Mrs Hinch #155 Forgive & forget my BBQ, instead see what I do with sticks and glue!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can I just say, to anyone thats feeling shite because they dont declare how much they love their kids every single day of the week, you are normal!

The fairytale is that the second you give birth, you have an overwhelming rush of love for this tiny baby!
That doesnt always happen, then you feel like a tit mam and overcompensate, fake the love and feel embarrassed and ashamed that you dont feel this gushing love.

From someone that has a lot of kids, you will go through days/weeks/months when you think your kids are dicks and you cant stand to even hear them breathe!

That is normal!

You still love them but bleeping hell they are proper arseholes!

My lot are all proper adults now and honestly I could drop kick them every other week! They’re bleeping selfish pricks at times but I still love them and would fight anybody to protect them.

Strangely, I dont declare my love for them all the time on social media 😮 so does this mean I dont really love them 🤔

Just remember, the perfect life posted on social media isnt anybodys real life.

And what hinch posts is the filtered, disinfected, facetuned, fake version of her life 😘
100% this. My friends and I bond over moaning about what wee dicks our kids are, but I don't doubt for a second that they love theirs as much as I love mine.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Meanwhile, I'm actually doing a dissertation. Don't see any fuckers #gifting me a nice new laptop or paying me £xyz,000 to bore people shitless with it on insta. Maybe if I tattooed on some tit eyebrows and wrote it with a pwitty pwincess pen I'd have better luck...?
Ahhh but, you don’t need the education. What you need is a Little Book of Lists, some piss sticks, a galaxy hamper. Dump the study and do a FRESH AND UP FWIDAAY.

ps good luck with it. X

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why i love tattle...a dose of reality. Kids are hardwork. I have 4 lads it's pandemonium in my house most days! I'm having a tussel with home schooling and they're all bone idol! Can't make a bed or put the cardboard from the loo roll in the recycling...flush a chain or wash their own plate ( unless I'm nagging at them) and I love cleaning the toilet after them it's the best🙄 My mam always says the ones declaring how happy they're or how amazing their kids, life, partner, dog, ferret etc are, are full of tit!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
That rug is so matted and disgusting. All that product and pet hair (despite the bizarre squeegying) just settling into it every day. Urgh.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Just looked at her story ...duck knows why ..... yeah I’ll just shuffle some bleeping sticks around to some crappy shite music and all is good in the world🤦‍♀️ duck off. Today was hard and to be fair mine was better than alot of peoples because I’m home with my husband and 2 youngest kids and we’ve had a socially distant gathering with neighbours at the front of our houses. But I have 3 adult kids 2 I haven’t seen since jan because they live in London and one who lives 3 miles from me who I haven’t seen since March and 2 bloody beautiful granddaughters who I miss so much I cry every day for them. And a mum who’s all on her own and I can sit on her wall and have a chat with her. I digress. This woman is a shallow as duck. She needs to duck off and when she gets there she needs to duck off some more.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You just know when that music starts you'll end up seeing Lord fatsomes dick 🤮🖕

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Sorry just catching up,
Going back to her stories of the leaf blower... do leaf blowers need cleaning? 🤷🏼‍♀️ What a strange comment! And why is she always laughing? Jamie and Ronnie just minding their own business and she comes sneaking up behind them cackling, sorry hun but I didn’t see or hear anything funny about that? What are you laughing at? She’s so bloody false

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Ou I’m sorry but there’s no way those twigs were gathered on a walk. You can get nice, sterile, even twigs from’Ebayers’
I was just thinking the same absolutely no way are they picked up on a walk !! I walk in my local woods every day at the moment and never see nice neat sticks like these !!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I was just thinking the same absolutely no way are they picked up on a walk !! I walk in my local woods every day at the moment and never see nice neat sticks like these !!
Of course they haven’t because she’s a liar ...’ I haven’t left the house in weeks’ .....’ going out to get more sticks again today guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz is it just me or is anyone else a lying bleep?’ ..............

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I totally agree with you as it can be a self regulation for excitement etc. However as hinch says it’s constant for Ronnie which isn’t usually a good thing but who knows she could just be highlighting it for attention
My first born, now 36 (sorry first born) used to spin his wrists around at the same age as Ronnie, aka Little Lord Snowdon, photographer to the stars. But it was as well as signs of anticipation as food was about to arrive with facial expressions too. Little Ronnie does it when his little face is devoid of any emotion or interaction which is what worries me.

I just can’t believe the crap that Hinch and Stacey come up with they are actually seriously a mental heath hazard to any woman who is running a house and has kids 😡
The way they show everything so perfect and then can just rustle up an amazing home made craft in between all that ! I just hope one day one of them might realise how dangerous they are being !!
Also Lockdown is no different for them both because they never go out any way !!!

Why the hell does she have to use so much cif on that table? Surely just hosing it down with a bit of antibacterial spray would of done the trick! She is so bloody wasteful.

Reactions: 20
Christ it's like having 2 full time jobs atm keeping up with tattle recently 😂 she is the gift that keeps on giving. Not a chance all those uniform sticks have been picked up on walks, the fact they're all identical is a bit of a bleeping giveaway! I sometimes feel sorry for her and the mundane life she leads then I catch myself on. Looking forward to tomorrow's repetitive content of making shite mashed up food and vacuuming leaves :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Stimming isn't always indicative of a sinister problem. Charlotte loves spinning and she flaps her hands when she gets overwhelmed/excited.

Stimming alongside other developmental factors is more of a sign that there could be an issue. However, things like autism/asd etc aren't diagnosed for a good few years as children do sometimes grow out of the stimming.
I don’t think he moved his foot thay much out the full video he made his foot go round twice then stopped x

Reactions: 4
Why the hell does she have to use so much cif on that table? Surely just hosing it down with a bit of antibacterial spray would of done the trick! She is so bloody wasteful.
Because she’s not paying for it so spray the duck away I guess guyzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Interesting stats.
I prefer Stacey, she properly interacts with her kids and is more of a normal mum. HINCH however is so weird. Weird how they both have annoying voices too. I wonder if Stacey has got to know more of her "friend " and has gone off her? I know I've done the same in my life... met a pal thought shes great then realise what an utter knob they are. "Fans" must also notice that Hinch copies Stacey. I dunno I'm rambling now

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.