Mrs Hinch #150 Covidiots disrespectful clap for the NHS. Family been round? Sun says YES!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God you're a bloody hypocrite Mrs Hinch! I'm glad you put trolling in quotation marks though as we do not troll you, we have an opinion that differs to yours and we won't stand for your bullshit and lies. Since you're going on about not being liked by everyone, can you tell us why you cry troll and block people and send your army to troll people if they don't agree with you. You're the troll and so are your followers. Not agreeing with someone is not trolling!

ETA if you don't want us to call you out on your lies and bullshit, the solution is very simple. DON'T LIE!
View attachment 120561
And the “I feel like I was supposed to read this today” comment. Why today Zoph? Something on your mind? Want to spit it out instead of the passive aggressive bull tit? No. Thought not. You’re too sneaky to actually explain anything 😤

Reactions: 21
Sorry if already discussed but why do we think she has suddenly started cooking every bloody meal? Obviously I am pleased she is makinf the effort, but to go from ella's pouches all day every day to whizzing up home made treats is so random! Why?!
For content, money and a book deal

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Can tell you that she had to apply for her extension twice as the first time it was refused!

she never mentioned that anywhere did she lol

her Dad has a black bmw

the guy that does the bonfire is right next to her fence

where she was clapping last night was outside the front

I’ve often seen Jamie in supermarkets, have even spoken to him, he seemed really nice and quite chatty then

the estate we live in has only been here for 3 years, from our estate you can walk through to the back of Mundon Road which leads on to Northy Island where you can walk along the see wall to get to the Prom

The new estate that she went to randomly for a drive is right next to us, go over a roundabout and you are there. They are still building houses there.

No offence, and I'm not doubting you but you could have got all that from Tattle lol. We don't miss a thing.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Just back from doing food shop more people definitely out and about and not just one person from each household very few social distancing I’m very stressed now and shaking I get stressed with busy shops anyway. Just made a coffee and going to catch up on what grinch been up to now

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Guys anyone else notice that ronnie has a second pack of purée on top of the dirty dishes? Think this confirms all the cooking faf is fake. Spy the green purée pack on Jamie’s post? But the ellas kitchen he was supposed to have was purple. She’s not being very true to herself is she!View attachment 120554
Is that a bottle of Vino on the side as well?

Reactions: 1
Jesus Christ. The one night I have a early night and you guys are on fire.
Her next meltdown is going to be one hell of a show.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So today she has again mention SHE bought his outfit. After us tattlers mentioning how she never buys him clothes, they're always gifted.
And randomly put a quote up, then referencing experiencing trolling.
Definitly on here last night!!!!
And that random 'twit twatty twit' account was most def either Vestside, her or a manic hincher.
What did they say? I totally missed it and when I saw the replys the account had been removed.

Reactions: 4
Hinch copying Stace yet again!!!!. Stacey posted a picture yesterday of an item she bought from " a really small business" oh and today Soph has done the same and used the exact phrase.
Makes a change buying items , usually you are begging for them and not acknowledging gifted items.

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Just back from doing food shop more people definitely out and about and not just one person from each household very few social distancing I’m very stressed now and shaking I get stressed with busy shops anyway. Just made a coffee and going to catch up on what grinch been up to now
I was in Tescos at 7am this morning it was so quiet as me & hubby were leaving ( he stayed in car ) just after 8am car park was going up . Dropped shopping off to me Dad & his neighbours drove across town on the way home and there was crowds of people out and about 😳😳. My hubby thinks I'm nuts ( I am a wee bit )🤣 but I told him to strip off and put clothes in washing machine I did the same . I do this every time I have to go out😂 even the poor dog gets his paws washed after all his walks

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Playing catch up as haven’t been on here since yesterday evening so we’ve sort of gone past it now but after seeing a comment on the last thread, I realised Vestlife has blocked me for a vest comment. I think it might cancel the theory some people had that he’s a bit more relaxed and has more of a sense of humour about it all. Unless Zoph has insisted and he’s given in.

No offence, and I'm not doubting you but you could have got all that from Tattle lol. We don't miss a thing.
I also thought the randomly going for a drive thing was quite a random thing for a new member to know as that was a lot of threads ago, unless it was mentioned on this thread and I missed it/it was deleted

Reactions: 6
It’s so important when weaning for them to make a mess, too feel the textures, see the colours and try and feed themselves. Mine all did BLW and just had everything chucked on their tray or plate and sat up at the table with the rest of us, all eating together.
I can’t comment on the Hunch as a parent, I don’t see her enough/know her to pass judgement. All I can say though, is that if I had even a fraction of the dedicated followers that she does, rightly or wrongly, I would feel a sense of responsibility towards them and go out of my way to promote safety guidelines as well as recommended weaning practises.
It really is. I don’t have OCD as such but I can’t stand mess. When my little boy was weaning I realized he was going to get messy and did just let him but afterwards I would always rush to get his hands and face clean ASAP. Nowadays although a ‘proper little boy ‘ if he gets dirt on him he starts flapping and saying he must wash it off. He can’t just leave it, despite me saying ‘ just leave it you can have a wash when we are done ‘ ( and I mean it ) but he just can’t and will rush off to wash his hands. If he gets pen on his hands he’ll get distressed if it won’t come off instantly. I ofteN wonder if this behaviour is down to my doing. If it is god knows what poor Ronnie is going to be like. Real issues. 😢

Reactions: 5
Why does she post tit like be yourself and about her being trolled? Narcissists do that....its always someone else fault. Soph if you read this... try looking at yourself. Step outside your tunnel vision. Maybe this ain't about nasty trolls attacking you for a bit of fun. Maybe....just maybe... they are calling you out for your own disgusting behaviour and rightly so. Stop playing the victim and give a long hard look in the mirror. You fucked up!!! You have a stinking attitude ! Own it!
On a happier note I think Verity should have a tattle bbq after lockdown! 🤣
check-yourself-sometimes-you-are-the-toxic-person-sometimes-you-35372758.png

She could learn so much from this one quote alone.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I have been away a few days....I am so glad people are starting to grass on her. If I was her neighbour I would be grasping her up completely! I bet she gets away with it as people are scared they will be slandered for slaying her. I would though. Stupid mean girl thinking she can break rules when it's the same rules for us all. Wanker.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.