Mrs Hinch #150 Covidiots disrespectful clap for the NHS. Family been round? Sun says YES!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I started folding up my husband's boxers like she has Jamie's, I think he would be calling the doctor. Honestly is it really worth it? I will put my husband's washing away when I do it, but keeping HIS stuff tidy is HIS responsibility.
Perhaps Jamie would be more inclined to be a good boy and keep his tit tidy if he were treated like a grown up and given his own space in his own home, instead of his stuff being relegated to the dog's chest of drawers.

Reactions: 19
I know it’s an iffy subject but for 149 threads we’ve been saying ‘we so wish a neighbour would come on and give us gossip’. A person saying she’s a neighbour comes on with info, yes most of it we know but there were a few bits last night that were interesting. The problem is she can’t give definitive proof as obviously she can’t take photos of where she lives due to privacy of hinch and of the poster herself as we know Hinchy poo reads here. So we are now stuck in limbo again. I’ve noticed a few new folk popping in due to the whole bbq saga. Verity said that’s how she found us. I don’t know the solution 🤷‍♀️ But we’ve chased away a few before who said they were real. Veston in Willie hills was a cracker 🤣🤣. How do we get round it?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Imagine the uproar if j showed the world her knickers and bras to the world 🙄 she’s such a bleep

Reactions: 14
Cheering the nurses and NHS how marvelous ! If this does not confirm what is written here no idea what will ? You very successfully showed your followers how dishonest , Fake with a capital F and Hypocritical you are eventually your fans will turn and the army will also get it finally imagine if they turn that madness and nastiness on you it would be no less than you deserve you horrible creature taking the piss out of those poor buggers that do have severe anxiety or mental health issues shame on you

Reactions: 6
All kicking off on 2 face book pages here's been mentioned several times.ome comment thou "she shows us her family all the time surely we'd see her bbq too" yes yes she would show us her breaking rules of course.
There's no proof this is true your all trolls erm no proof it's false either contradictory much
Are they all so bleeping stupid she'd show her family at her house having a bbq - my head hurts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Why is she tidying jamies drawers? Why cant he do it himself hes a grown man? Or better yet if he wants to leave his drawers messy let him.

I have never felt inclined to look in my husbands drawers to tidy them. He even puts his own washing away! Why is she so insistant on sending us back to the 1950s?

Also whilst she was tidying his drawers who was filming it? Jamie!?! So why cant he do it himself???!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Those drawers, with all Jamie's stuff in, are in Henry's room. I still can't get my head round him having to keep his things in the dogs bedroom even after the extension. Bizarre.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Imagine the uproar if j showed the world her knickers and bras to the world 🙄 she’s such a bleep
haha I just reread this and realised I fucked it up. I’m not a hincher I swear, I can write properly I’m just distracted 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Cheering the nurses and NHS how marvelous ! If this does not confirm what is written here no idea what will ? You very successfully showed your followers how dishonest , Fake with a capital F and Hypocritical you are eventually your fans will turn and the army will also get it finally imagine if they turn that madness and nastiness on you it would be no less than you deserve you horrible creature taking the piss out of those poor buggers that do have severe anxiety or mental health issues shame on you
That was a right show last night. It was a huge ‘up yours’ to her neighbours cos she knows someone reported her. Imagine being that shallow that instead of showing support for ALL key workers she uses the opportunity to say duck you, I’m still here and untouchable. Even going out the front for the first time. My god she’s unbelievable. I wish she would just fade away. 2020 the year of the corona virus and the demise of the influenza. Hinch at the top of the tit pile

Reactions: 12
She could have treated us to the vest drawer, I was on the edge of my seat with excitement 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.