Mrs Hinch #150 Covidiots disrespectful clap for the NHS. Family been round? Sun says YES!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off she goes again with her aggression towards her husband. I think one day Jamie should start lobbing her slippers across the garden and then go and show his millions of followers the contents of her underwear drawer before moving onto her bedside drawer rummaging through stuff ‘she hasn’t used in years’ how would you feel about that soph? Just leave his bleeping stuff alone! She doesn’t even need to go in his drawers so if he wants it messy then that’s his choice, if it’s not affecting you then why are you so bothered you absolute control freak. The woman’s a head case seriously. I honestly do my husbands washing and shove it in his drawer and close it again, I honestly couldn’t give a tit what it looked like inside

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
the reason I mentioned the dads bmw was just to confirm that it was on the drive when her parents went round, not mentioning it for petty reasons about him working hard for etc!

Look it’s fine, I know you guys have obviously had fake people saying all this so I won’t take it personally

I’ve lived here for 3 years and I am a neighbour but I cannot prove it as I cannot
post any photos unless I can post a photo and edit so you can’t see their cars, I dont know but obviously I don’t want to get in to trouble for anything or with anyone or get banned from here as I already got a warning as someone asked me to take photos of their cars

at a loss of what I can say and do
The thing is, you could walk down the road, if you’re nearby anyway and take a photo of her house or whatever.
I dunno, the timing of you coming, with ‘gossip’ we already knew, is just a bit... off for me.

Reactions: 4
Exactly this. I think @admin can verify, I think they have before maybe on isp number I don’t know i feel ride to question but I can’t help it lol
Same.
It all just seems so off.
don’t get me wrong, I’ll happily apologise if I’m proved wrong, but... until then - I don’t believe it.

Reactions: 2
Yesterday morning Hinch posted his outfit was from Trendy Street, an hour later SS posted that Red’s outfit was from a really small business called Little Squidges.
today Hinch posts his outfit is from a really small business called Trendy Street

But your not copying SS and various other people on the gram for content are you 🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s just a nasty nasty person isn’t she. There’s no need for the attitude towards a messy bleeping drawer! That isn’t even that messy! There’s more going on in the world than boxers going in to the sock basket! FML! She bangs on about how normal she is and how she’s just like everyone else. duck off! Most people have a messy drawer 🤣

Reactions: 10
That... was special. (I’ve just caught up on her stories)

I eh. Well 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This may be off topic but:
Is Ronnie only allowed clothes that have his name on??? I mean it seems like Everything he wears is tagged with his name!! Don’t get me wrong I think some of them are cute but i would only have maybe 1 or 2 outfits like that, not Everything!
It seems such a waste,considering he can only use them 1-2 times and you can’t really give it away.. I mean obviously is #gifted but come on..Making your followers spend money on expensive personalised clothes just because.. unecessary tit I tell ya!
Also She is so self absorbed I wouldn’t be surprised if she tattooed Mrs Hinch somewhere in her body.
It’s so she can remember his name. She forgets he’s not called handsnomestuftersblessim

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s just a nasty nasty person isn’t she. There’s no need for the attitude towards a messy bleeping drawer! That isn’t even that messy! There’s more going on in the world than boxers going in to the sock basket! FML! She bangs on about how normal she is and how she’s just like everyone else. duck off! Most people have a messy drawer 🤣
Tbf I get like that when my partner just chucks his boxers & socks back in the drawer like I didn’t spend a collective of 4 hours tidying and reorganising all his socks, boxers, tshirts, shorts. You know. Everything. 😐

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
This may be off topic but:
Is Ronnie only allowed clothes that have his name on??? I mean it seems like Everything he wears is tagged with his name!! Don’t get me wrong I think some of them are cute but i would only have maybe 1 or 2 outfits like that, not Everything!
It seems such a waste,considering he can only use them 1-2 times and you can’t really give it away.. I mean obviously is #gifted but come on..Making your followers spend money on expensive personalised clothes just because.. unecessary tit I tell ya!
Also She is so self absorbed I wouldn’t be surprised if she tattooed Mrs Hinch somewhere in her body.
It’s in case she leaves him anywhere. She can easily pick him out of a crowd. She doesn’t pay attention to him enough to recognise any distinguishing features #mumoftheyear

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
the reason I mentioned the dads bmw was just to confirm that it was on the drive when her parents went round, not mentioning it for petty reasons about him working hard for etc!

Look it’s fine, I know you guys have obviously had fake people saying all this so I won’t take it personally

I’ve lived here for 3 years and I am a neighbour but I cannot prove it as I cannot
post any photos unless I can post a photo and edit so you can’t see their cars, I dont know but obviously I don’t want to get in to trouble for anything or with anyone or get banned from here as I already got a warning as someone asked me to take photos of their cars

at a loss of what I can say and do
No I’m just saying you could have said the sky really is turquoise in maldon and ppl will believe it. The dad owning a bmw, he could have owned anything, it’s not relevant for purpose of proof lol.
As you live in same road, what’s your en-suite like? Have you tried renew yet for your tiles? Did you knock a drive thru through your kitchen wall? Do you have the same layout and kitchen cabinets?

• Haha
  • Heart
Wow 😮 not sure if it’s been mentioned. It’s all kicking off on a Hinch Facebook group. Trying to get an Insta account remove. Thing is they are actually advertising it and mention Tattle many times. High five to that person if it’s getting publicity. Loads want it reported but bet the silent ones are wondering 😂🤣 According to one poster there are 338 photos...they actually counted them 😂🤣
What's it to them if a poster wants to mention an article in the press
Free speech and all
Most must assume it's correct but daren't say anything for fear of the crazies attacking them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.