Mrs Hinch #154 Ronnie's glued to the back of the couch only unstuck when he needs a pouch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We clap out the back door. It's the door we always use. Have legit had texts from neighbours asking why I've not gone out to support the NHS
My aunt is a nurse
My dad is key worker
My sister is a carer.
My partner is a key worker.
I support them all.

Reactions: 15
Of course, standing at your front door and applauding once a week is the only way to support the NHS. dont bother donating, volunteering, raising awareness in other ways. If you're not out the front clapping every thursday you're scum of the earth.

(Disclaimer, the clap and the sentiment behind it is great. I'm not pissing on the clap)

Reactions: 16
Well we all now know that Hinch choose today to go off insta to not have the cheek to clap for the NHS as even last week she made it about Captain Tom and not the NHS as everyone knows she got a cheek. It screams guilty to me. What a woman!

I’m exactly the same
I took pride in my house anyway but following her her I was interested it made me feel like I was inadequate. A perfect home, this perfect life I wasn’t a massive “hincher” but suddenly I had this overwhelming feeling of guilt that i wasn’t perfect enough.
I Tried do take my own life 5 weeks after I got married because my friends who are/were Hinchers told me I wasn’t a hincher.i wasn’t perfect enough to be one
I was so down and so alone.
She is this mental health “advocate” but she creates much worse in vulnerable people.
I hate her for that

Reactions: 37
Did anyone else just see on secrets of your supermarket that Ella’s kitchen came out the worst for added sugar in baby food

Reactions: 30
Did anyone else just see on secrets of your supermarket that Ella’s kitchen came out the worst for added sugar in baby food
5 and a half mini doughnuts worth of sugar in a single pouch!

Reactions: 41
I live for these fuck ups

Not gonna lie. I keep a few ellas in the cupboard for days when he's super clingy or not well like today so won't let me leave him tk make something or for days out when I'm not sure what food places there are about. I don't use them all the time and I purposely choose ellas because of the organic healthy blurb it gives!!! Back to the drawing board then ffs. Thanks for pointing that out because I missed it x

Reactions: 18
They're so expensive as well
When we weaned (puree) I'd just boil a carrot and mush it down or a brocolli stalk or some pear, took minutes and cost pennies.

She
She never chopped her pillows in the beginning she probably nicked the idea off someone else lol

Reactions: 7
Just in case you dont know, you can buy empty pouches online taht are refillable and sealable so ifs the same as yoyd buy in the shop. Then you can just blend what you want to go in them and freeze/refrigerate them.

Reactions: 15
I also used to batch puree and freeze into ice cubes.
Get some little lidded pots and pop on or two in before we go out. Could mix and match flavours and were defrosted by they time we ate and could be warmed in the pit if needed. Tonne tippiee did little weaning pots.

Reactions: 12
The We Love Mrs Hinch group won’t accept me!!

FFS it’s almost like they know I’m only joining to secretly laugh at the wanna be Hinch fails

Reactions: 22
I work for the NHS and I don't go out and clap. It's your choice If you want too

Reactions: 17
Just in case you dont know, you can buy empty pouches online taht are refillable and sealable so ifs the same as yoyd buy in the shop. Then you can just blend what you want to go in them and freeze/refrigerate them.
I actually didn't know this!! Thank u. Will defo check them out.

Reactions: 1
Hey Guyyzzz I.was defrosting my freezer today oh the absolute excitement of it . Has she ever defrosted her freezer on her stories ?.

Reactions: 10
I work for the NHS and I don't go out and clap. It's your choice If you want too
I don't clap nobody would hear next house from ours is a 10 minute car ride . I do bake since being off work & deliver it to our local nursing home & hospital . Not much but something .

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.