Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate the way she says "I haven't been paid to say this" on her latest story to try and look like she's supporting a small business out of the kindness of her heart when really she's getting the work done for free for advertising it. She manages to miss that part off though. How can her army not see straight through her? It winds me right up!
“I haven’t been paid to say this” but in the next sentence she says it’s gifted. So she may or may not have actually been paid but she hasn’t had to pay out anything either.

Reactions: 7
There should be a facebook group along the lines of Mrs Hinch exposure. Not the "we hate mrs Hinch" group. Convert as much as the army as possible. They are so easily led they would latch on the truth pretty quick and before we know it the 5 mins of fame are over.

Reactions: 6
The money grabbing greedy witch could pay 'cute Matt' at the very least for his bleeping time! She had literally not one ounce of shame!!
I know he'll get loads of exposure, but that's a lot of money for some of her members and realistically is he only going to be able to serve local sheep?

• Sad
Reactions: 14
In her highlights she has 4 stories dedicated to the ads, where she makes it seem like she has to put AD on everything, even if it isn't an ad. It's designed to make the audience think that although some of them will be in fact paid partnerships, not all of them are. That's where the MH character comes into play - casually mentioning products here and there. Designed to make the average viewer believe that only a small percentage of products shown are paid placements. The last post on the AD/FYI highlight states "therefore not all stories containing AD have been paid for, it simply means the influencer follows all ASA rules. I refuse to promote any items that I haven't trialled, tested or simply love myself! I hope this helps guys ATB x."

It's deceptive AF and I'm not surprised that she's hoodwinked so many with it.

I’m at work

I’m not sad enough to pretend to know Mrs H aka Sophie rose barker from Maldon who went to the plume school
I find it amusing the person who apparently knows Hinch and wants to expose her is called 'Sharky' after her beloved hoover

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To me, it seemed suspicious they wanted someone to start a Facebook group about Mrs Hinch.. whoever made the group would come back on here and say they’ve made the group, please join etc. They then have all the info they want... all the anonymous tattlers in one place.
I’m not making a group as I think it’s leaving me open to tit with 2 million ppl that adore her

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I’m not making a group as I think it’s leaving me open to tit with 2 million ppl that adore her
but you're happy for someone else to take the tit?
you also said that you didn't know how to make a group so now you're basically admitting to lying about that

Reactions: 16
You have to put #ad on everything even if it's gifted there is no such thing as #Sponsored #affliliate #gifted it all has to be #ad to ensure the end user (viewer, follower) knows they are being sold too. If the product is gifted it is given in lieu of payment (payment in kind) even though the person may not have been told how to post or what to say both parties may or may it gain financial benefit

Reactions: 4
This is why I’m not saying anymore as ppl turn detective and slate my truths
people are just questioning whether you are who you say you are because you haven't provided any new information and have just stated what other people have already said

we aren't just going to blindly take your word for things on an anonymous forum

Reactions: 9
Ok but up until now you've not given your real name so you could make the FB group under a fake name but Olivia's name is out there, her full name at that, and is she's obvs not worried that the Barkers and Hinchliffe's etc., are going to come for her?
They do read here.

Reactions: 5
So she’s made and sprayed the bed still not washed the sheets it’s been mentioned a few times in threads about her not doing this now she’s washing Henry’s bed sheets and so what’s the betting her own bed sheet wash is soon featured 🤔 also just said she loves making her bed every day yet on this morning she said she doesn’t make it every day 😆
She said her bed as home wasn't made and she wasn't fussed about it. It stuck out for me as I had just watched her stories and she was in a hotel the night before, so it wasn't even her own bed. Her own bed was made as she showed it in her stories with some caption about how she loves coming home to a "made and sprayed" bed. It's a weird thing to remember but it was around the same time as I found Tattle so was probably looking for the BS!

Reactions: 4
This is why I’m not saying anymore as ppl turn detective and slate my truths
I'm so sorry everyone for calling sharky out, we will no longer get truths like Sophies middle and maiden name, the school she went to, the town she lives in, her wedding venue, and that she had an inflatable cock on her hen night. Please everyone forgive sherlock and I

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.