Mrs Hinch #15 Gretal and Bug Boys reputation going down the drain faster than soda crystals and Zoflora

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OH MY GOD of course she hasn't ever been to a charity shop, despite how much she loves a barg :ROFLMAO: obviously she can't milk money out of a charity shop can she 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Gosh she looks far to thin! I know some people are naturally thin and that’s fine. I envy those people! But after her saying she has had a weight issue in the past it looks like she’s gone to the extreme in the opposite way.

I wouldn’t wish ill health to anyone no matter how much I dislike them so I do hope she doesn’t have an ED. The bones in her back and shoulders are quite worrying.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Gosh she looks far to thin! I know some people are naturally thin and that’s fine. I envy those people! But after her saying she has had a weight issue in the past it looks like she’s gone to the extreme in the opposite way.

I wouldn’t wish ill health to anyone no matter how much I dislike them so I do hope she doesn’t have an ED. The bones in her back and shoulders are quite worrying.
I was just thinking the same! Her shoulder bones are disgusting

Reactions: 2
I love how in the 30 seconds between walking from out the back to the book signing they had to retouch her hair and make up like she's bleeping Beyonce
I would hate that! 🤣 I’d be like “oh will you just piss of touching me”!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I love how in the 30 seconds between walking from out the back to the book signing they had to retouch her hair and make up like she's bleeping Beyonce
You'd think she was Beyonce the way people are filming her entrance and screaming when they see her!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They’re probably paid by the hour so they have to justify their existence and she’s got to get her money’s worth out of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hello everyone... I've been lurking on the sidelines for a while now and having a good chuckle... I found Mrs Hinch when she had about 2k followers... Even back then she was giving people links to ebay for them god awful light switch covers... At first I didn't think much of it. It wasn't until I went shopping and noticed a young mother stood looking at her list that she had written of the must haves for cleaning and getting all upset because she didn't have enough money on her to buy them all... This young girl had a new born and all she was concerned about was having the stuff MH said they needed.... In the end I decided to buy her the things with the condition that she uses what money she did have to be used on her baby.... It made me mad that people were getting this hung up about this woman... She's a self centered money grabbing ego maniac who's sole purpose is to drain people emotionally. She's motivated by money and fame and she will use whatever and whoever to get what she thinks she deserves... I'm continuosly voicing my opinion and even called her out a few times but all you get is abuse from the clan.... This woman needs to be ashamed of herself but it's unlikely she will ever feel shame.... She also enraged me with the disabled child... I've grown up all my life protecting my brother who was born with cerebral palsy and have had to constantly fight even to this day for him to be treated decently... For her to use this picture of the disabled child is downright appalling... I didn't think she could stoop any lower but my god she's found new depths... This woman is a virus and hopefully soon we'll find a cure for her.... Okay rant over... Loving all the feeds by the way xxxxxx ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
BTW I am certainly NOT a member of mumsnet to the poster who suggested 🤣🤣 @SherlockHuns

They breastfeed their kids until they are 12, co sleep until they are 20, knit them muesli for supper and think Fruit Shoots are the root of all evil. I am certainly NOT a mumsnetter. 😉 Nice try though lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I looked for that weird line cant see it 🧐
Doesnt care for anyone
I can't believe you made me open photoshop again 😂

Probably just bulky granny knickers, right

Hello everyone... I've been lurking on the sidelines for a while now and having a good chuckle... I found Mrs Hinch when she had about 2k followers... Even back then she was giving people links to ebay for them god awful light switch covers... At first I didn't think much of it. It wasn't until I went shopping and noticed a young mother stood looking at her list that she had written of the must haves for cleaning and getting all upset because she didn't have enough money on her to buy them all... This young girl had a new born and all she was concerned about was having the stuff MH said they needed.... In the end I decided to buy her the things with the condition that she uses what money she did have to be used on her baby.... It made me mad that people were getting this hung up about this woman... She's a self centered money grabbing ego maniac who's sole purpose is to drain people emotionally. She's motivated by money and fame and she will use whatever and whoever to get what she thinks she deserves... I'm continuosly voicing my opinion and even called her out a few times but all you get is abuse from the clan.... This woman needs to be ashamed of herself but it's unlikely she will ever feel shame.... She also enraged me with the disabled child... I've grown up all my life protecting my brother who was born with cerebral palsy and have had to constantly fight even to this day for him to be treated decently... For her to use this picture of the disabled child is downright appalling... I didn't think she could stoop any lower but my god she's found new depths... This woman is a virus and hopefully soon we'll find a cure for her.... Okay rant over... Loving all the feeds by the way xxxxxx ❤
Welcome! 💕 You're in the right place! Sometimes we can get a bit bitchy but it's so frustrating seeing her train steaming along destroying people left, right and centre, you are the sweetest for helping that girl. Sadly she has a lot to learn, and Mrs Hinch is NOT her friend. I just hope she doesn't message her in an hour of need and get blocked. Her fans genuinely worry me.

Reactions: 8
Hahahahaha I’ve just been pissing my sides watching this, who the duck does she think she is?!!! As for those self-important drones walking in with her, give me strength.
I’ve said it before but jesus christ she is SOOOO tall!!

Also, about thirty seconds before the end of the video why does she say ‘It’s all fake’ to those ‘fixing’ her after she was crying?
Hmmm.....

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Jesus they're awful - but why is she sooooooo orange :eek:
I can’t decide which is more worrying, that or the grey colour she appears to be in the papped picture above. She looks ill. Very ill.

I’ve said it before but jesus christ she is SOOOO tall!!

Also, about thirty seconds before the end of the video why does she say ‘It’s all fake’ to those ‘fixing’ her after she was crying?
Hmmm.....
I think she meant her hair.

Reactions: 6
I can’t decide which is more worrying, that or the grey colour she appears to be in the papped picture above. She looks ill. Very ill.
Because all she eats is complete shite, if she decides she is going to eat that day at all (Slim Fast shakes don't count)

Reactions: 4

Yel

Btw in case anyone missed it here's the link to all the pics from Saturday, the ones they had to pay for professional pics 😂
I'm dead! She's got the same gritted teeth grin in 98% of them :LOL:

It's not quite as bad as an Avril Lavigne one, but she's no Rihanna
aeNEKjp_700b.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.