Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ScottishMammy92

Why has everyone got to have one . And why show everyone else ? 😂 The shit going on in some households over these pissy sticks ! 😂
They're bad enough when people at least take the time to make them and then spray paint them. This woman's looks like it has a venereal disease 🤦‍♀️😂 "with or without"...throw it back over the fucking fence love 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I’ve joined some of these crazy hinch groups just to have a nose. Not gunna lie, some quite good tips in there. On the other hand hiiillllaaaarious oopsies from some people 😂😂😂😂
We should start a Facebook group "Mrs hinch fuck ups" or "Mrs hinch fails" and screen shot all their disasters in for a wee laugh 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

CoolMom

VIP Member
I agree there is something so weird about that video - the constant checking to make sure she is still in shot and looks ok are so unnatural! Not saying I am mother of the year material (🤭) but none of my recent videos with my kids in feature me!

Reactions: 43

loubylou50

VIP Member
That story 😮It’s like when someone hands you their baby when they need to do something and the baby looks at you blankly so you start being all awkward and saying random words! Why not talk to him properly! What’s with MUMMA all the time.
I think she genuinely can’t think of anything else to say to Ronnie, besides “momma”, she actually doesn’t know how to interact with him! It’s the same when she claws at his tummy - think about it, that is exactly how she strokes Henry’s fur! Sadly even after nearly 11 months, she has NO idea how to interact or show genuine affection to her own baby.

• Sad

a big give away

Chatty Member
I look forward to today's culinary delights. I am running out of ideas for my 11 month old....

Oh wait, i just make him what we are having....

• Haha
  • Heart

Lez2990

I do think Ronnie is such a lovely baby tho, the wee smile he does is so cute.. I just wish grinchy would take time off recording her sloppy food and “cleaning” Her already clean house.. and maybe even Jamie take some pics that haven’t been staged... I have a pic of me with my little one and my hair is a mess (grinch hair I won’t lie), I’m in my pjs, not a pick of makeup on and I’m on the floor playing “drs” with the plastic stethoscope on her chest from a peppa pig set.. it’s such a nice pic because it’s not a posed pic like the ones on holiday etc but just natural and the pic really makes me smile.. even tho I could be Hagrids stunt double in Harry Potter 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Esm13

It all seems so forced and going through the motions with her. All of these 'his wrists make me cry' comments....seems like she thinks that's what a mum would say so she says it. I wonder if she struggled to bond because she had him when she was busy trying to be a big deal 🙄
It's odd to never mention a bad nights sleep or a meal he hated (all of them hun)... she will not show him being anything less than perfect in her eyes. It comes across very insecure.
Also, if you're 'famous' for cleaning and we are in a pandemic...youd think this would be her time to shine! Cleaning tips galore, spring cleaning 'hacks'...all of that! Would have been the ideal time....but no, she ignores it all and instead, shows us baby slop and twig monstrosities.
I think I speak for everyone when I say no one, literally no one, gives a flying fuck what she cooks for her kid. It's so boring.

• Heart

Workingmumlife

That video 😱

I’ve got 2 toddlers and you know what I do in those moments, I soak them up every last second not make sure my phone is recording my every move

ME ME FUCKING ME!!

rosalierae

Chatty Member
Seeing that massively fat greasy looking hound lying on that bed with his nob out each night makes me feel rage. He needs a wash and a diet

• Haha
Reactions: 41
In the last 10 months all I’ve heard her say to that child ever is ‘mummma’ ‘what are you dooooing’ (playing with weird shit you’ve glued to a box for some unknown reason) and ‘where are you gooooing’ - literally nowhere hun. She literally has no idea how to interact with him. I think she really wants to have a bond with him but doesn’t naturally feel it and she feels guilty about that hence the excessive spouting of love. It’s like when someone is constantly posting about how much they love their other half when really they’re screaming at each other behind closed doors - she doth protest too much. My kids are my world but I don’t need to tell people that every day, they just assume that as fact I imagine. Also I don’t know how she could watch that video back and not think Jesus I’m definitely checking myself out too much here! So strange

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Brightstar72

VIP Member
That poor babys nappy is bulging. Are they trying to make out he’s just had a bath & now they’re about to put his pyjamas on?
Have they put an old one back on??

Pampers mustn’t have sent her any new boxes recently because clearly they’re rationing his nappies! What other excuse could there be for this 😔
They’re the worst putting their vulnerable baby on show like that for all to see in his nappy, I just can’t

• Sad
  • Angry

Brightstar72

VIP Member
@Astonishing you say Jamie said not to fess up to the bbq as it would damage the brand? I think behind the scenes hes there pushing her buttons alot harder than we think. Bet them 2 sit in bed at night discussing what to film for the next day 🙄
That video also made me uncomfortable. Poor kid, I really do feel for him.

Someone mentioned those bloody twigs looked sterile. I agree they didn't look like woodland sticks. I think that was all staged as per usual 🙄

I must do an eyeroll at every story she does 😂
Her army must be truly brainwashed if they think the woman who dusts the outside of her house would ever bring dirty, insect infested sticks into their abode

• Haha