Mrs Hinch #150 Covidiots disrespectful clap for the NHS. Family been round? Sun says YES!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ugh also can we talk about a 30 year old woman who is taking us back 60 years at least with her bleeping BS? Cleaning out her husband’s “man drawer” like he can’t be organise his own tit and she’s the only one who can do housework. duck OFF.

Reactions: 22
Don’t suppose anyone knows when she bought her house? I would love to have a nosey at the development site plans because I’m nosey.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well to begin with. Although I don’t reckon he’s much on foreplay. Just a wham bam, in there, roll over and onto the paddy power app
🤣🤣
I see it as more of a sheet with a hole cut into it type of thing. She just lies there and thinks of Minkys 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Anyone see how bad ronnie was stimming in her story yesterday? Was awful, shes Tried to cover his feet with that toy truck today so no one can see it the saddo

Reactions: 8
Why does anyone need so many hairbrushes? I've got fairly long hair (bra strap length) after growing it out from a pixie cut a couple of years ago (oh that was fun let me tell ya! Almost cracked about 6 months in :rolleyes:) and I've got 1 normal size hair brush, 1 mini thrown in my bag, a wide tooth comb and a thin/backcombing/whatever you call it comb.

I wash mine a lot more frequently too ..... :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New thread suggestion-

Zoph’s neck clawing rants due to Vestlife’s disorganised pants.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How do you know he gambles? I missed that bit
Apparently, when she was pregnant she went screeching up Maldon High Street In the Range Rover, flew into Coral Bookies and dragged him out. She was screaming and hollering. Making a right show of herself. Turns out he’s partial to a fruit machine

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Apparently, when she was pregnant she went screeching up Maldon High Street In the Range Rover, flew into Coral Bookies and dragged him out. She was screaming and hollering. Making a right show of herself. Turns out he’s partial to a fruit machine
No matter how many times I hear this story it gives me a laugh!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.