Mrs Hinch #154 Ronnie's glued to the back of the couch only unstuck when he needs a pouch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker, first time posting. I gotta say thank Christ I'm not the only one who thinks the same things. I thought I was just nit picking and looking for faults with her. I bet doctors, midwives and health visitors are sick to death of hearing her name getting dropped into conversations. When these poor women who are struggling mental health wise, with a new baby etc compare themselves and their normal baby that is being fussy, cries a lot, doesn't sleep much to that awful woman and her little boy, because she portrays this perfect life. Heaven forbid she admits Ronnie kept waking up in the night, so she feels like crap and just wants to slob in her PJ's today and leave the housework. Like normal people lol

I used to like her, I was never on a Hinch Army fan level but I bought a few recommendations and got sucked in a little. But just seeing how much stuff she gets gifted then encouraging her fans to swipe up makes me sick. As someone who suffers themselves from depression and anxiety one of the first things I do when having a bad time is buy stuff I can't afford or even need but the impulsiveness is part of the illness, and buying yourselves things raises the serotonin levels, it is a viscous circle. That woman needs to have more responsibility and stop encouraging her fans to get themselves more into debt and feel even more inadequate as mom, wife, gf etc when they are doing absolutely fine!

I'm in a couple Hinch FB groups and I'm not going to lie I love it when they post a cock up. I have to stop myself often from saying try pink stuff just for the craic lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Well trace posted that she has had loads of people ask for stick ons but she won’t make any for anyone else which seems a bit suspect as surely in this day and age nail techs are screaming for work?!
Or, she’s furloughed and getting government funds not to work.

Reactions: 7
She may call it day off insta, I call it catch up on tattle day 😂
I reckon she’s bleeping with us all... pre recording today Hence the ‘day off’ and will upload tomorrow to disguise that it’s actually a bank holiday bbq That she’s actually hosting tomorrow With ma barker and the gang 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I was thinking this. She constantly moaned about the other ones coming off, but surely that's to do with the glue? So if these ones are stick ons (doubt it) wouldn't the same be happening?
Exactly. She’s had them done for sure. She would’ve storied about sticking them on wouldn’t she

Reactions: 3
Tut tut tut, that's a massive infection control and cross contamination risk! Its not allowed, and I'm surprised that with corona being prevalent in cares homes that it's being allowed now!
It’s only a gel acrylic overlay. They are allowed as long as they aren’t big long things longer than your own nails. She works in 1 of the 3 homes in NI that haven’t had any cases also

My sis works as a HCA in a hospital she is not allowed to get her nails done just clear polish on her nails no jewellery except her wedding band .
I work in a hospital too and we aren’t allowed anything. No jewellery except for wedding ring and that’s it.. i don’t wear any anyway so it doesn’t affect me and concrete pockets still hasn’t put a ring on my finger after 5 years ha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Another 'day off' today to catch up on Tattle is it Hinchy?

Reactions: 7
Just a random question... does Sophie take these “days off” Just to see what we speculate and then that’s where she gets her content from? Because literally everything she posts someone has predicted? I actually feel so sorry for her. I do believe she suffers from anxiety, well maybe not anxiety but just nerves... purely because she is probably sitting on tender hooks wondering what’s gonna be written here. I know 100% if I was her I would be on here constantly checking the page but that’s just me.. I don’t suffer from “anxiety” as such, well I don’t think I do... but I think I would always be questioning what people thought of me.. the more I’ve been on tattle the more I’ve felt sorry for her. She’s like one of those wee monkeys in a circus who dances to the tune (of her management)... I really do feel like it would be best for her to scrap her public profile and just quit Mrs hinch.. even for a short while so she can enjoy her son. I suffered from PND and I know it affected my bond with my child. Even now I look back at pics and feel sad because I wasn’t “me” because I was so worried and stressed... her wee boy is lovely, I swear I love his little smile.. I just wish she would too. I seen an article online that estimated she was worth 1mil.. she’s bound to be able to go back to hairdressing and live of that comfortably? Like what did Jamie do before her “rise to fame”? Could he not go back to that? I swear I fear for my kids growing up... since lockdown I let my daughter get that tiktok thing because she said all her school friends had it.. now all I hear is “omg I got x likes on my video” blah blah... I had to sit her down and explain to her that the way to get through life is not the get likes on pics and videos but just to be a good person. It’s honestly a horrible world now. Didn’t have this begfluencer life when I was growing up at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So boring and predictive, day off to Pre record with those demented prongs of hers, I doubt she would have a bbq with her family now she knows her neighbours are spying on her, I recon she will move next year, guyzz I’m so happy we’ve moved we have no neighbours and are just overlooking Lots of fieldzz, and then pics of fields everyday, I just love it guyzz

• Haha
Reactions: 18
My sis works as a HCA in a hospital she is not allowed to get her nails done just clear polish on her nails no jewellery except her wedding band .
Even in my wild days as a 16 year old working in the "hot and fresh" counter at Morrisons, we weren't allowed nail polish or jewellery for contamination/ hygiene reasons.

Reactions: 1
I could be wrong, I often am. I think she had this idea of Mrs Hinch put to her before they were even together or not long in to their relationship. She refered to herself as Mrs Hinch..not Hinchliffe before they were wed. On her personal Insta she would say " I love you Mr Hinch " not Jamie...before they were wed. Then she leaves work, because living together and working together was too much. No you were setting the Mrs H wheels into motion then. They contacted gleam... She has wanted this long before it happened. She's made her bed, sprayed it with frabreze, chopped the pillows now she has to either lie in it or close her account! She can't have her cake or cheese cake and eat it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Reckon she’s having a day off today as she’s gone to get some bbq bits for tomorrow and pretend she’s not having a bbq reusing some old content? I’m making the most of the sunny days with my girls before I’m back to work tomorrow and I have to say goodbye to them again for a few days :(

Can someone explain the buying followers to me? So she loses followers but then buys more to keep at the 3.3 mil
Are they actual real people who unfollow or bots that have had the account deleted?
i don’t understand how you buy followers but then I’m just a normal gal living my vest life.
💁‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Day off Instagram = day on Facebook and Tattle.
I agree with the tattlers who think Jamie is fed up now. Even if he is the driving force he must get really sick of her filming every detail of their lives. I bet he never signed up for having the bottom of his toilets shown to the world and his wife every day! She must be incredibly high maintenance and very trying to live with.
I bet they're off to see her family today and he won't have a choice because he's a spineless article whose balls need to drop!
And his underwear! I couldn’t quite believe when she decided to sort his underwear drawer out and broadcast it. I genuinely think some of her behaviour is gaslighting aswell. The passive aggressive behaviour over his flip flops etc. I bet he’s a genuinely unhappy guy.
I mean imagine you’ve got a banging headache and just want a cuppa in peace and watch the news and all you can hear is “guyssssss I just wantttt to showwwwww youuu orrrlllllll thissssss” Or trying to read and your spouse has basically turned your home into a recording studio and needs you to move to a different part of the house. How much time she must spend doing her clips, watching them back, re-doing and then uploading. Then no doubt watching again. It’s a horrific existence. She might have money and “all the stuff” but when her hinchers all day we are jealous, I wouldn’t have her life for all the tea in China.

I am also glad she won’t be clapping. I myself don’t appreciate her applause. It’s not wanted

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I wonder if instead of fabreezing her sofas she’ll actually wash the seat/pillow covers anytime soon. There’s an idea for you Zoph.

Reactions: 10
Just a random question... does Sophie take these “days off” Just to see what we speculate and then that’s where she gets her content from? Because literally everything she posts someone has predicted? I actually feel so sorry for her. I do believe she suffers from anxiety, well maybe not anxiety but just nerves... purely because she is probably sitting on tender hooks wondering what’s gonna be written here. I know 100% if I was her I would be on here constantly checking the page but that’s just me.. I don’t suffer from “anxiety” as such, well I don’t think I do... but I think I would always be questioning what people thought of me.. the more I’ve been on tattle the more I’ve felt sorry for her. She’s like one of those wee monkeys in a circus who dances to the tune (of her management)... I really do feel like it would be best for her to scrap her public profile and just quit Mrs hinch.. even for a short while so she can enjoy her son. I suffered from PND and I know it affected my bond with my child. Even now I look back at pics and feel sad because I wasn’t “me” because I was so worried and stressed... her wee boy is lovely, I swear I love his little smile.. I just wish she would too. I seen an article online that estimated she was worth 1mil.. she’s bound to be able to go back to hairdressing and live of that comfortably? Like what did Jamie do before her “rise to fame”? Could he not go back to that? I swear I fear for my kids growing up... since lockdown I let my daughter get that tiktok thing because she said all her school friends had it.. now all I hear is “omg I got x likes on my video” blah blah... I had to sit her down and explain to her that the way to get through life is not the get likes on pics and videos but just to be a good person. It’s honestly a horrible world now. Didn’t have this begfluencer life when I was growing up at all.
Ohhhhhh hun she was never just a hairdresser. She was a sales woman... and still is!

Reactions: 13
There was a pic of hinch and Stacey a while ago I think they went to watch joe on dancing on ice and hinch didn’t have extensions and her hair actually looked nice. I’ve never had extensions, I’m assuming they can be washed like normal hair though? Can you imagine the smell of them all smoke stained and then freshened up with lavender zoflora 🤢🤢
I've had a weave and extensions before and yes they can be washed like normal hair (ish) ... but they need to be dried very carefully, especially around the bond part are it can get very matted. So it is a complete faff and to be honest I couldn't be bothered to wash them every day or every other day. I'd just have a normal shower and wash the top of my head/scalp haha.

Reactions: 4
She should take those bleeping ratty extensions out, they must be absolutely stinking, especially if she smokes 🤮🤮🤮 she never washes them, she's as rank as her mate Stacey.
Remember when she took them out and had a shorter style? Looked so much nicer.

Reactions: 17
Even in my wild days as a 16 year old working in the "hot and fresh" counter at Morrisons, we weren't allowed nail polish or jewellery for contamination/ hygiene reasons.
I worked at Morrisons too and they were so strict on the nail biz!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.