Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cindy-Lou Who

Chatty Member
It’s really baffling, I have a load on the line outside drying. Nothing beats that smell and I just use a liquid 2 in 1 detergent, nothing fancy. Air dried bedding and clothes are the best 😍
She cant hang her washing out, the neighbours keep setting fire to things remember 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35

F the dust.

VIP Member
I could be wrong, I often am. I think she had this idea of Mrs Hinch put to her before they were even together or not long in to their relationship. She refered to herself as Mrs Hinch..not Hinchliffe before they were wed. On her personal Insta she would say " I love you Mr Hinch " not Jamie...before they were wed. Then she leaves work, because living together and working together was too much. No you were setting the Mrs H wheels into motion then. They contacted gleam... She has wanted this long before it happened. She's made her bed, sprayed it with frabreze, chopped the pillows now she has to either lie in it or close her account! She can't have her cake or cheese cake and eat it!

• Heart
  • Haha

Cindy-Lou Who

Chatty Member
I hope the big reveal is an outside scrub daddy and the card reads 'Mrs Hinch, to help you clean up after your BBQs with your family on Saturdays. All the vest Scrub Daddy'

• Haha
  • Heart

Yorkgirl20

Chatty Member
I've never used scrub daddy. I won't be using them in the future. What company sends packages out during lockdown. This is not essential 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
In a few years when she’s free from contracts and dropped by all I can see her wanting to write a book about all this BS how her marriage was a Joke she had postpartum Depression she never bonded with Ronnie etc

• Heart
  • Sad

Whitelilac

VIP Member
Forgive and forget - don't think so love.
You broke lockdown rules, your neighbours were so pissed off they went to the press. They didn't just have a moan on Facebook or grumble between themselves.
People will not just forget - your actions have potentially put others at risk of death. Just think about that one Sophie 😡

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Why is she doing that absolutely hideous voice for the scrub daddy like a kid whose off to Spain in the morning. She’s half excited half manic half on the verge of tears (aye that’s three half’s maths wasn’t my strongest point). Honest to god. And “you and your hinchers”. Fuck you Scrub Daddy and your shitty sponges shove them up yer ring

• Haha

Macklen83

Chatty Member
Forgive forget and start again. Another article about to break perhaps? She really makes me sick. And what’s all that about on a night with the sad film type music when everyone goes to bed, as if they’re never gonna see each other again. Really, just fuck clean off you absolute fucking nut case.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Gla30

Chatty Member
Anyone else think she really looked like Katie price in that last video? 😳

• Haha

Kiko

VIP Member
She

She never chopped her pillows in the beginning she probably nicked the idea off someone else lol
im pretty sure they have always wanted to be ‘fanous’. Jamie was on that tipping point and they apparently applied to be on the only way is Essex. Not forgetting they contacted Gleam! ‘I don’t know how all this has happened...’ 😑😑😑

• Haha
  • Wow

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Yesss!! The toaster clean boils my piss. Normal people carry the toaster to the sink or bin and tips it over and shakes, after already tipping tray into said bin or sink. Fuckin time wasting bint
Don't forget she uses the same Shark to hoover up the pissy dust round the toilet, then uses it on her kitchen worktops 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick

Jyhy1110

VIP Member
Wonder if she will go to ma barkers house instead of them going to her house so the neighbours don’t snitch on her 😂 they can have a bbq in the outside pointless kitchen 😂

• Haha

Regina Falangey

Please don’t put tumble dryer fluff out for birds!!!!!! FFS!!! What does she have against birds?!! Why is she trying to finish them off? 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
New day forgive and forget 😂 is that suppose to mean I know I had a bbq but come on guysss give me a break now and forget what I did
The cheek 😂
I'm not forgetting about the barbecue Soph 🖕 got the screenshot from The Scum saved on my phone, specifically to post on every thread on here, just so any newbies who come to join us don't miss it 😎

• Heart
  • Haha

Gullible no more!

Chatty Member
Those videos were very strange and made me feel sad.

I find it so odd that age was looking at herself 😳

It's like she doesn't know how to interact with him.

And why does she constantly say "MUMMA" to him?

• Sad
  • Haha

tantastic

God forgive me but poor Ronnie. It probably been mentioned here before but these threads move so quickly. Why has she never taken him to a baby group pre covid19? Ever done messy play? Real sensory stuff that’s not gluing a fucking minky to a piece of cardboard? Sang a nursery rhyme to him?
But plenty of time to film herself cleaning her dishwasher and mime songs with that stupid fucking old lady filter??? She should be ashamed of herself, this online persona is more important than her little boy 😣

Cucumber and eggs

VIP Member
Ive mentioned before that my 2 year old who has sensory issues will only eat 4+ pouches for every meal. Ive exhausted every avenue (home cooking and blw) and medical professional to be told she will eventually eat normally. She's gone from a small for dates baby, being weighed weekly, having a neo natal nurse visit every fortnight to now being overweight for her age. I know it's the pouches which are full of crap and sugar which have caused her weight gain so rapidly since I started weaning. They have no nutritional value and she has to have blood tests every 3 months and extra vitamins added to her diet. Sophie is home all day, has help from jamie and her mum, has the money and time to make decent meals and as far as we know Ronnie has no issues with eating, yet she has a cupboard full of pouches which she gives to him daily. I know shes trying with the meals she's been making ronnie but why not get rid of the pouches all together. Alot of them I recognise are 4+ months, so why is he having those age pouches yet apparently can eat rock hard carrots???? I dont think he actually eats any of the meals she makes, its all for instagram.

• Heart