Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hello, I was a mad Hincher (now reformed) and stumbled across tattle when I googled 'Mrs Hinch delaying Ronnie'. I started following Hinch almost 2 years ago and I got sucked in. I had the Pauls, the Cliffs, the Vera, the Daves, a Buddy, the minkehs and pinkehs. I even bought the same tie backs and reed diffuser as her (the shame). I could go on.
I started to go off her around the time Ronnie was born. I had been getting bored of the lack of content during her pregnancy but put it down to a complicated pregnancy and felt sorry for her. When Ronnie was a tiny baby, I noticed the different backgrounds and I'm thinking that's not her house. All of a sudden a big monstrosity of an extension appeared from nowhere and she was getting gifted things left, right and centre but not saying #ad. I naively believed she bought the stuff out her back pocket as she would occasionally say she 'paid for it herself'. She also started to say she had really bad anxiety which came out of the blue. Her page became less about cleaning (which was the reason I originally followed her) and more about Ronnie and Henry. No offence to anyone, but I'm not interested in a dog or babies. Then worst of all the Gretel filter and 'makeup tutorials' came out, that is the point which killed it for me. What an actual embarrassment.
I noticed Ronnie wasn't as developed as other babies his age. That is NOTHING to be embarrassed about and babies develop at different times and he just needs an extra bit of help. Hinch started putting him on insta even more which is disgusting, it's not like he consents to this. She should be protecting him, he's her baby. Then a few weeks ago, 'Ronnie's meals' became her next new thing. Why can't she make him toast soldiers and cut up banana like a normal mum instead of making him these abominations. The portion sizes for a baby of that age utterly repulse me. I barely eat that for my lunch as an adult. If Hinch had problems with her own weight (I have doubts about the gastric band story too) then she is going to pass this on to Ronnie.
I wondered if anyone felt the same as me and so through google found this group. I have been lurking in the shadows for a couple of weeks now and decided to join and I'm glad I did. My eyes have been opened even more! I might have missed the BBQ story.

So hello everyone from a reformed Hincher x

• Heart
Reactions: 215

TomTitLane

VIP Member
20200505_212251.jpg

Look at that fat furry arse in the background. He looks like he is sulking because he isn't in on the video. Stuck up bastard 🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 122

Brightstar72

VIP Member
Peeping_89 said:
The majority of that video is all about her you can even see her mouthing mama to him.. im all for posting a lovely video of you an your son but when you have to check that you are constantly on screen youre missing the whole point of making memories with him. Bloody covidiot 🤬
I’ve never understood why these instagrammers think their kids or the way they feel about them is any different to how most parents feel about their kids.

Frankly, I find other people’s offspring boring, mindlessly looking at/watching photos and videos likewise, particularly from those who are slickly trying to monetise little children. It’s sick

• Heart
Reactions: 94

ATB Shoppers

Alright you bunch of trolls!
I’ve been a member for quite some time now and been here since the early threads. I just wanted to share my story to help you newbies feel a bit better.

I began following Hinch and I was what you’d class as part of the barmy army. I thought that she was amazing and idolised her, everything that she bought I bought. Resulting in getting myself in a deep hole with overdrafts to buy unnecessary crap all to share and tag her in, in hope of her sharing my story. I must have sent her 20/30 messages over a long period of time just hoping to be acknowledged by someone I saw as a friend because you know “we are all in this together”.
Now I’m not saying my mental health problems are her fault or blaming it on her because I was already experiencing them before I followed her but it did have a slight impact.

I wrote to her pouring my heart out over my anxiety and depression struggles. I was in a really bad place at the time with no friends and nobody to talk to. I would wake up, watch her stories and then scrub and clean my already clean house and developed a unhealthy obsession with cleaning.

I noticed her stories started to make me feel unhappy with my life and how it wasn’t as perfect as hers, how I couldn’t afford to keep up with her lifestyle. My depression soared and eventually I found tattle and a lot of like minded people. I am that naive that I hadn’t even noticed that she had done anything wrong. At first I thought the people on tattle were so harsh on her but as I read the threads and saw evidence based on screen shots that I realised I had been blinded.

I know that this is very long winded and like some kind of AA group but for ex hinchers but I just want you newbies to know that you’re not alone xoxo

• Heart
Reactions: 79

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
You know she’s really lucky the baby is such a young age because I’d love to see how she copes in the real world.

I have two children and a two bedroom house this is my life daily and that’s not the worst half of the bedroom. I’m working from home as well thankfully.

You know Sophie some of us actually make money doing real life work not lying for the gram. I must of gone wrong some where in my life.
B4714DF6-071A-4B5D-BBB8-2C2793D72187.jpeg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 79

BunnyBoo22

So I think I’ve found a special forest with straight sticks guyzzzz for all those stick hearts and letters we are going to make while we all learn together...if you only have a tarmac path to collect sticks from, try the Amazon forest...all the sticks are clean there too! Swipe UP to get your special sticks to make memories with. ATV.

7665D304-48B8-47A0-A93F-44D18B0A1542.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 76

Sazz1006

VIP Member
Seeing that massively fat greasy looking hound lying on that bed with his nob out each night makes me feel rage. He needs a wash and a diet
I know he’s not everyone’s idea of the perfect man but that’s being a bit unfair on Jamie 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 70

Astonishing

VIP Member
I think I found it........

It said in her stories "super stylish" this has "style" written on it.

And it's also GREY!

I think this is the big reveal ScrubDaddy reveal 👇🏼
*It's an American company and products are released first over there, so I googled to see. This is Grey that's why I think it's this, there is also a Special Edition SpongeBob one but I think it's this.
Thing is them scrub daddies are fucking shit 😂
Hubby bought one home after I asked for a scourer pack
This is it now
One use.
sorry haven’t “shined my sink” for this photo 😂
069082BE-9CAA-49CD-849F-6165A6C25EC7.jpeg

edit: omg I think I’ve had a glass of wine too many. (Only had 2 and a half) how awful but I just thought how much it looked like Ronnie.
I’m going to hell
I’m so sorry

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Lez2990

Wonder if they’ll bother clapping tonight oh sorry I mean shouting/jeering/laughing/being a prat in general..hmm I doubt it very much!
People who post videos of themselves clapping on a Thursday night are absolute wallopers in my opinion.. it’s up there with the people who take a pic of a homeless person with a £3 meal deal from Tesco they so kindly bought for them. All for attention.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Hollybush

Chatty Member
What an odd video with Ronnie.
Hinch is either looking up over Ronnie‘s head or at the camera. When she does look at him, her facial expressions looked pained and forced.
I honestly don’t think she has bonded with him and all this declaration of love over his tufts and wrists is her trying to convince herself otherwise.

• Sad
Reactions: 65

Blackjack2

VIP Member
Thread suggestion thanks to @Mejustme with 63 votes

shortened slightly to fit original was :
Ronnie's been glued to the back of the couch, only unstuck when he needs a pouch

• Haha
Reactions: 63

HopeThatHelps

Chatty Member
‘His legs are so long I need to put long socks on with every outfit’ orrrrrrr you could put clothes that actually fit him hun!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58