Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has there been any of the Army naming children after Minkey or Henry or any of the daft names she gives to everything yet? Or have we not quite reached that level of insanity in the Army of sheep?
I'd die if someone named their kiddo Kermit 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Not ONCE have I seen her use any of this "merch" in her stories.

Not even the poxy microfibre cloth.
So her own stuff launching later this year? Not happened....
Also if they are being sold at cost as she said they were then how are 10% of profits being donated? If she really matched the donation herself why didn’t we hear about it as I’m sure she would have been all over promoting her generous donation ....

Reactions: 7
I’m actually going to be sick . She just said on insta about this under the stairs thing ‘guys I’m nervous but excited , is that weird’ .

Why would that be weird you bleeping pelican why do you need some messages in your inbox reassuring you that your not weird for question SOMETHING THAT IS bleeping NORMAL .... YOUR NORMAL , YOUR NOT UNIQUE,YOUR NOT WEIRD in fact your literally a production line Essex blonde twit it’s not endearing you bleeping. How many times did you try and find out where the Towie auditions were being held because I’d bet money on it you’ve desperately tried your luck there

Edit removed derogatory disabalist word
"Pelican" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see that on Amazon that its allowed to have 1 star reviews posted
I’ve been a member of amazon vine for years. (Free stuff in return for honest reviews). I’ve had a few honest reviews rejected and not sure why, but more recently they’ve been using some extremely suspect algorithms to weed out what they think are biased reviews or reviews that don’t follow their guidelines, resulting in a lot of people being banned from reviewing for no reason. It’s all very odd.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Why are people obsessed with Jamie not being around? He’s not going to leave his pregnant wife!

I’m not a Hinch fan at all but you’re all starting to sound a bit petty and it’s turned this thread into pages of crap.

Reactions: 14
Guys, I’m not gonna lie, I’ve only got 1/2 to catch up before I have to crack on,,,,, 😫
Can anybody give me a brief summary of the happenings of the day please, I left for work in page 35 this morning. xx
I’ve caught up
In stories, thank goodness poor pooch is getting a new do, Thankyou to that grooming company whoever you are for coming forward with a freebie at last 👌
Storage solutions approached her my arse,,,, the greedy witch can’t pay for nowt.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.