Mrs Hinch #155 Forgive & forget my BBQ, instead see what I do with sticks and glue!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There she goes again making me feel a tit mum 👌 I don’t get that feeling? That overwhelming OTT feeling it’s just natural and frankly tonight I really wanted her to duck off to bed 😆 she’s been an absolute little cow today but I still love her. Am I supposed to gush over her? love her more everyday? Possibly the words of a mother desperately trying to make a bond so loving him a bit more each day until she’s at the unconditional stage others might already be at?

Sorry had a bastard of a day needed a rant a out bleeping mother of the year wannabe and her perfect baby and life.
I’ve felt exactly the same tonight with my little boy. Just zip it and go to sleep I can’t be arsed with this tit tonight is what went through my head... of course I love him to death but sometimes he’s a bit of a dick.. is that ok to say? 😂 Ronnieblesshimcanrunamarathonandbraidhisowntufts Is a gorgeous little boy ... but it would be great if she showed even just a little of what it’s really like being a first time mum :)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
My teenage boy, is so averse to me taking any pics at all now let alone uploading them to any social media. He trawled through my Instagram and made me delete all the pics I’d posted there from when he was younger. And you know what, I remember being a teen and being really self conscious and I would have hated it if my Mam and Dad took pics of me in the bath and went and showed all of the family friends etc. Rrrrronnie will be like my son one day and all of his pics are all out there forever and a day. Even if she packed it all in tomorrow, she’s too late. And she’s failed in her duty of care to protect him on the internet. Children have a right to privacy. He has none.

I also love my boys dearly, but they’re energetic and boisterous and are missing their football and swimming etc so are getting irritable. I could have bleeping put them both in the bin at several points in the day today. They’re now both in their rooms shouting at their consoles whilst i slurp a very lovely fizzy shiraz. Very odd but very nice (got it from Aldi guyyyyysss 6 weeks ago a fink atv).

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Don't forget tomorow 6pm guyzzzzz the SrubHinchy reveal.... 🙄🥱

I wonder what we will be treated to in the build up to it, she's clearly going to mention it a few times throughout the day "so excited guyzzzz" and remind us, oooh I reckon at least 3x that's she's no idea what it is as she wanted to be "surprised the same as us". I reckon a bit of cleaning in kitchen with the OG scrubbies and more 💩 with sugar meals, didn't see the stick twiggy creation tonight that she said she would do, did i miss it? Or has she forgotten her pre-recorded content order? Or pre-recording it today for tomorrow?
“Power Paste” and a white “Scrub Mommy” if the USA Scrub Daddy insta page is anything to go by. Snooze!

Reactions: 8
She’s sucking leaves up instead of being with her child. She’s making tit stick features instead of being with her child. She gets more excited over cleaning her hob than being with her child. How can anyone think that’s a good mum ? She can say she loves him a thousand times a day but buys nothing for that child, does nothing for that child and dedicates no time to that child. Actions speak louder than words and the way she interacts with Ronnie says more than any stupid quote.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I hope she's had the zoflora out on those rat piss invested sticks 🤢🤢🤢🤢 she'll have toliet tummy tomorrow which will end up being Weil's disease if she isn't careful. Silly bint!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Absolute pet peeve of mine is whispering and being quiet around a sleeping child!
no need to whisper grinch while sticking your piss sticks to a piece of card

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s actually a good thing when baby’s circle their feet and hands it means their self soothing, happy,excited or getting some extra energy out that they have

my streets been out all day too! Even the elderly Iv found it to be the elderly that aren’t listening to rules 😂
Not if it’s constant sadly

Reactions: 3
“Power Paste” and a white “Scrub Mommy” if the USA Scrub Daddy insta page is anything to go by. Snooze!
I think the power paste is out over here, Iv seen it advertised on their page. I'm going with the Grey scrubbies - If I had money💰💷💷💷 I'd bet the whole lot on it being the Grey ones as everything in her life and house is grey, hence why they are using her as a collab to unveil it.

Her house is lovely in some ways but too clinical and cold looking, it needs some colour, maybe a bit of blush pink, mustard, green???? Anything but ALL Grey

Reactions: 5
“So blessed to have him”
duck OFF. You are not blessed. Nobody has chosen you to be blessed with a child. You are no more special that anyone else, you just managed to strike it lucky. I can’t stand when people talk about how “blessed” they’ve been, as if those of us without children yet are not worthy of such a blessing.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
“See how much I get done before I fall asleep”. Hang on buttmunch, you’re only faffing about with sticks not doing a thesis/dissertation. “See how much I can do” ha ha ha ha ha so full of her own piss and wind isn’t she

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I cannot tell you how much I detest her crappy stick crafts. And the way she goes on about them like she’s bleeping Michelangelo

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Made an R for Ronnie so she's got to make an H for Henry? duck off! He can't read, he has no idea if that's an H or an hole! At 10 0'Clock at night this is what she does to relax? Christ almighty!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh guess doctors give out different advice, mine said it was normal.. she grew out of it
I totally agree with you as it can be a self regulation for excitement etc. However as hinch says it’s constant for Ronnie which isn’t usually a good thing but who knows she could just be highlighting it for attention

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.