Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
Something about him being scooped in William hill when she was preggers.. seen it a few threads back

She went raging down the road in the range parked like a twat cause you know sheโ€™s a celeb stormed in there screaming obscenities dragged him out by his best vest and made him drive her b&m so she could film herself living her best life chatting shit for the gram.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Brightstar72

VIP Member
Stop the world I want to get off!

Alright Sophie havenโ€™t been out for weeks? But yet your picking dirty piss stained sticks up outside on your walk that you donโ€™t do?!!!!
Those sticks look completely sterile, picking up sticks youโ€™ve clearly previously purchased from...asphalt?! Look at how many are in that bag! The plot has been officially LOST at hinch towers

• Haha
100% spot on! Iโ€™m glad Iโ€™ve never been influenced her but I feel so sorry for mums who compare themselves to her. Itโ€™s not realistic at all! Everyday posting her perfect house, with her fella who is home everyday to help out.
This was me for a long time, followed her, never particularly liked her as such. My baby is exactly 2 months older than Ronnie and I used to think how shit I was because I hadn't even washed my face before bed time some days. And she was washing her fucking skirting boards. But then about 2 weeks ago I thought a bit more about it. Actually typed into Google "Mrs hinch makes me feel like a crap mum" hoping I'd see other ppl felt the same. But then I found you lovely lot of trolls ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ and I feel so much better ๐Ÿ˜

• Heart

FentonLeigha84

Iv got a feeling she will come back on tonight briefly, to clap for the NHS. I personally think it should be for ALL essential workers who carried on working during the lockdown. I also think the papers, social media, celebs should stop encouraging people to go out an clap every Thursday night, as lovely as it is and was it doesn't need to be a regular weekly thing. Once this covid-19 has settled and is hopefully over with ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿผ then a day or week should be dedicated to it - a new public holiday or an awareness or remembrance day/week in honour of those who lost their lives and in honour of those who had to continue working during the lockdown (NHS, non-NHS, posties, shop workers, delivery drivers etc).

I don't think anyone should feel pressured to go out and clap, not even Mrs Hinch, but I do think she might come on tonight and film them clapping or she will post a quote and do what ss done last week and say she is not filming their clap this time.

Im not bothered if she doesn't clap tbh what bothers me is her lack of self awareness and common decency, just admit and apologise you did have a BBQ and then move on. Same with all other mistakes, just admit that you didn't realise at the time but you have been made aware of certain dangers ie; the fire service messaging about flowers & vases on oven tops and the spraying of diluted lenor. She also started the trend of mopping rugs and carpets with Zoflora yet hasn't done it in ages and has never acknowledged it's dangerous. That and her constant begging is what pisses me of. But I do believe it will one day be the downfall of these "influencers."

So TONIGHT: small videoing of clapping for NHS or a quote so she doesn't ignore it totally. Followed by a goodnight quote.

WEEKEND: lots of Ronnie stories tomorrow and thanking her followers with a bit of cleaning building up to Saturdays ScrubDaddy reveal (it's GREY! And she's probably already recorded it) and possibly the Dyson hairdryer making its appearance Sunday.

ATV

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Greygardener

Chatty Member
It's his clothes. It's fine for babies to have extra weight, they go through so much growth and changes that almost certainly he will lean out. She puts him in clothes and nappies exactly for his age without considering that maybe he needs a bigger size and THATS FINE. If he needs 12 to 18 month clothing before hes 12 months soph, THATS OK. It isnt set in stone.

Yumyumbumbum

I was watching Hinch's stories earlier and my husband was looking over my shoulder. The bit where Ronnie was out of the bath and having his hair brushed and Hinch was waving a muslin or sleepsuit on top of him. My husband said 'oh my she is even dusting the baby!' It really looks like she is and it really made me laugh! I really wouldn't be surprised after watching her furiously dust the windows. I'm surprised she didn't get Dave on it

• Haha

Getback123

I think I found it........

It said in her stories "super stylish" this has "style" written on it.

And it's also GREY!

I think this is the big reveal ScrubDaddy reveal ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ
*It's an American company and products are released first over there, so I googled to see. This is Grey that's why I think it's this, there is also a Special Edition SpongeBob one but I think it's this.
If this is it Iโ€™m gonna lose my shit. My mum was in hospital three weeks on life support and when she came round she wanted her glasses so I posted them recorded delivery only to have them held by Royal Mail due to the corona virus. If that witch can get an alarm clock she wonโ€™t use, a sponge holder and a crappy grey potato smiley face while my mum struggled to keep in contact with me because she couldnโ€™t see her phone, Iโ€™ll flip.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Goonie4ever

I know I've said it before but I will say it again it's all Ma Barkers fault. Sophlora is still attached to her apron strings. Her Sister isnt . Vesticles fam bam don't seem to get a look in. Remember the time they came for a visit she got some company to provide a buffet type platter ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ. Now maybe they don't want to be in the Insta limelight but they never seem to go visit his fam . It's always all about her fam. Ma Barker u need to sit down & have the " Talk " with your daughter. She is 30 now jaaaysus I had 4 children at that age. ๐Ÿคฃ I was a hot mess

• Heart

MoiraDingle

That poor babys nappy is bulging. Are they trying to make out heโ€™s just had a bath & now theyโ€™re about to put his pyjamas on?
Have they put an old one back on??

Pampers mustnโ€™t have sent her any new boxes recently because clearly theyโ€™re rationing his nappies! What other excuse could there be for this ๐Ÿ˜”

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow

Makaraka

VIP Member
Alright you bunch of trolls!
Iโ€™ve been a member for quite some time now and been here since the early threads. I just wanted to share my story to help you newbies feel a bit better.

I began following Hinch and I was what youโ€™d class as part of the barmy army. I thought that she was amazing and idolised her, everything that she bought I bought. Resulting in getting myself in a deep hole with overdrafts to buy unnecessary crap all to share and tag her in, in hope of her sharing my story. I must have sent her 20/30 messages over a long period of time just hoping to be acknowledged by someone I saw as a friend because you know โ€œwe are all in this togetherโ€.
Now Iโ€™m not saying my mental health problems are her fault or blaming it on her because I was already experiencing them before I followed her but it did have a slight impact.

I wrote to her pouring my heart out over my anxiety and depression struggles. I was in a really bad place at the time with no friends and nobody to talk to. I would wake up, watch her stories and then scrub and clean my already clean house and developed a unhealthy obsession with cleaning.

I noticed her stories started to make me feel unhappy with my life and how it wasnโ€™t as perfect as hers, how I couldnโ€™t afford to keep up with her lifestyle. My depression soared and eventually I found tattle and a lot of like minded people. I am that naive that I hadnโ€™t even noticed that she had done anything wrong. At first I thought the people on tattle were so harsh on her but as I read the threads and saw evidence based on screen shots that I realised I had been blinded.

I know that this is very long winded and like some kind of AA group but for ex hinchers but I just want you newbies to know that youโ€™re not alone xoxo
Iโ€™m exactly the same
I took pride in my house anyway but following her her I was interested it made me feel like I was inadequate. A perfect home, this perfect life I wasnโ€™t a massive โ€œhincherโ€ but suddenly I had this overwhelming feeling of guilt that i wasnโ€™t perfect enough.
I Tried do take my own life 5 weeks after I got married because my friends who are/were Hinchers told me I wasnโ€™t a hincher.i wasnโ€™t perfect enough to be one
I was so down and so alone.
She is this mental health โ€œadvocateโ€ but she creates much worse in vulnerable people.
I hate her for that

• Sad
  • Heart

Spiesandliea

VIP Member
I think I found it........

It said in her stories "super stylish" this has "style" written on it.

And it's also GREY!

I think this is the big reveal ScrubDaddy reveal ๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿผ
*It's an American company and products are released first over there, so I googled to see. This is Grey that's why I think it's this, there is also a Special Edition SpongeBob one but I think it's this.
Christ this will get her prawn purse wet

• Haha

F the dust.

VIP Member
I've mentioned my son who has autism, which does affect his diet a fair bit. Because of his sensory issues and because, sometimes good will taste differently to him. He likes the usual beige food like chicken nuggets custard etc. However recently he's trying so many more foods...like strawberry, tangerine, broccoli. The absolute joy I feel watching this little lad (who's 10 soon) try new foods and enjoy them is incredible. Doesn't she want that joy of seeing him get messy, explore a plethora of food? I mean for real not just for Instagram?!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

HesterPrynne

Essex live facebook posted worse pic of her

She seriously looks like one of the characters from American Horror Story: Coven here ๐Ÿ˜‚

And again, looks dead behind the eyes and extremely uncomfortable.
I do get the feeling that some of you might be right here, that she's been pushed into this and it's all gone too far now to turn back.
Makes me very grateful for my beige, 9 to 5 existence!

• Haha
  • Heart
It's her own weird version of ' look at us, perfect family, everything is amazing' delusion. It's like she has this picture in her head of what ideal motherhood looks like and she is trying to portray it all the time. Like trying to convince people her life is a Disney film. I don't know. That's the vibe I get.
This was the main reason I went off her. My baby is 2 months older than Ronnie and she made me feel so shite because of how she made every thing seem so perfect. She missed him when he went to bed, she couldn't wait until he woke from his nap. Where as I counted the hours (actually counted the bottles down in the early days) until bed time and I loved when he napped during the day. But I ddint always have the energy to use his nap time to clean after being up half the night sometimes. So I felt like a shite mum. And then I found you lovely lot โค so thanks guysszzz ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜‚

• Heart