Mrs Hinch #154 Ronnie's glued to the back of the couch only unstuck when he needs a pouch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else wondering how her “stick on nails” are still “stuck on” why haven’t any pinged off yet? Trace definitely went for a bbq with her acrylics kit!
Nah, they are definitely stuck on, I took great delight in noticing that a few are far too wide for her own nails 😂 sad, I know... but they look horrific 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm wondering if it's to do with limescale which I have to admit could push me towards buying it, maybe 🤔

I have googled. Iron manufacturers do not recommend ironing water. Case closed.
See my quote x

My sis works as a HCA in a hospital she is not allowed to get her nails done just clear polish on her nails no jewellery except her wedding band .
Too right !!! As someone else pointed out it is for infection control.

Last edited:
Reckon she’s having a day off today as she’s gone to get some bbq bits for tomorrow and pretend she’s not having a bbq reusing some old content? I’m making the most of the sunny days with my girls before I’m back to work tomorrow and I have to say goodbye to them again for a few days :(

Can someone explain the buying followers to me? So she loses followers but then buys more to keep at the 3.3 mil
Are they actual real people who unfollow or bots that have had the account deleted?
i don’t understand how you buy followers but then I’m just a normal gal living my vest life.
💁‍♀️

I think, maybe wrong.

You can buy 'followers' on the internet - a few 1000 for a few ££.

They are made up and have a few followers and posts each, made by gents in India or such like., they may even sit there liking sites for you

Instagram doesn't like it but isn't bothered by it either, they know the grammers do it.

As IG don't pay the money they don't care, it's the companies that I feel sorry for as they pay/freebie them to promote their company/shop, etc thinking they have millions of followers but they don't really

MH possibly has a 1/3

Reactions: 7
But with all the excessive cleaning she does I would’ve thought she would’ve lost a few by now. There was no video of her sticking them on or anything and we all know she stories everything for the gram. I’ve thought from the start that they’re not stick ons
Why bother though? She isn’t going out, she doesn’t work. Give your natural nails a break. I have had nails on for years, continuously. I don’t need them or more to the point can’t get them done. So I am embracing not having the upkeep and the cost and feel better giving my natural nails a break.

Reactions: 10
Re: Hinch's (horribly thick wide) false nails. Why does she even want to bother with them at the moment. She's not leaving the house. Allegedly .....

I had mine off a couple of weeks before lockdown as I could see where we were heading.
My own nails currently look the best they have in years!

IMG_20200507_154904.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
It’s only a gel acrylic overlay. They are allowed as long as they aren’t big long things longer than your own nails. She works in 1 of the 3 homes in NI that haven’t had any cases also

I work in a hospital too and we aren’t allowed anything. No jewellery except for wedding ring and that’s it.. i don’t wear any anyway so it doesn’t affect me and concrete pockets still hasn’t put a ring on my finger after 5 years ha
I'm still really surprised. Bacteria gets stuck in the creases of natural nails (you'll know if you've had the blue light test done), so they say no polish, gel ect because on the gels bacteria can get stuck where it grows out, as well as in normal creases, and with polish it can chip. Both posing infection control and cross contamination.
So pleased to hear that home is Corona free, but its not just Corona, there are loads of nasties in that setting and why its generally very strict

Reactions: 6
Thank you to the lovely people who have replied to my post :) actually raised me a little you bunch of trolls lol

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I wonder where she’s gone off to today and with what family members? I don’t think she would risk another back garden gathering at hers, or maybe she would she’s got that much of a brass (itchy) neck!

Reactions: 4
So old hinchy is having a barbecue with the whole family coming round today I assume

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Reckon she’s having a day off today as she’s gone to get some bbq bits for tomorrow and pretend she’s not having a bbq reusing some old content? I’m making the most of the sunny days with my girls before I’m back to work tomorrow and I have to say goodbye to them again for a few days :(

Can someone explain the buying followers to me? So she loses followers but then buys more to keep at the 3.3 mil
Are they actual real people who unfollow or bots that have had the account deleted?
i don’t understand how you buy followers but then I’m just a normal gal living my vest life.
💁‍♀️
lots of big accounts buy followers, sadly its a thing. I know of an Instagrammer, not UK based, who gets sent a huge amount of free gifts by brands, based purely on the follower numbers, but if you delve deeper, most of the followers (45%) are male and live in Brazil, which is not the target audience in the slightest. I delved deeped again, and they're using a bought account, as in it had 45k followers, they bought it and changed the name.

• Wow
  • Angry
Hello, long time lurker here! I’ve been reading these threads for a while, especially during lockdown. I saw in the thread a couple people mentioned she smokes? She’s kept that very quiet! I really hope scrub daddy don’t make something for charity and have her face all over it... after the bbq that would be horrendous! I hope you’re all keeping well in lockdown :)

Thread suggestion
Birdseye burgers bought today, Barbie round mums is on the way

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She’s blatantly off the Gram today so she doesn’t have to film herself in front of the fence with plinky plonky music on in the background.

Reactions: 14
lots of big accounts buy followers, sadly its a thing. I know of an Instagrammer, not UK based, who gets sent a huge amount of free gifts by brands, based purely on the follower numbers, but if you delve deeper, most of the followers (45%) are male and live in Brazil, which is not the target audience in the slightest. I delved deeped again, and they're using a bought account, as in it had 45k followers, they bought it and changed the name.
I like the brands/ services that require influencers to pay for stuff, but if enough people buy via their affiliate links then they refund the money. Definitely smart of brands to try and rat out fake influencers

Reactions: 16
I think that she has said she is having a break but we will still see the clap tonight. She will come on saying guys i couldn’t not do the clap and just wanted to post it xx

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe she’s been off Insta today, I’ve had to actually do some work

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe she’s been off Insta today, I’ve had to actually do some work
I could have done with her being on today for a laugh. My 1 year old isn't well (1 week after his injections, so this was warned, he's no temp, just been clingy and sad😭) so we've had Thomas the tank engine on most of the day, now its in the night garden, being a rebel n mixing it up. He's perking up now tho. Which is typical because his daddy is home in an hour and he will then tell me there's nothing wrong with him 🙄🙄😂 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.