Mrs Hinch #150 Covidiots disrespectful clap for the NHS. Family been round? Sun says YES!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perfect excuse to upgrade her home and move as she is scared of trolls and her neighbours. Especially now she knows one of her neighbours is on here.
Doubt she will though as she couldn't bear to part with the old kitchen so she wouldn't cope with selling her palace

Can see it now, her army lining the block to view the property as potential owners of Soph house or a line of nebbers just to nosy

They'd have to vet them for Ronnie kidnappers, have security and airport scanners on standby

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did she really say she uses vinegar to kill the bacteria.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but vinegar only kills some food based bacteria.

She's dangerous. She's a prat. I really want to see her downfall, NOW!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Emily posted in "Mrs hinch made me do it" the Instagram page with 300odd pics of the sun article calling her our beloved Soph and call in for everyone to report.a girl screenshotted and posted it in girlsmouth (big post about article the other day) basically taking piss but she blocked out the Emily's name.all of a sudden Emily posted on her post in hinch group ++++ is behind account,loads of hinchers started sending abuse to the girlsmouth girl.screenshots between both happened,Emily started saying she was getting abuse? When asked for proof she deleted whole post.now is moaning about it on Insta her name is that home.66 or sumin.in truth she set people onto the girlsmouth girl who got the threats not her

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but vinegar only kills some food based bacteria.

She’ll think it kills coronavirus too & go all Donald trump telling her sheep to drink it

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Emily posted in "Mrs hinch made me do it" the Instagram page with 300odd pics of the sun article calling her our beloved Soph and call in for everyone to report.a girl screenshotted and posted it in girlsmouth (big post about article the other day) basically taking piss but she blocked out the Emily's name.all of a sudden Emily posted on her post in hinch group ++++ is behind account,loads of hinchers started sending abuse to the girlsmouth girl.screenshots between both happened,Emily started saying she was getting abuse? When asked for proof she deleted whole post.now is moaning about it on Insta her name is that home.66 or sumin.in truth she set people onto the girlsmouth girl who got the threats not her
Sorry I'm not on faceache but I don't understand this ^^^ WTF are people on

Reactions: 6
I'd like to think they've changed since then, they're a crappy newspaper, but someone obviously contacted them about her as outside of Instagram, not many people know who she is or would care!
I wonder how they paper verify the story before they do a piece on it.
I mean can any of us ring them up and say some sort of tit. The bbq thing is current, they have been having ‘bbq’s’ in the garden, then it’s been linked that family have attended during lockdown for gathering.
Bbq on a tiny George foreman well you would eat the burger then wait an hr for the sausage lol. Can’t cook for a massive gathering and no way she frying or cooking Birdseye burgers in her hide and slide or the hob with the hole.
No other ‘rag’ picked up the story either. I think it was a pr stunt myself. I’m sure gleam or whoever manages her drip feed stories into forums.
She’s never said oh guys I’m so worried, nothing from her. No genuine concern for any of her followers. She hasn’t shown any concern for her close ones, well we don’t know really though do we. I think the whole bbq gathering thing is a bit exaggerated.

Reactions: 3
Please Sophie, go and see ohlittlebing stories. The reality of this virus. I hope your day is going well. ATV
That’s so sad. A colleague of mine lost her dad to the virus yesterday too. Hinch has no idea what’s going on in the real world, and she doesn’t care either.

• Sad
Sorry I'm not on faceache but I don't understand this ^^^ WTF are people on
There's a Facebook page called "Mrs hinch made me do it" a girl called Emily posted a screenshot of an instagram page that is calling zoph out on the article.enily was calling people to say get it report and removed.she blamed a innocent girl for setting it up this innocent girl received hundred of messages from hinchers being vile and abusive.emily tgen turned around saying she too was receiving threats but when asked for proof (innocent girl showed hers) Emily deleted her post completely. Emily is now on Instagram under her account home.66 or whatever saying she is receiving death threats from people like us who are against Sophie.when really it's hinchers who are sending threats to people

• Wow
  • Angry
Was verity jamie 😂 payback
Why has she or he gone?
See this gets me it adds to the doubt then! Come on here and own it and stand ground if genuine. None of us need any bleeping evidence, just told
Us stuff that was already been spoke of, saying she never knew tattle just googled her and see this site. Fishy hmmm. All I wanted was some pics of her own kitchen and bathroom lol as she lived doors away built same time going to find similar tiles and kitchen, not many ppl live in a newish house and have pulled a kitchen out or bathroom

Reactions: 8

Her Hinchers are gonna be drinking vinegar now in hopes that it will kill covid 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Fair enough. I definitely get not blindly believing someone especially as I’ve also seen people come on claim the know her and then disappear. If she is genuine she will be able to deal with the questions you throw at her. Although as great as this information is if it is true I still don’t believe anything will come of it. Sophie will come out of this pandemic unscathed. She may even be herald a hero by her army for helping them through it. She thinks she’s untouchable but I think she actually is. Look how much she has gotten away with already.
No opinion on the neighbour but in total agreement that the Saintly one will come through even being titled a Covoidiot. She will be a surviver as she blasted as her musical background. She will ignore it and just carry on, in fact getting more confident that she is untouchable see how she clapped out the front last night. What after all could happen to her? As evidenced people in current brand deals with her just post some minimal reply if they reply at all. I suspect some will just quietly drop her, if even that, when her contract ends, She is in talks for so many exciting things she tells us. I don't doubt it at all, while she has that totally obsessed army who buy anything she promotes or uses - that represents assured sales and big money in difficult financial times she will be seen as a golden ticket. The majority of firms have their eyes firmly on the bottom line, they don't really care too much if she is morally challenged. Its a shame but unless she kills someone in the street or hosts glastonbury on her front lawn with any substance you like on show then she will as I said just ignore everything.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I wonder how they paper verify the story before they do a piece on it.
I mean can any of us ring them up and say some sort of tit. The bbq thing is current, they have been having ‘bbq’s’ in the garden, then it’s been linked that family have attended during lockdown for gathering.
Bbq on a tiny George foreman well you would eat the burger then wait an hr for the sausage lol. Can’t cook for a massive gathering and no way she frying or cooking Birdseye burgers in her hide and slide or the hob with the hole.
No other ‘rag’ picked up the story either. I think it was a pr stunt myself. I’m sure gleam or whoever manages her drip feed stories into forums.
She’s never said oh guys I’m so worried, nothing from her. No genuine concern for any of her followers. She hasn’t shown any concern for her close ones, well we don’t know really though do we. I think the whole bbq gathering thing is a bit exaggerated.
She hasn't denied it
She hasn't made a comment on it either- her spokesperson said so lol
There could be pic, thre may not be a pic
It may be true, it may be BS
Her bonfire neighbour doesn't like her so it may be him/her

Either way it's funny as duck and her crazies are not liking it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
This has probably already been covered but I never go on this thread - why does she clap in her back garden?!

There's a Facebook page called "Mrs hinch made me do it" a girl called Emily posted a screenshot of an instagram page that is calling zoph out on the article.enily was calling people to say get it report and removed.she blamed a innocent girl for setting it up this innocent girl received hundred of messages from hinchers being vile and abusive.emily tgen turned around saying she too was receiving threats but when asked for proof (innocent girl showed hers) Emily deleted her post completely. Emily is now on Instagram under her account home.66 or whatever saying she is receiving death threats from people like us who are against Sophie.when really it's hinchers who are sending threats to people
Oh I see said the blind man

crazy feckers

Her Hinchers are gonna be drinking vinegar now in hopes that it will kill covid 😂😂😂
Like the idiots in New York that started drinking bleach the day after Trump said injecting disinfectant will work

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.