Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Minestronesoup

I think the thread is getting slightly derailed by members being offended by freedom of speech and the right to air your views in public.

This is Tattle. There are moderators whose job it is to moderate. It is not our job to do so, it is our job to just post our thoughts and points of view.

The thread is all about Mrs Hinch and how both her and her empire are viewed in the negative. It is not about anything else.

If you like Mrs Hinch and/or have positive emotions regarding her then there are threads and forums and Facebook groups dedicated to that very subject, please vacate the premises and go search those out.

These threads, however, are not that type. So if you have a negative vibe about her, giving you that little itch in the back of your brain that says 'something about her isn't quite right...' then Welcome, take a seat, and feel free to air your opinions, for we are all ears

• Heart
Reactions: 58

Buttercup214

So hi!
I’m olivia. I’d like to know what has been written about me over Twitter is anyone could let me know? She’s a very very silly girl if she’s decided to turn on me, been trying to keep me sweet the past few months but I know far too much about her perfect little family so that’s be why.
I was approached by the local newspaper and I declined their offer, only because I have a bit of class and won’t lower myself or getting involved in the cloth bathing gang, but I’ll have something to say if anything has been written about me on social media xx

• Heart
Reactions: 50

Bubu

Chatty Member
Why's everyone wetting themselves because 2 people are claiming to have known hinch? We need some proper evidence being being sucked in by it all. Those tweets with olivia got shown here on the early threads, it's not hard for someone to pretend to be her and her mate. No offence if you both are genuine but until I see any evidence I'm not buying it as everything that's been bought up as juicy hot gossip has already been discussed here before.... just saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

ATB Shoppers

Ok so Hinch used to be my obsession. Wake up watch Hinch, clean my house whilst refreshing her stories in hope that she had posted and I got the next Hinch fix now my obsession has slightly altered.
Now it’s check Hinch stories and catch up on her bullshit, come to tattle, see what’s being said and have a good bitch, refresh and repeat 😂 I’ve gone from one obsession to another!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
S

SherlockHuns

Oh just thought I'd let everyone know, I'm Sophies dog walker. It's true. She has a brown cocker spaniel called Henry and he has his own room in her new build house.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

ChloChlo

VIP Member

Saw this in previous thread. Hang on wait... her SISTER read an upsetting few comments on another online community which doesnt revolve around her SISTER. She then demands the whole of said community being banned and removed from the whole of the internet because her SISTER (anyone else missed its her SISTER?!) Is offended? I bet this woman is so frustrated her scrubby little admin powers stretch no further than her SISTERS facebook group. No wonder why her SISTER thinks she is holier than thou and can exploit people for what they are worth growing up with these lot. 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

NoseyNicola

Hello everyone... I've been lurking on the sidelines for a while now and having a good chuckle... I found Mrs Hinch when she had about 2k followers... Even back then she was giving people links to ebay for them god awful light switch covers... At first I didn't think much of it. It wasn't until I went shopping and noticed a young mother stood looking at her list that she had written of the must haves for cleaning and getting all upset because she didn't have enough money on her to buy them all... This young girl had a new born and all she was concerned about was having the stuff MH said they needed.... In the end I decided to buy her the things with the condition that she uses what money she did have to be used on her baby.... It made me mad that people were getting this hung up about this woman... She's a self centered money grabbing ego maniac who's sole purpose is to drain people emotionally. She's motivated by money and fame and she will use whatever and whoever to get what she thinks she deserves... I'm continuosly voicing my opinion and even called her out a few times but all you get is abuse from the clan.... This woman needs to be ashamed of herself but it's unlikely she will ever feel shame.... She also enraged me with the disabled child... I've grown up all my life protecting my brother who was born with cerebral palsy and have had to constantly fight even to this day for him to be treated decently... For her to use this picture of the disabled child is downright appalling... I didn't think she could stoop any lower but my god she's found new depths... This woman is a virus and hopefully soon we'll find a cure for her.... Okay rant over... Loving all the feeds by the way xxxxxx ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
S

SherlockHuns

This thread is a classic example of why you shouldn't be inviting mumsnetters over to tattle 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Cupcakemum

VIP Member
I’ve had a quick scan and I’m like wow. Didn’t know it was that deep. People really hate her, so many personal attacks which I think are uncalled for. But at the same time she’s making money using insta like so many other influencers and bloggers. I’ve seen people saying she’s doing links and swipe ups but if people want to buy this stuff then that’s their problem. I don’t see how she can cause someone to have mental illness that’s a bit much. We are adults and we are responsible for our own actions. I follow lots of fashion bloggers who’s style I like and they do ridiculous hauls from shops etc spending like £500. They wear £800 pound trainers and regularly do swipe ups for expensive clothes. I don’t see anyone targeting them to this extent when they are promoting extreme materialism. The woman’s making money, yeah she’s clearly not been honest but it’s her job. If people want to buy a mop for £40 then so be it. Better than getting into debt buying trainers worth more than a car. I just think attacking her for using filters which shows she’s probably very insecure and questioning her pregnancy and marriage is just plain nasty. She comes across to me as someone who knows what she’s doing, and she’s probably just making money for her child’s future. Same with Kardashian’s selling slimming tea etc that they probably don’t even use. They are rich enough as it is but It’s all about making money. If people are silly enough to buy into it then that’s on them. I cannot get over all these threads about her. Like there’s some serious hate going on. Live and let live i think.
Ok, so no one 'hates' her. What people hate is what shes doing. Yes great, make some money, make loads of money! While making that money be honest though. Her swipe ups can all be found cheaper in shops or elsewhere on line, but by swiping up and buying from that makes her money.. again great, but she should be honest and tell people that shes an affiliate. By not telling people and making out shes doing you a favour is deceitful and unfair.
That moves nicely onto the mental health. So mrs hinch lover wants all the baskets, cleaning products, hoovers and blingy shit that mrs hinch has. She swipes up for everything so that she can be part of 'the army' and know that it's ok cos 'we're all in it together ' (note the clever tag lines, sounds like adverts you hear on the tele doesnt it). But mrs hinch lover doesnt have alot of cash, she knows she shouldn't spend it but mrs hinch has subliminally and subtly convinced her that she does so she thinks it's ok and will buy it. Mrs hinch lover also has 3 kids, and job and some pets and lives in a normal terraced house. She now thinks she can get mrs Hinchs house cos shes spent eleventy million quid on the shit she said she should buy and has been cleaning until her fingers bleed. She cant get that look in her house though, this starts to run mrs hinch lover down. She resents the kids, hates the pets and is exhausted trying to fit it in... but wait!! Theres another swipe up! Mrs hinch looks so happy with that product thinks mrs hinch lover, shes even been so kind and sent a direct link, she says she loves me and how useful this bit of tat will be so useful and how grateful she is for me supporting her.. oh ok, I'll buy that too even though I can't afford it. Mrs hinch deserves put support though because shes come from nothing and all this fame is thanks to us, so I'll carry on helping.
Meanwhile Conman Hinch has made an absolute fortune off you and you're skint. That would run you down no matter what you do you can't be like her.. cue the starts of mental health.
Some people arent that bright you know. Some people blindly go through life believing what they're told. They need to feel part if a group, maybe even a family. They're maybe lonely and finally feel part of something. That's what people dont like... mrs hinch playing on people's weaknesses

*EDIT

and dont even get me started on her spraying chemicals everywhere and when people ruin their stuff they worked hard to buy and its ruined she, and her army can say its not her fault and everyone can make their own decisions.... no! They've done because she used to, and still with some things still does do it. Not once has she said 'I dont use lenor anymore guys cos it makes soft furnishings fammable'. In stead shes just swapped to using febreeze. People are making pets and kids I'll because they cost how she sprays stuff. Shes irresponsible and as an influencer she needs to start being responsible

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

ClaireBear117

Is she on crack? How is someone messaging saying the sheets have disappeared in the wash funny? Shes so fucking fake
I know. I was watching it when my husband piped up out of nowhere “She’s fucking mental. Bint.”
I nearly died. Bear in mind this bloke is like Farmer Hoggett, he says a total of about 10 words per month (and is actually a farmer), so he must feel pretty strongly about her to waste four on her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Frankensooze

Chatty Member
We're going live to Gleam hq, where the helicopters have been launched for a search and destroy mission. Paul Gascoigne has turned up at the scene with a chicken and a fishing rod, claiming to be a friend of Mrs H.
Screenshot_20190410-102647~2.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Nikkijj

This poor woman cannot win can she if she uses a filter with butterflies she is called vain if she puts a silly filter on which makes her ugly and calls herself Gretel she is wrong. just give her a break yes she is making money and yes she is getting freebies and gifted stuff wouldn't we all do this if we could. I would never call anyone a troll as you are all intelligent people with an opinion but what if her husband is ill and wants a bit of privacy or as I have said earlier she may be worried to be alone in the house so told a fib to protect herself. I like what I see and here from her stories its a bit of fun
If you think it's all just a bit of fun maybe you should read through some threads and take on board some of the things she's done. Her lies and half truths that got her to where she is sicken people, I bet it wasn't fun for the people who got into debt swiping up on her links and buying overpriced gadgets, filling their cupboards with hoards of unnecessary cleaning items because their mate Soph recommended stuff (while forgetting to mention her cut!) - and I don't think it was fun for the poor woman who's babies died when she got blocked by Hinch after reaching out to her, and all the other people who were suffering from mental health issues and just got blanked and blocked by her. Maybe we have different ideas of fun.

Sod off back to your leader you silly little clone and 'shut the door behind you.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Hinch deletes the bad mouthed messages on her Instagram..yet tattle deletes the messages that

Fake profile. Grow some balls and use your own if you want to troll her so much, show who you are. Give the girl a break.
I’m not a Hinch fan I just think some of these threads go too far and too personal.
If I want to use my fake profile then I fucking well will alright. You're clearly on the wrong forum and trolling now so do one

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

ashestoashes

I've never been much of a cleaner, always just done enough to make sure my family and I don't live in a cess pit (I'm a firm believer that a few germs help build a good immune system 😅) but I followed the Hinchinator just to see what all the fuss was about. There was a weird subliminal thing that inspired cleaning, probably just because she made it look so simple considering everything was already so damn spotless and I admit, I caught the cleaning bug. Lasted about two days mind you 😂 Then I was thinking about it and how mad it seemed to constantly be spraying EVERYTHING. And bleaching the toilet every day? How has the whole thing not dissolved yet? Her arse must be like a chalk moon with all those fumes. So I continued following out of curiosity and that's when it just got creepy. The progression from uneducated cleaning to fawning over herself just got too much for me and I had to unfollow. I'd love to fully understand the psychology behind the whole thing cos it's just crazy 🤯 Sorry if my post is just brain spew, this is my first post and I'm also trying to watch Sabrina 😂 Oh and just a little observation, 90% of her hinchinators have some quote or another adorning their walls about being unique or special or some bullshit Chanel quote whilst they're all desperately trying to be ... the same ... as each other ... 😶

Anyways, hi everyone 😁😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
S

SherlockHuns

Alot of time goes into making these. They are beautiful.

Where was the appreciation? Instead she does silly swipe ups for the same thing again and again! Or videos of the old lady filter chatting bare waffle.
I saw this and I just had to leave her a comment, so beautiful and she's so talented. I've tried needle felting and it's not as easy as it looks and so many hours of work and love must have gone into those.
I know Hinch isn't obliged to acknowledge every gift she receives but this woman and another who also made her some Henry letters were worried she hadn't received them. She sent the letters way before the ones that were put on the wall and they were nicer too. I know she must receive tons of stuff but she could at least PM them to say thank you or do a little shout out thanking them. Especially with hand crafted items as so much time goes into them. Being a seamstress herself now she must know that 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33