Mrs Hinch #155 Forgive & forget my BBQ, instead see what I do with sticks and glue!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she only take 2 of her cloffs off the line?! Only one of them had a spider on Zoph and you just said you absolutely can’t leave your cloff babies outside 🙄

she seems so desperate for everything to be her child except for RonnieBlessHim

• Sad
Reactions: 11
We haven’t had the nightly showing of the gracious gods penis tonight. Bet Hinch is creaming her tuna box over the new ScrubDaddy. I bought the original one months ago and it fell to bits the first use they’re overpriced tripe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I know they could at least have made the daddy and mummy look different ... or make one look masculine and the other feminine.

They’d make more sales are the sheepos would buy the pair. So why name two identical products different names?

I think tattle should join the marketing/product development team for scrub daddy, we’d work for free as long as that grabby pointing bint wasn’t paid to advertise.
The mummy has a sponge on one side and the daddy is just plain.

Basically the mummy is a washing up sponge 8 for £1 in Poundland

Reactions: 8
For someone so obsessed with cleaning why does she put dog piss covered sticks all over her walls?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not sure if anyone has shared this but I’m literally banging my head against a wall. Scrub daddy have shared this in their stories. Wtf!! Your brand ambassador has a home full of grey and you have just released a grey scrub daddy. What part of that image makes any sense when you have just dulled down your entire brand just to sell to the baa baa grey sheep🤦‍♀️
C2CDE3FB-2494-4EB9-8FC5-A6B1B279D70D.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 44
What I really don't understand is why she has the washing line contraption on the bloody fence.
Her garden is big enough to put a full size one on the grass.

She hung her cloths this morning out and has now only just brought them in according to her story.
Why didn't she peg out the clothes from the other washload she did?
Cloths more important hunzzzz?

She's such a dimwit.

View attachment 126603
No wonder her neighbours think she’s a dildo 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Scrub daddy - why did you think it was a good idea to send 3 packages for two stupid small sponges (I can’t even tell which one is mummy and daddy) that could have been sent in a small Jiffy bag? Such wasteful packaging and unnecessary deliveries! Disgusted
Jesus you lot move these threads on fast! Was going to try and catch up but I’ll be here all bloody night 😂
but yes totally agree with this comment.. was anyone actually waiting in anticipation to see what Grinch had been sent.. three deliveries putting three delivery drivers at risk delivering unnecessary products.. as for the price of a scrub daddy that’s another matter! Highly discounted bundles my fat arse!! They’re never discounted that much ever!

Not sure if anyone has shared this but I’m literally banging my head against a wall. Scrub daddy have shared this in their stories. Wtf!! Your brand ambassador has a home full of grey and you have just released a grey scrub daddy. What part of that image makes any sense when you have just dulled down your entire brand just to sell to the baa baa grey sheep🤦‍♀️
View attachment 126649
I’m totally getting sick and tired of hinching this and hinching that.. oh you’ve done a Hinch haul? No I f**king haven’t I’ve done a shop.. or I’ve cleaned my home! I don’t ever remember my mother or Nan hinching the home, they cleaned as do I 😆

Reactions: 19
Ok guyzzzz 😜
I need some advice my bestie came out tonight as a hincher I have been bestie with the bloke for 10 years and only found out tonight his a sodding hincher so now for the big question do I lose his number forget his home address and birthday and what not. or can I over see this little glitch and carry on with our friendship?. Or am I running the risk of homemade crappy dog piss twig art for birthdays and Christmas and terrible Hinch nachos and dish water casseroles for dinner party

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ok guyzzzz 😜
I need some advice my bestie came out tonight as a hincher I have been bestie with the bloke for 10 years and only found out tonight his a sodding hincher so now for the big question do I lose his number forget his home address and birthday and what not. or can I over see this little glitch and carry on with our friendship?. Or am I running the risk of homemade crappy dog piss twig art for birthdays and Christmas and terrible Hinch nachos and dish water casseroles for dinner party
I think you need to introduce him to tattle. Failing that, 10 years is a good enough time to call it a day 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Ok guyzzzz 😜
Delete his number, get a restraining order and alert the authorities 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ok guyzzzz 😜
Lead him towards the Tattle light! Make him see sense 😆

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.