Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has there been any of the Army naming children after Minkey or Henry or any of the daft names she gives to everything yet? Or have we not quite reached that level of insanity in the Army of sheep?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Deany you do know if she’s spots you on here your fate is signed sealed and blocked😂😂😂
Don't worry about Deany, he knows what he's doing, he's been desperately trying to draw attention to his insta account on here using his other tattle account for a while now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mrs Hinch herself has been VERY quiet this morning...

Is she trying dirty handed tactics to get something shut down?
She's probably still reading thread #13 - if her writing is anything to go by, she'll be a slow reader and is too busy desperately trying to keep up

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Don't worry about Deany, he knows what he's doing, he's been desperately trying to draw attention to his insta account on here using his other tattle account for awhile now [emoji23]
I am shocked she hasn't blocked me already I tagged her in a post the other day giving her crap

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It's so sad for that dog. He's just another insta-prop to Mrs Grinch.

He's clearly overweight as he has a large fat roll at the back of his neck that he shouldn't have, doesn't seem to get to play much and she even whines about where he chooses to pee in the garden.
The hinch group on facebook is full of similar types of people complaining their dogs smell and what to do with their bedding etc. Funnily enough dogs smell like dogs and if you don't like it don't have a dog. I'll never understand these people who treat their pets like designer accessories and spray chemicals everywhere or overbathe them because they can't cope with an animal smelling like an animal.
I love my dogs 'doggy smell' call me weird but there's something quite homely about it.

• Heart
Today's instalment of pathos, hilarity, intrigue and impersonation has cheered me up enormously. 😍😘

Reactions: 8
Its suspect that they wanted a we HATE hinch facebook group, which would feed into all the hinchers narratives that we are all just jealous trolls rather than trying to education people on who she really is
I would have gone for a "We're middle aged and totes jealous of Hunch" group name...

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am shocked she hasn't blocked me already I tagged her in a post the other day giving her crap
Do you have to promote your instagram everytime you log in as yourself and as lamb (yourself)? Some of us come here to escape the follower begging!

This is why I’m not saying anymore as ppl turn detective and slate my truths
Sorry, its just habit, it's the name you see

Yeah it's just a bit suspect, why would you just not post here whatever info you had, why try and lure people over to Facebook for a page that will be quickly shut down anyway. They haven't told us anything you can't find out off tattle or Google anyway. At least try and blend in for a while if you're going to start trying to out people. We could be wrong and they'll be back any minute with some fresh info but until then most stuff should just be taken with a pinch of salt. It's easy for people to come on here and say 'I know this is true because my friend said she said, etc' or have a theory or a rumour but there never seems to be any proof of anything anymore. Screenshots or it didn't happen 😉
Would people actually join on Facebook. Surely most people like that this is anonymous/private etc. I for one wouldn't join a Facebook group. I see enough Info and banter here. So here is where I shall stay.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Slightly off topic, but zoe zofloras hash tags on her latest grid post are just excellent. I love that girl! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So I've just about caught up before a new thread is needed and I'm still none the wiser to what is going on...

Who are these people that have dirt on Hinch? Are they real or fakes?
Has Jamie re-appeared? Where is the profile of her ex I'm curious to see what he looks like haha.
If she cheated can she be trusted around the man that if doing her Harry Potter cupboard 😏 maybe that's where Jamie we will banished to if she doesnt do want Queenie wants.
Has Henry had his hair cut yet?

Someone please help me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread title suggestion: Unflattering pictures she can make disappear, it seems her unfiltered face is her biggest fear

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
notice that the class for the hincharmy hashtag is clothing for women men and children
does this mean a clothing brand is in the works?
She was making comments back in September time I’m sure about branded stuff and from the gist of what she said it sounded to me like clothing. I was expecting slogan T-shirt’s and aprons.... surprised nothing has happened yet as it sounded imminent when she was taking about it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.