Mrs Hinch #155 Forgive & forget my BBQ, instead see what I do with sticks and glue!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why do we have to have the bleeping wanky music over everything 🤢🤦‍♀️🤢 I mean for actual fucks sake

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
My first born, now 36 (sorry first born) used to spin his wrists around at the same age as Ronnie, aka Little Lord Snowdon, photographer to the stars. But it was as well as signs of anticipation as food was about to arrive with facial expressions too. Little Ronnie does it when his little face is devoid of any emotion or interaction which is what worries me.
This! I couldn't put my finger on it but it's the facial blankness. My 2.5yr old does it sometimes but we call it his happy feet as it's when he's excited (usually about food 🤣)

Reactions: 7
I’ve felt exactly the same tonight with my little boy. Just zip it and go to sleep I can’t be arsed with this tit tonight is what went through my head... of course I love him to death but sometimes he’s a bit of a dick.. is that ok to say? 😂 Ronnieblesshimcanrunamarathonandbraidhisowntufts Is a gorgeous little boy ... but it would be great if she showed even just a little of what it’s really like being a first time mum :)
Arghhhhh
It’s so annoying isn’t it!! Why can people just be honest and real

you don’t have to keep saying you love your kids 24/7 it’s a given isn’t it
SS is the same
I like her but it’s just too much
I see her kid goes on fortnite. I bet he rages?She doesn’t say anything. Why? Just be real
My kids drive me nuts daily and me and my husband often give em the middle finger when they finally stop acting like twats and go to sleep

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why do we have to have the bleeping wanky music over everything 🤢🤦‍♀️🤢 I mean for actual fucks sake
Her taste in music is horrific...Michael Bolton?! It's either pure crap or constant songs about cheating (subtle dig at Sylvester?)

I wonder if Vesticle cheated on her but stayed with her for the money, so she's slowly torturing him (and us) by subjecting him to the full on Mrs Hinch show while he's trapped in lockdown with her?

If it's bad enough for us to see, imagine living in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Hi everyone havent been on for ages how old is ronnie now is he even crawling or doing anything?

Arghhhhh
It’s so annoying isn’t it!! Why can people just be honest and real

you don’t have to keep saying you love your kids 24/7 it’s a given isn’t it
SS is the same
I like her but it’s just too much
I see her kid goes on fortnite. I bet he rages?She doesn’t say anything. Why? Just be real
My kids drive me nuts daily and me and my husband often give em the middle finger when they finally stop acting like twats and go to sleep
I really feel like when people make those comments about loving their kids more each day/never felt love like it etc that it's a sign they really aren't feeling it. Like they feel it's something they have to/should say. I love my kids but I don't talk about them that way... because I'm their mum, of course I love them. Why do I need to gush about my love for them?? Also I don't think you "love them more each day".... You just really love them and that's that....
Or maybe people do really feel that way and I'm just a terrible mother....🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I hope chunk norris jumps up and steals the H of sticks, waddles off to the bottom of the garden with it in his mouth and chews the sticks to to slobbery pieces before she gets to use the never-ending can of spray paint on it.

I would love to watch her chasing him with it in his gob around the garden while she holds onto her extensions 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine you werent allowed to take the twigs 😅 my local councillor took sand from the beach to make sandbags for the vunerable during a storm, and was fined

• Wow
Reactions: 6
That table company didn't get much by way of advertising for their 1k gifted bar set.
I've been watching her since she had 100k followers and when that table arrived, I never remember hearing where it was from and have seen it referred to until today.
I've noticed loads of digs lately for tattle from her.
Shes been reading here all day today and posting her content accordingly.
I think she enjoys doing and referencing things she reads her.
She loves a wee jab does Sophie.

I bet shes fizzing everytime she watches a stacey story. Stacy is wiping the floor with her.

Reactions: 19
Oh Hinchy.... I haven’t watched your stories or looked on here this afternoon or evening, and catching up now it seems I have missed.... Nothing! She can be described in one word - Pointless!

Reactions: 7
I really feel like when people make those comments about loving their kids more each day/never felt love like it etc that it's a sign they really aren't feeling it. Like they feel it's something they have to/should say. I love my kids but I don't talk about them that way... because I'm their mum, of course I love them. Why do I need to gush about my love for them?? Also I don't think you "love them more each day".... You just really love them and that's that....
Its like when im trying to eat healthy and trying to trick my mind that i love salad 😂

Its standard to love your kids, why the need to validate it

If you are then I am😂😂
You are right you do just simply love them!! You can be super proud and it makes yoU gush with love and the next day they do something stupid and your like wtf!! 😂😂
Either way you don’t live them any more or any less than before 👌

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.