Mrs Hinch #155 Forgive & forget my BBQ, instead see what I do with sticks and glue!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Proud?? Well he’s low expectations then. I’m proud of my 3 daughters. 2 are carers, key workers. Trying to keep going, scared they’re going to infect their own kids. The other daughter furloughed but spent time in hospital with my youngest grandson cos he’s been very ill. Luckily it turned out to be slapped cheek but the worry was there. I’m proud of how she’s handled it. I’m proud of my partner who suffers from combat ptsd and being at home and not busy, causes his demons to reappear. So he’s sewing and building and just messing. Hell, I’m proud of myself for struggling through my stroke, which I had 2 weeks before lockdown so I’ve had no aftercare.
But proud cos she's scammed already skint furloughed people thru flogging an itchy grey sponge that looks like a mouldy burnt potato smiley? Jog the duck on

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Not sure if anyone has shared this but I’m literally banging my head against a wall. Scrub daddy have shared this in their stories. Wtf!! Your brand ambassador has a home full of grey and you have just released a grey scrub daddy. What part of that image makes any sense when you have just dulled down your entire brand just to sell to the baa baa grey sheep🤦‍♀️
View attachment 126649
What a disgrace!!! This has really annoyed me. FFS people are dying and this knob head is being compared to a bleeping rainbow Because she wanks her taps!! duck OFF SCRUB MY bleeping DADDY! Your title itself is sinister like your little bleeping mate grinch.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Ok guyzzzz 😜
I need some advice my bestie came out tonight as a hincher I have been bestie with the bloke for 10 years and only found out tonight his a sodding hincher so now for the big question do I lose his number forget his home address and birthday and what not. or can I over see this little glitch and carry on with our friendship?. Or am I running the risk of homemade crappy dog piss twig art for birthdays and Christmas and terrible Hinch nachos and dish water casseroles for dinner party
Haha I’m sorry for your loss!! 🤣

You could always share this link with him https://tattle.life/tags/mrs-hinch/

Although I have heard they are awful bastarding ‘trolls’ over there...he should thread carefully, he might just become addicted 🤣 hinch who?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Every time I see Jamie all I can see is Ronnie O'Sullivan. Even the accent.
Oh that's my new name for him Ronslow o'sullivan 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Some cracking comments on that Scrub Daddy post she’s tagged in! 😂 Reckon she’ll have added a few more to her block list tonight!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
What a disgrace!!! This has really annoyed me. FFS people are dying and this knob head is being compared to a bleeping rainbow Because she wanks her taps!! duck OFF SCRUB MY bleeping DADDY! Your title itself is sinister like your little bleeping mate grinch.
Because she wanks her taps 🤣🤣 wonder if the husband has a shiny one too

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
“So proud of you” in ice cream. How utterly romantic, said no one ever.
If my hubby molested the ice cream I was about to eat, I’d bite his fingers off!

Ok guyzzzz 😜
I need some advice my bestie came out tonight as a hincher I have been bestie with the bloke for 10 years and only found out tonight his a sodding hincher so now for the big question do I lose his number forget his home address and birthday and what not. or can I over see this little glitch and carry on with our friendship?. Or am I running the risk of homemade crappy dog piss twig art for birthdays and Christmas and terrible Hinch nachos and dish water casseroles for dinner party
Write him off. He’s dead to you. You don’t need that kind of negativity in your life! Hasta la vista baby!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.