Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder when Jamie will reappear. He’s not in bed, I’ve scrolled back but so much to go through so I’m sorry if this has been discussed already haha.

Reactions: 3
Her latest lie on her story
‘ I haven’t been paid to say this but I have been gifted it and want to tell you all how much I like it.... same thing isn’t it..

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She breifly did do an apron and some tea towels. Albet it plain dark grey standard ones you can fetch from China for little less than a pound a pop, with #hincharmy embroided on them so small one would have needed a magnifying glass in which to see them. A whopping £80 she was charging for the apron or two tea towels. They didn't take off. Netbots don't buy things and anyone else thick enough to want to pay that price for them couldnt afford them anyway.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
New thread suggestion;
Mrs Hinch is bleeping barmy, just like her huge instabot army, Mr Hinch is reading Tattle whilst she's doing her daily spray and prattle

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I don't believe for a second she hasn't been paid to promote those companies.

I can tell when she's in the act of selling her Hinchers more tit because she slows right down, and talks really tentatively, she chooses her words every carefully and she looks nervous. Basically I can hear her cogs going around, 'jesus i hope they don't figure out this is sales patter!'.

When businesses are tripping over themselves to get her to mention them inc throwing money at her, it makes zero sense she would choose someone free :LOL: Remember she's a sales woman with tons of experiences, years in fact, and they will always lie and sell you whatever earns them the most money, while pretending to be your friend and have whatever it is sound amazing. Usually it's expensive shite you don't need!

Also, she's found another filter that gives her the same stupid fake princess look, sans butterflies.

Not fooling anyone with a brain cell, Sophie :rolleyes:

I really liked the most voted suggestion for a thread name in the last thread, it was perfect! I suggest we have that for the next thread please :)

Reactions: 13
They used to be such good quality to! The recent ones since she came along are so tit and fall apart 🤦🏻‍♀️
Omg I know! I was horrified when my new ones came last week. All the insides were sticking out but sewn in. They must have had some poor factory workers churning them out at record speed to keep up with demand.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
There should be a facebook group along the lines of Mrs Hinch exposure. Not the "we hate mrs Hinch" group. Convert as much as the army as possible. They are so easily led they would latch on the truth pretty quick and before we know it the 5 mins of fame are over.
Plus they wont stand a chance with us, we will fight the army..battle stations ready 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.