Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
I wouldn’t have heard about her having people over for a BBQ if it wasn’t for tattle, even though I guessed she had her niece over on Easter Sunday and other days as her stories that day showed a few signs. Most her followers won’t know, I feel like leaving loads and loads of comments on her instagram posts replying to the people that say she’s “lovely” and whatever letting them know she’s a fraud who has no consideration over others. If I do it late at night when she’s asleep, they would at least be there for a few hours before she can delete them 😂 what tome does she go to bed usually? About 10/11pm?
How could you tell her niece was there?

Reactions: 1

LuluLashes

Chatty Member
I’ve just got to wait it out. I’ve filled new starter form this wk, they’ve paid medical, dbs for me, it’s sen children I’ll be working with, so When school lifted I guess that will be me back working. I’ve seen something though on nursemums stories about special needs kids going back to school as they changing the law, just in limbo
My bff works with autistic kids, she’s currently doing one day a week, with a handful of kids, as a kind of respite for the parents.
but, that’s Wales, so I’m unsure of what they’re doing here.
I hope you get sorted soon. Nothing worse than limbo.

The development plans aren't available but her extention plans are
That’s strange you can usually access old development plans. Ours is still available somewhere online my brother in law was a development manager and a surveyor he’s always dragging up old stuff online 😆 I might ask him. I’m just nosey and would like to see the original sale photos of the home I’m lost as to how it first looked 😂

80schic

I wouldn’t have heard about her having people over for a BBQ if it wasn’t for tattle, even though I guessed she had her niece over on Easter Sunday and other days as her stories that day showed a few signs. Most her followers won’t know, I feel like leaving loads and loads of comments on her instagram posts replying to the people that say she’s “lovely” and whatever letting them know she’s a fraud who has no consideration over others. If I do it late at night when she’s asleep, they would at least be there for a few hours before she can delete them 😂 what tome does she go to bed usually? About 10/11pm?
Do it!!
I'd do it around midnight.

• Heart

Shaz95xo

VIP Member
I’ve studied Jamie’s Instagram video of the kitchen and I don’t know if it’s just me but the person in the background making noise (I think playing with Ronnie) doesn’t sound like Soph to me. Near the end someone says ‘boo’ and I don’t know, sounds suspicious.

I could be wrong though 😂
whoever is saying it sounds aggressive

mammaof3

VIP Member
Guys anyone else notice that ronnie has a second pack of purée on top of the dirty dishes? Think this confirms all the cooking faf is fake. Spy the green purée pack on Jamie’s post? But the ellas kitchen he was supposed to have was purple. She’s not being very true to herself is she!View attachment 120554
Is that a bottle of Vino on the side as well?

Lumpfish

VIP Member
This has probably already been covered but I never go on this thread - why does she clap in her back garden?!

mammaof3

VIP Member
Anyone having trouble with hinches stories not showing on top of main page? I have to search her and go on her actual page to see them!!! Usually first story up the top of page I see.

Also Ronnie grabs and is rough with everything because he watches you and your grabby hands and throwing urns around the house!! Atv
Are you blocked?