laddy must have a right sore head from all those changes as shes really heavy handed with cooking cleaning and brushing thats birds nest of hers so she must be with ronnielongsocksblesshim
All it takes is a different filter 🙄🙈 she can't do anything without a filter lol ffs hinch
IMG_20200510_064419.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
My guess is she carved that message into hR ice cream, we all know how much she loves herself.
I really wish someone watching her stories would #gift her dog some underpants his furry little cock made needs covering.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
We all know that she pre records her stories....anyone else think she got all 3 boxes delivered at the same time and then was told when to open them?

Reactions: 20
Love the little defiant look on Ronnie’s face as he threw the food on the floor for Fatty bum bum this morning.

We all know that she pre records her stories....anyone else think she got all 3 boxes delivered at the same time and then was told when to open them?
Definitely. But it all fell flat thanks to the detective work on here.

Reactions: 15
She's gonna have to stop having that dog sit right there while he's "eating/throwing" food. One day the dogs gonna expect it Ronnie wont do it and the poor kid will get bitten.
Well maybe not, they are the best of brothers after all 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Ronnie is gonna end up having his fingers snapped at while she’s letting the dog beg while he’s eating. No wonder he’s a lard arse, why doesn’t she lock him out the room while Ronnie is eating

• Angry
Reactions: 20
What can I say? Hubby got an early cuppa this morning so I could give him the exciting news of the new scrub daddies. Me: "You know I told you that she was getting parcels from one of her companies?" Him:" yeah vaguely" me:" Well it was two new sponge things - a mammy one and a daddy one. One grey and one white" Him: "What the hell is a scrub daddy?" Me:
" A little round sponge with two holes cut in for the eyes and a smiley mouth" Him: Bet that was exciting for her haha" Me: Oh she was - thrilled with them apparently " Laughter. Me: "Here's another little gem. You know I told you about making a heart and the letter R for the little lad out of cardboard and old sticks, well she has also made one for Henry the dog in case he feels left out!" Him: " Are you sure you are telling me the truth about this halfwit because dogs get most pleasure out of sniffing other dogs arses and wouldn't know the first letter of their name?" Me: "honest to god it is all true and Lardarse gave her a carton of ice cream last night with 'proud of you" scratched on it, but then he must be as it means he can sit on his bum while the money rolls in " I had to stop there as he was laughing so much I thought he would do himself an injury. Stay safe folk x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Can someone remind her she's the one who pushed her son to stand up when be couldn't...
Finally she has realised though that babies are all different..now just to get him off the gram.
Wow, if this is her putting all their effort into being the best parents they can be, I feel bad for him. Her absolute best is propping him in various poses for instagram.

Reactions: 28
Welcome! Welcome to the Dark Side all the newbies! Have a seat, grab your cuppa or glass and have a little scroll :). SO many of us have been blocked - I was blocked for just 'liking' another's comment that dared to question her. Let's catch you up... YES she was accused by the tabloids of having a BBQ in her garden during lockdown, YES her house really is that grey, YES she loves her baby more each passing minute and more than any parent has ever loved their child, NO she isn't pregnant, NO Ronronnieblessimslongsocks can't walk yet....

SO 'MOMmy' does washing up as well as scouring? But Daddy just does scouring? LOL. Also 100% agree with whoever commented a few pages ago: GuLliBLe. These were sold in the US (as previously tattled). And now we have the leftovers. Only certain parts of UK use 'mom', it's not as common everywhere. Scrubdaddy can duck all the way off. I hate the world.

'Proving that cleaning and household chores aren't just for women' EW EW EWWWWWW. STOP WITH THE HOUSEWIFE tit. Also, he does duck all cleaning and when he does it's a piss take. COCK OFF.
There is a spelling mistake too 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen the Minky Don’t Rush challenge this morning? All those “Cleanfluencers” and tagged with #hincharmy etc but no sign of Hunch being involved. I guess she’s not part of the club even if she thinks she’s the founding member 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Hi guys
Been away for a bit but can see she is still makin Ronnie all these lunches why can’t he jus have a sandwich 😂🤦🏻‍♀️! What’s this about her having a bbq?

Reactions: 3
Hoovers the bread crumbs up but gives the birds a full slice l, honestly how stupid can she get

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Hahaha she’s ended up with a load of starlings!! This has happened in my garden. They tell all their mates then they all turn up in a squad, tit everywhere and eat all the food leaving none for the smaller birds. I must admit it’s causing me stress in my garden trying to keep up with it but with her I find it bloody hilarious

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.