Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

thequietone

Chatty Member
So when Hinch falls from grace what are these crazies going to do with all these ornaments - the land fill will be overflowing with twig hearts and hinch baskets.
Burn them all like Guy Fawkes night
hahaha I think I choked on my cuppa there

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I have one of the bamboo plates and I throw it all on the plate and he gets it in front of him. Why even spend so much money on these things and not use them? Just another thing she’s bought that’s all for the gram. Let him get stuck in and enjoy making a mess. I hate her so much! 😂
I was tempted to buy one simply coz everyone had them on the blw Facebook pages but I could justify the price tag. At the start all her food would go on her tray then I got a vitalbaby suction bowl for about 97p from boots and that served me fine until she was ready for a normal bowl and plate. But I agree if I had it I’d be using not as an actual plate and not just for pictures.

Reactions: 4

LoopyLu

Thread title suggestion:

Sun's (not) Out, Gun's (still) out 💪 But when The Sun outs you, you can't BBQ!

Reactions: 3

LuluLashes

Chatty Member
She prob was sat on the bed Jamie playing with his rubix and she’s going through her dreads screaming at Jamie to sort out tattlers losing her weave lol. Can you imagine walking into a few strands and it wrapping round your toes lol haha ewwww
Could stuff them over chopped cushions with it. Hahahaha.

• Heart
Previous thread closed as I was about to post.

Onslow has blocked me also for my comment about breaking lock down rules, how pathetic to address it by pressing block.

Also on the picture with him holding Ronnie you can spot a tub of pringles on the floor? (might be wrong)
Just been back and had a look defo pringles

Cakeybakey28

Chatty Member
I'd like to think they've changed since then, they're a shitty newspaper, but someone obviously contacted them about her as outside of Instagram, not many people know who she is or would care!
I wonder how they paper verify the story before they do a piece on it.
I mean can any of us ring them up and say some sort of shit. The bbq thing is current, they have been having ‘bbq’s’ in the garden, then it’s been linked that family have attended during lockdown for gathering.
Bbq on a tiny George foreman well you would eat the burger then wait an hr for the sausage lol. Can’t cook for a massive gathering and no way she frying or cooking Birdseye burgers in her hide and slide or the hob with the hole.
No other ‘rag’ picked up the story either. I think it was a pr stunt myself. I’m sure gleam or whoever manages her drip feed stories into forums.
She’s never said oh guys I’m so worried, nothing from her. No genuine concern for any of her followers. She hasn’t shown any concern for her close ones, well we don’t know really though do we. I think the whole bbq gathering thing is a bit exaggerated.

Nijeoasa02

Chatty Member
No ones snipping any wires that’s just vandalism. This is beyond trolling. I wasn’t here for trolling I was just calling verity out. It could be a neighbour and could be a mate of theirs having a laugh. At our expense. And the bbq thing again I don’t know, i think seeds are planted here and there to boost her engagement. And if not true she can possibly sue.
This thread keeps my anxiety down from CV that’s all I know 😷
I hope you dont think I was saying your post was strange. I was referring to the new account that was just made, probably jamie or a manic hincher called 'twatty twat twat'. Its since been deleted

mammaof3

VIP Member
Off she goes again with her aggression towards her husband. I think one day Jamie should start lobbing her slippers across the garden and then go and show his millions of followers the contents of her underwear drawer before moving onto her bedside drawer rummaging through stuff ‘she hasn’t used in years’ how would you feel about that soph? Just leave his fucking stuff alone! She doesn’t even need to go in his drawers so if he wants it messy then that’s his choice, if it’s not affecting you then why are you so bothered you absolute control freak. The woman’s a head case seriously. I honestly do my husbands washing and shove it in his drawer and close it again, I honestly couldn’t give a shit what it looked like inside
She's already shown everyone her underwear drawer lol
Nothing is sacred to our soph

Cakeybakey28

Chatty Member
I love it when Jamie comes on and really puts us in our place with such gems as 'she cooks more than pasta you melt' and 'do you not realise people have 4g' 🤣
Fuck off soppy bollocks!
When did that happen?

Last edited by a moderator:

Purplebananas

Chatty Member
I know he is a baby but that constant spinning of the wheels is typical schematic behaviour....that along with the stimming ankle spinning is slightly worrying......if she was a decent parent she would monitor that over the next 12 months 🤔