Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Few grand worth of work for free! And she's saying she's not paid? She's paid in a complete home improvement/renovation, it will add a few grand extra to the house price
Yep!
OT, but your avi makes me howl 😂😂😂😂😂
Is it Hinch? (it looks like Kim Zolciak-Biermann too, if you know who she is) 😂

Ohhhhhhh she Defo reads here! Telling people where they can find her new mirror cheaper! After her AD post 🤣😂😂 ATB mate!

Reactions: 6
Just in case Gleam need any clarification when they signed Sophie it must have been before her and Jamie filed for trademarks and used Gleam's London address on 11 September 2018.

Interesting, what date was her original this morning appearance - I’m sure gleam said they signed her after seeing her on that?
Personally I assume she got signed in August as that’s when she stopped posting hair photos on her hairdresser account.....

Reactions: 3
She was making comments back in September time I’m sure about branded stuff and from the gist of what she said it sounded to me like clothing. I was expecting slogan T-shirt’s and aprons.... surprised nothing has happened yet as it sounded imminent when she was taking about it.
I remember that because I remember thinking 'Blimey, that was quick'

Reactions: 1
Oh dear Hinch..your fave shop is going downhill. Products full of nasties and test on animals. Goes hand in hand with mink eyelashes and poisoning her own dog.
I loved Lush but am quite disillusioned with them for a few different reasons. There’s no lush here so it has to be ordered and they used to make us pay through the nose for postage but it was offset by the fact that we don’t pay vat here so they had to deduct it. Then they decided it would be ‘fair’ for everyone to pay the same so that was their excuse for no longer deducting vat from Channel Islands orders, so they were pocketing it (because they didn’t have to pay it to the government) PLUS charging a fortune for postage. Crooks! And they use parabens and other nasties. So they’re a bit of a guilty pleasure for me now after all that.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I wouldn’t want to join a Facebook page either as I like here but if I had to name a page I’d call it ‘Cleaning Not Hinching’ as I hate the term....I know we all probably do! 😄

Reactions: 5
Bet they will be about £10+ minkys used to be 70p ffs until she promoted them they went to £1.50 then £2.50
This is my issue. I used "mikehs" before mrs. hinch made them a thing because I like them. I have only recently been able to get hold of new ones now the tit storm has passed but now these are out it'll probably be 6 months before I can get hold of one again. I just think this ruins things for everyone else who isn't part of the circus.

Reactions: 5
Her followers were 235k when Gleam registered the trademark. Not the 1m they want you to believe she had before she signed up

43750936-C561-46B7-9548-735224F87D7D.jpeg

Interesting, what date was her original this morning appearance - I’m sure gleam said they signed her after seeing her on that?
Personally I assume she got signed in August as that’s when she stopped posting hair photos on her hairdresser account.....
17th September. She would never have got that gig off her own back

Over use of her hands, just so we can see her rings are back on and a clever post of a wax burner so we can see the engagement picture 🙄 okay we get it Jamie hasnt left you.... yet!

• Haha
This is my issue. I used "mikehs" before mrs. hinch made them a thing because I like them. I have only recently been able to get hold of new ones now the tit storm has passed but now these are out it'll probably be 6 months before I can get hold of one again. I just think this ruins things for everyone else who isn't part of the circus.
They used to be such good quality to! The recent ones since she came along are so tit and fall apart 🤦🏻‍♀️

Did anyone else see in her story that about 160k of books sold. I’ve no idea as to what they expected to move given that she has 2 mill followers on Instagram but given that she has 2 mill followers i would have thought it would be more? Kind of ties in to her having about 200k followers on Facebook....
I wonder how many they bought themselves and stored in the self store unit....

Reactions: 9
17th September. She would never have got that gig off her own back
Nono I know what happened 😂
Basically she started this whole thing saying "everyone email loose women and this morning, tweet "get Mrs hinch on loose women" it happend daily for a good 3 weeks! Same with how her name kept being put on display in shops she asked the FB group to email the range and Poundland saying put Mrs hinch name and Instagram on the cleaning isles!

• Wow
The basket of hand towels that she showed yesterday had a bottle of Dettol Spray & Wear in it and the post was tagged #gifted. So, if this was the first time she had ever worked with Dettol and they did truly gift it to her with no strings attached then this is correctly disclosed. If she has previously worked with the brand and it was gifted with no strings attached, it should be marked #Ad because she is perceived to have a working relationship with them and may be influenced to give a biased review. If she is being paid to post then it should be marked #PaidAd or #Paidpartnership. With me so far?

And then today she used Dettol All in One with no disclosure at all. This should be marked #Ad because she has been gifted by the brand previously ie the Dettol Spray & Wear and so does indeed have a relationship with them.

If I can pick this up from a quick Google then why can't these chuffin influencers do so as well? Do they need a bleedin flow chart or something.

These new regulations have been put in place to protect the consumer, particularly the gullible ones who are trying to emulate her life. The fact that we are scratching our heads trying to work out what has been gifted and what hasn't means there is something wrong. Sheer sloppiness or deviousness?? Who knows? We all have rules that we adhere to at work. These are YOUR rules Influencers so bloody well make sure you follow them.

I really do not have a problem being sold to, but please tell me first whether it's a gifted/sponsored/paid partnership item so that I can make an informed decision before I buy.
She has definitely posted those Dettol spray and wear things before, quite a while ago though. And when she does videos showing her 'upstairs narnia' I noticed she had several in there. I don't recall her mentioning them in the story, just lingered on them a few seconds longer than needed - as someone mentioned before, her stories are very calculated to advertise products she isn't even discussing at the time.

Reactions: 7
Did anyone else see in her story that about 160k of books sold. I’ve no idea as to what they expected to move given that she has 2 mill followers on Instagram but given that she has 2 mill followers i would have thought it would be more? Kind of ties in to her having about 200k followers on Facebook....
I wonder how many they bought themselves and stored in the self store unit....
Don't forget follower breakdown:
True Die Hard Hinchers 10%
Observers 20%
Purchased 30%
TATLERS stealth accounts 40%

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.