Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SEB2020

I'm inclined to think they might just have temporarily stopped her from advertising during the corona virus pandemic because a big company like that hopefully will recognize the financial crisis people have been plunged into. Perhaps that's naive of me but I'd like to think its true. Hopefully P&G will review everything in light of this and drop her for good. She can't have done their brand any favours with the whole washing pods debacle.
What was the washing pod debacle?

No username was taken

I'm wondering if it's to do with limescale which I have to admit could push me towards buying it, maybe 🤔

I have googled. Iron manufacturers do not recommend ironing water. Case closed.
See my quote x

My sis works as a HCA in a hospital she is not allowed to get her nails done just clear polish on her nails no jewellery except her wedding band .
Too right !!! As someone else pointed out it is for infection control.

Last edited:
It was something about her not acknowledging Covid, not mentioning why captain Tom was walking and why we’re all staying in. Oh and not giving all her hoards of cleaning supplies to charity. The VN’s are all gone now as I think MH deleted.
Oh right. What’s a VN or am I being dim 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

RhianJen

It was something about her not acknowledging Covid, not mentioning why captain Tom was walking and why we’re all staying in. Oh and not giving all her hoards of cleaning supplies to charity. The VN’s are all gone now as I think MH deleted.

Whats the Instagram?