Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they've tried but been blocked. Nothing negative can be posted anywhere, and if it does get through it's taken down. I'd love to know how she, and her management have such power. You cant open Google without reading really bad things about Katie price and her Instagram is full of negative comments. She must have more power than Hinch but it's there for all to see. Same goes for Gemma Collins. The block Hinch has is frightening...

Let's think of the super power that is Donald Trump, that negative news gets through. Then we have Putin.. that's tit never leaks out. She literally has the same power as a corrupt dictator!

Ohhh hold up... I've answered my own theory ....
That’s what I don’t get - are Gleam clients really that much of a catch that media outlets would censor articles on demand? They must be. For now. Can’t understand the attraction myself but cash is king so while they’re having their day they will get away with it. It won’t be long until the tide turns. I’ve always had a bad feeling about Gleam, I refuse to follow any of their clients as it’s all so fake, none of them have any integrity as far as I can see. This is just another example of their shadiness trying to create a falsely positive impression of a client.

Reactions: 3
That’s what I don’t get - are Gleam clients really that much of a catch that media outlets would censor articles on demand? They must be. For now. Can’t understand the attraction myself but cash is king so while they’re having their day they will get away with it. It won’t be long until the tide turns. I’ve always had a bad feeling about Gleam, I refuse to follow any of their clients as it’s all so fake, none of them have any integrity as far as I can see. This is just another example of their shadiness trying to create a falsely positive impression of a client.
I think @Yel posted on here about it, they pay so much for articles to be posted they have power to get things removed too. I guess it's all in the PR game and that's how they do it.

I think @Yel posted on here about it, they pay so much for articles to be posted they have power to get things removed too. I guess it's all in the PR game and that's how they do it.
It’s essentially “fake news” I mean honestly, pay for articles 🙄 so biased

Reactions: 5
Why haven’t we heard from any exes of hers or Jamie’s? Why haven’t we heard from ex work colleagues, school friends or that ‘Olivia’ she slated over Twitter? Why don’t we ever hear of them going to Jamie’s parents/relatives house? Or why are they never at their house?
Just seems odd, like they live in this tiny, boring bubble.
Probably all had to sign disclosures 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her latest story.. she’s so bloody patronising. Calling a grown man who’s doing work in her house, free of charge.... ‘CUTE’ I’d be tempted to take it all back and bugger off home!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
No butterflies today... she can duck the duck off with her “I’ve blocked tattle”, she’s talking shite

Apparently her understairs cupboard is being completely transformed, is that code for a designer vagina?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
the Hinch facebook group is providing so much entertainment, people loosing their tit over whether hoover lines are nice or not 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thanks Jam.
Sherlock and Bubu are bang on with their suspicions, then. I tip my hat to them.
I must say, it is suspect that one doesn't know how to set up a facebook page but managed to set up an account on here. I'm not particularly tech-savvy either but come on...🤔
I suspect it's not a question of not knowing how but a call out for a Tattler to instigate one.

Reactions: 4
I can’t wait for the swipe ups for this new cute little cupboard under my stairs, I bet it’s not going to be a barg 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When I started following her her stories were about cleaning. Now it’s all “look at how good my life is now thanks to you suckers! Look at all the freebies I’m being given! Look at how people worship me!” Can’t remember the last time she did her “monthly washing machine hinch”. And whatever happened to the flooring she couldn’t decide over?!
She did the washing machine filter the other day 🙄

I hate the way she says "I haven't been paid to say this" on her latest story to try and look like she's supporting a small business out of the kindness of her heart when really she's getting the work done for free for advertising it. She manages to miss that part off though. How can her army not see straight through her? It winds me right up!

Reactions: 13
No butterflies today... she can duck the duck off with her “I’ve blocked tattle”, she’s talking shite

Apparently her understairs cupboard is being completely transformed, is that code for a designer vagina?
Could it be a bedroom for baby hinch. Maybe hes really Harry Potter!!🧙🏼‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The facebook group is nuts, literally full of people actually breaking their washing machines because she cleaned her filter out and they have no idea what they are doing. A week or so ago people were ripping their sinks apart and causing them to leak from a "hack" to clean out the plug hole.

Yesterday someone posted a picture of their baby with violent diarrhoea. What is going on

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I hate the way she says "I haven't been paid to say this" on her latest story to try and look like she's supporting a small business out of the kindness of her heart when really she's getting the work done for free for advertising it. She manages to miss that part off though. How can her army not see straight through her? It winds me right up!
Few grand worth of work for free! And she's saying she's not paid? She's paid in a complete home improvement/renovation, it will add a few grand extra to the house price

Reactions: 12
Just catching up on the Hunch’s stories. Why are Minkys shapes like a sanitary pad?
I actually like the colours she “chose”, coral and grey anyway. But that shape! I have enough cloths. I won’t be searching these out

Reactions: 6
Just catching up on the Hunch’s stories. Why are Minkys shapes like a sanitary pad?
I actually like the colours she “chose”, coral and grey anyway. But that shape! I have enough cloths. I won’t be searching these out
I always just assumed she had a heavy flow.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.