Mrs Hinch #155 Forgive & forget my BBQ, instead see what I do with sticks and glue!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just caught up on her stories.... why does she use so much cleaning product on her table outside... surely a few little squirts around the table would of been fine.

Reactions: 21
So if it was Onslow filming that, she would have been holding him. So why write peekaboo mum and dad? Surely it should just have been peekaboo dad?? 🤔 🤔 Unless it is ma barker and they've forgotten themselves 🤷‍♀️ or did they purposely write that to duck with us 🤔🤔🤔🤔❗❗❗😲😲😲
I think it’s coz Ronnie playing with both mum and dad. I don’t think there is anymore than that to be honest. It’s definitely hinch’s arm.

Reactions: 5
Off topic So leaving cert ( A level )exams have just been cancelled my Son is so upset no uni in September unless he goes by predictive grades. If he waits to sit them at a later date no uni till next year My twins are over joyed the junior cert ( gcses) have been cancelled 🙄😁. Eldest could go back to Uni in October fingers crossed. And Mrs Hinch thinks she has problems coz her nails are not manicured 🙄🙄🙄🤣🤣
The impact this is going to have on the next generation is scary, hope all goes well for your lc boy, my eldest jc was cancelled and he was delighted, and now school are doing online exams. So yay.

Reactions: 2
If Hinch really does have 3.3mil followers - wouldn’t Onslow have more than 500k? Most of her sheep are so obsessed with her life, you’d think they’d follow him as well?
because that’s probably how many of her followers are actually real 😂

Reactions: 5
There she goes again making me feel a tit mum 👌 I don’t get that feeling? That overwhelming OTT feeling it’s just natural and frankly tonight I really wanted her to duck off to bed 😆 she’s been an absolute little cow today but I still love her. Am I supposed to gush over her? love her more everyday? Possibly the words of a mother desperately trying to make a bond so loving him a bit more each day until she’s at the unconditional stage others might already be at?

Sorry had a bastard of a day needed a rant a out bleeping mother of the year wannabe and her perfect baby and life.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Literally nobody cares that she loves her son as much as she does. I literally couldn’t give a tit, it should be a given. People telling us how much they love their kids is so fecking dull

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
There she goes again making me feel a tit mum 👌 I don’t get that feeling? That overwhelming OTT feeling it’s just natural and frankly tonight I really wanted her to duck off to bed 😆 she’s been an absolute little cow today but I still love her. Am I supposed to gush over her? love her more everyday? Possibly the words of a mother desperately trying to make a bond so loving him a bit more each day until she’s at the unconditional stage others might already be at?

Sorry had a bastard of a day needed a rant a out bleeping mother of the year wannabe and her perfect baby and life.
I have kids. I love them but I don’t like them most the time and I breathe a sigh of relief and crack open the gin once they piss off to bed!

we live in the real world, not one created for IG x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

My daughter is currently at her dad's, which is good for her as I discovered last night that she's had some apps on her phone that she KNOWS she is not allowed (she's 12 and I do have a parental control on it but it doesn't always work properly which I think she has used to her advantage). My partner had to talk me out of driving the almost 90 miles to drag her out of bed for a bollocking at almost midnight 🤣 I love her dearly but I am so mad and she is in for a whole heap of trouble when she comes home on Sunday!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

I'm with you on that hun. Mine has been a horror. I sent my other half in the to get me a glass /bottle of wine now he's finally in bed and I shouted in to him. Not to use the world's best mum glass tonight because after today I would swap him for a pack of cigarettes and I quit 2 years ago 😂😂

But.. Tomorrows a new day and hinch is as fake as her bleeping fire place. So chill out tonight, have a lil drink if that's what helps you or a big cuppa tea. And start again tomorrow. You got this mumma and your worth a million of hinch and all her hired help ❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Most parents will admit to giving their kid a middle finger behind their back and mumbling oh eff off, piss off or shut the eff up will ya lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

You are doing something amazing...You are being a real and honest mam to your daughter. You are not staging every single minute of her life for a social media platform, you are not using her for financial gain and you are honest about the bad days. Hinch however is trying to convince herself she loves Ronnie, and trying to convince others the same thing. Maybe her sheep fall for it but I don't and I'm sure you don't either. He isn't perfect, no child is and he doesn't fit her perfect world and aesthetic. Your daughter won't be perfect either the same as my daughter isn't but the difference between us and Hinch is we don't pretend, we don't lie and we certainly do not pimp out our children for money. Keep doing what you are doing because you're doing just fine. XX

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Totally agree with you I love my kids more than life itself but I clock watch from 6pm waiting for their bedtime so I can relax and unwind but then I watch hinch’s stories and feel terrible for whipping them out their bath and quickly firing them into their beds instead of siting brushing their hair to Eva bleeping Cassidy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Don't forget tomorow 6pm guyzzzzz the SrubHinchy reveal.... 🙄🥱

I wonder what we will be treated to in the build up to it, she's clearly going to mention it a few times throughout the day "so excited guyzzzz" and remind us, oooh I reckon at least 3x that's she's no idea what it is as she wanted to be "surprised the same as us". I reckon a bit of cleaning in kitchen with the OG scrubbies and more 💩 with sugar meals, didn't see the stick twiggy creation tonight that she said she would do, did i miss it? Or has she forgotten her pre-recorded content order? Or pre-recording it today for tomorrow?

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I bleeping ate her so much

she’s made me feel like the worst mum ever. I love them both to bits but my big girl hates me and plays me up so bad. I miss them & would give anything for a clean tidy house, too feel loads of love.
Her mundane life that she doesn’t appreciate Irritates me 😩 sorry everyone
Bad night

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.